Shodoman

Hard time with scrolling in invasion list

Basically you have a hard time selecting the last invasion if you have extended the previous ones. I've created a video to better explain the issue. There is a workaround detailed in the video, but still kind of annoying.

• Upvote 1

I was so frustrated, I literally just made a video on it myself to make a thread on this if there wasn't one already.

Here are my Invasion list woes:

• Like 1

This Bug is insanely annoying. got to be something done about the invasion screen when more than 4 invasions are up. trying to open the final window is just horrible. 

it may be better for now to just have all the windows open with details until you can get scrolling fixed.  

(what i mean is, when you scroll over a window it pops open the details of that invasion. instead of having it pop open with more details, please just leave them all default open,  this will allow scrolling through the quests easier without it jumping back up due to the auto close/open window you have set currently)

sure this will make the invasion window a bit large, especially when many invasions are going on,  but it will reduce my need to facedesk any time i want to view the invasion screen. 

• Upvote 1