Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave 2: the recovering system is not working?

(PSN)cleefsentence

I stopped play wf around march, now i decided to return and try to catch up the nightwave 2 to get all the 30 rewards. I completed all the challenges of this week and after relogging in i was expecting to see all the previously weeek challenges but just a part of those were recovered, i completed them and relogged but just one appeared to be recovered. I completed even that and this time after relogging in no challenges appeared at all.

For what i know there is a catch up mechanic this series that give you the chance to complete ALL the previous challenges when you complete all the challenges of the current/past week but that's not happening. It's a bug or what? Clearly i can't catch up anything like this.

Edited by (PS4)cleefsentence

It's bugged. There are several posts about it on the forums. The fact that you even got that many to redo is frankly amazing. I only ever got thre to rdo, and now the same 3 pop up for me every week, except they are all always already "completed" so I never get to do them or get the points from them. I have submitted support tickets, but they keep saying there is nothing they can do.

Same issues here! Night with Emissary ( recovered)  bounties are not giving me any standing! They are also not resetting, and will not show progress even after completion they say they have been completed but will not give me any of the standing. Also once those three have been done I do not get any additional to catch up on!  Help would be greatly appreciated! 

40 minutes ago, (PS4)BlueStrikerX said:

I'm actuallt behind and hoping that the daily tasks will save me. I only got three recovered tasks. If this wouldn't have happened, I wouldn't be behind right now. I will be damned if I miss more rewards because of a bug, like when my score for hostile mergers wouldn't update.

Daily tasks don't recover. Only weekly and elite.