(XB1)posiedon11

Titania razorwing energy/second does not work correctly with the fleeting expertise mod

When equipping fleeting expertise by itself, only the basic drain cost goes down, and not the energy/second. If equipped with streamline, then fleeting expertise works correctly.

Posted (edited)

Wrong, with just Fleeting Expertise you are losing duration. That is why it doesn't seem to work. They almost balance each other out. To really use it by itself, build up your duration as well. Then you'll see it working properly. Don't ask me why the amount you go up in efficiency on Fleeting Expertise, is somewhat balanced by the duration you lose therefore, making the mod by itself to not be practical unless used with Primed Continuity or Streamline, or some combo of other duration mods to help offset the drop. 

EDIT: Note that is on PC, should be the same on XB1 and the others. 

Edited by ADF-11F_Raven

My poor word choice definitely did not help my question get across. I figured out what you said through testing, which I did before I posted this. I just thought It didn’t make sense because since those types of abilities are also affected by duration, why fleetingly expertise would have any affect. But I figured out the reason for my confusion was because it appears that duration has less of an effect on these kinds of abilities than efficiency does. But that still doesn’t explain why with only a maxed streamline and Fleeting expertise on, it only counts the efficiency and not the duration. Oh well, I give up on figuring out the reason when I know how to fix it.

Posted (edited)

With a maxed Fleeting Expertise, you only need 15% more Efficiency maybe a little duration to make it to the magic 1.25 energy per second sustain on razorwing. The rest of the maxed out efficiency is wasted, quite literally. Conversely, with just a maxed out Fleeting Expertise and a maxed out Narrow Minded on, you'll need even more duration than that to achieve the magic number of 1.25 energy per second drain on razorwing. In that regard yes you're right, it takes more duration to equal the effect of efficiency when comparing them to only one of Titania's skills, namely Razorwing. 

However, if you are a Razorwing Blitz user, then efficiency and duration become doubly important. This is where I first happened across it, because I didn't want to make a build that forced me to decide permanently between Blitz or to not Blitz... Duration helps maintain Blitz, but it takes a lot of duration to help with Blitz especially when you really don't want to spam skills. But efficiency helps to spam those skills. Therefore, it was hard to decide which to focus on, and like you I thought Fleeting Expertise became useless when not paired with Streamline. 

Edited by ADF-11F_Raven
made a miscalculation with the first paragraph, needed a bit more duration even on it.