Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna to OV loading time is 6 minutes after volumetric lighting update

osairas

Precisely after Tenno reinforcement Update 25.4.0 
Currently I'm facing huge loading time if I'm trying to go in open world area (like Plains of Eidolons or Orb Valis) from safe zone (like cetus or fortuna), I tested few scenarios when I face this issue. Surprising part is if someone else hosting then everyone in squad enters first and I enter in open world last. If i'm hosting then everyone get stuck for 4-6 minutes in loading screen. Maximum time i hav noted is 8 mins.
These are the conditions when the issue does not occur,

- If I'm entering open world from orbiter

- If I just opened the game and enter to open world thru safe zone for first time.

These are the conditions when the issue does occur,

- If I have played few missions in regular tilesets and trying to enter open world thru safe zone.

Currently game is installed on system memory with 6 GB free space. 

If anyone faced issue and able to resolve it just let me know

I have encountered this problem and I don't know why.

- If I just opened the game and enter to open world thru safe zone for first time.

But I didn't know this, so your post helped me a lot, Thank you.

Edited by (NSW)Wizy
I want to thank him
  • Like 1

loading OrbV from Fortuna / Plains from Cetus has been pretty wonky with squads for me. I can't tell when it started cause I played my first ~300h solo and only recently started playing public matches. 

I've had two frequent issues;

(1)squad in the elevator loading together, then once OrbV loads, instead of the doors opening I get "host migration, squad disbanding", an orbiter load screen, then I'm dumped into the Vallis alone. from pm'ing teammates it seems that everyone got dumped from squad 

(2) same timeline as above, but instead of a host migration I get "session unavailable" and load back to my orbiter. 

so far the only way around this I've found is to be invited directly to OrbV from orbiter, haven't had an issue that way

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me, ,it takes an insane amount of time (10-15 min.) to get from Cetus/Fortuna to Plains/OV. It also happens the other way around. I've tried everything and it still doesn't work. When I go Eidolon hunting my whole squad goes in first and by the time I get there the Eidolon is almost dead. What I've just done is go straight to the open worlds and only go back to the safe areas if I ABSOLUTELY have to.