(PS4)NemitheNem

Arbitration Survival rewarding good play

So, DE is undoubtedly aware, excavations are by far the most popular arby, because you can make the rewards go faster--good play is rewarded. 

I propose that something be implimented for arbitration survival, keeping your Life support up makes the clock tick down faster. Or going over 100% flat out subtractes time from the timer. 

• Like 2

Its by far

29 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

you say excavations are "by far" the most popular arby. from where did you get that fact at?

Its by far ''the best'' thing to do when going for rewards per time spent in mission by the fact you can run multiple excavations side by side. and you only need to defend each for 2̵̶̵ ̵̶̵m̵̶̵i̵̶̵n̵̶̵s̵̶̵ ̵̶̵3̵̶̵0̵̶̵ ̵̶̵s̵̶̵e̵̶̵c̵̶̵s̵̶̵.̵̶̵  3 mins.

Edited by EpicD

And survivals still have spawn problems becoming borderline unplayable because of LS and how boring its is when you get 5 mobs per minute.

• Upvote 2

I am going in on the rewards from excav group. We have facts, namely the ability to run multiple excavation sites (even up to three) instead of wait 10 mins, which means survivals have significantly lower returns. I play both and I'd much rather play excavs. It is much, much faster. 

No idea why you are being so argumentative when apparently you don't play them?

5 hours ago, Magicfingers said:

so basically this is just peoples opinions...no one has any facts to back it up.

Do you actually play the game? Every time excavation arbi comes up lots of people wanna do it, be it recruit chat or clan/alliance. Ask anyone who has tried different arbitration missions what they think about them and everyone will confirm that excavation is the most efficient.

11 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

wut?

I said that excavation arbys are the most popular because of speed, so I suggested that in arbitration survivals we should get a time bonus for high life support.

The dude is fixated on how I said excavation a are the most popular. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

I said that excavation arbys are the most popular because of speed, so I suggested that in arbitration survivals we should get a time bonus for high life support.

The dude is fixated on how I said excavation a are the most popular. 

oh you quoted me so I was confused. hehe

Another thought for Survival Arbitration; spawn assassin units, like with Defection. The assassins are stronger if the players have a greater amount of life support, and have damage reduction except against the weapons favoured by the Arbitration. 

Don't know if I'm barking up the right tree, but the problem I've always had with Arbitrations is that they just dont feel distinct. I just ran an Arbitration, because it was higher level and thus had a greater chance of Eximus spawns, not because I wanted to run an Arbitration. If they want to be high level missions, that's cool, but if they want to be something new, I feel that new enemy and environment mechanics would be more interesting than mission scoring mechanics.