Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

Nintendo Switch Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.6.0 Status (Live!)

Recommended Posts

vor 12 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

 

Still no fixes for the gameplay bugs/ glitches... 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey! Asides from the Frost Ion Skin, could you give me the full list of TennoGen skins that don't show up individually in the Market, so we can track down the issue quicker. Thank you! 

So far it's just the Frost Ion and Valkyr Mithra skins from Tennogen Bundle XXXVIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (NSW)Kaynak said:

So far it's just the Frost Ion and Valkyr Mithra skins from Tennogen Bundle XXXVIII

Nice ok! Spoke to the team and they said that we've got a fix in for this for this update 🙂 So they should appear in the Market individually once it launches. 

  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-15 at 7:03 PM, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

Yeah, I wrote in this Thread and linked every Post from the Bug-Forum..is anybody reacting to that? No...of course not.

 

Somebody else: "There is a problem with a skin I can't buy!" - DE: "We'll fix that ASAP!"

It's funny that they react to everything concerning visuals and other things you can buy for money...but they don't even care about gamebreaking bugs...I don't get it. 

Finally I got an answer from Support AFTER 14 DAYS, told me to check my internet connection. lol

 

 

 

Yeah, funny thing is... It has nothing to do with WiFi. Even at 300Mbps, which is absolutely perfect for gaming, I've been getting the same message: "The connection to host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu." It has plagued me since the Dog Days update. Never before has this been an issue. Try saying it's my WiFi now. I dare you. xD

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good that the fixes for the issues we are having on Switch with Nightwave and the textures will be fixed on this update. 

I hope that the issues with the fishes are fixed too. And since it was not mentioned, I believe that the load times issues, I mean the long time the game keeps on the black screen until it start loading, as well as the "pink" dots on plains of Eidolon, which happens until the game loads the texture properly, will be not adjusted on this update.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 10 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000:

Good that the fixes for the issues we are having on Switch with Nightwave and the textures will be fixed on this update. 

I hope that the issues with the fishes are fixed too. And since it was not mentioned, I believe that the load times issues, I mean the long time the game keeps on the black screen until it start loading, as well as the "pink" dots on plains of Eidolon, which happens until the game loads the texture properly, will be not adjusted on this update.

I think the operator swapping and archwing getting stuck in the ground bugs are really important. The motion control drift and unresponsive pro controller too. You have to alter how you play the game to work around these bugs. (They don't exist on pc - not even the joycondrift if i use them on pc) Also the scanner is again unequipped each time you use a melee weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im hope you will get fixing the loading screen on game because if you do play the game warframe thus you will the players unplayable for the time thus get the loading screen freeze this fixing first thing I need that only loading screen for in game freeze fixing and pls after the cert need to know for the loading screen fixing and freeze too but you need fixing asap for the loading screen freeze OK DE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, (NSW)darthsidious said:

im hope you will get fixing the loading screen on game because if you do play the game warframe thus you will the players unplayable for the time thus get the loading screen freeze this fixing first thing I need that only loading screen for in game freeze fixing and pls after the cert need to know for the loading screen fixing and freeze too but you need fixing asap for the loading screen freeze OK DE

20huti.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Switch Tenno! We announced in the designated PS4 and XB1 status threads that Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.6.0 will be releasing for those platforms tomorrow, and want to give you a heads up that we are still waiting to hear back on Cert for its release on the Nintendo Switch. We are expecting that it will come soon, but we want to keep you in the loop as its launch is likely to be slightly delayed behind PS4 and XB1. Some updates we are able to line everything up perfectly to launch together, and others we're not so lucky - the growing pains of a having a new platform and community! As always, we appreciate your support and understanding.

  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Switch Tenno! We announced in the designated PS4 and XB1 status threads that Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.6.0 will be releasing for those platforms tomorrow, and want to give you a heads up that we are still waiting to hear back on Cert for its release on the Nintendo Switch. We are expecting that it will come soon, but we want to keep you in the loop as its launch is likely to be slightly delayed behind PS4 and XB1. Some updates we are able to line everything up perfectly to launch together, and others we're not so lucky - the growing pains of a having a new platform and community! As always, we appreciate your support and understanding.

Thanks for the update! Glad that the Xbox and PS4 releases won't be held back for the Switch one either.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Switch Tenno! We announced in the designated PS4 and XB1 status threads that Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.6.0 will be releasing for those platforms tomorrow, and want to give you a heads up that we are still waiting to hear back on Cert for its release on the Nintendo Switch. We are expecting that it will come soon, but we want to keep you in the loop as its launch is likely to be slightly delayed behind PS4 and XB1. Some updates we are able to line everything up perfectly to launch together, and others we're not so lucky - the growing pains of a having a new platform and community! As always, we appreciate your support and understanding.

 

Is the fix for decorating also a part of this update?  I just didn't see it mentioned in the notes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're still waiting to hear back from Cert and will let you know ASAP when we have more information! Thank you for your patience. More to come very soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully fixes nightwave ui glitch. All tasks appear to be complete. Trying to do anything keeps resetting progress. This is the second week in a row that I can't do anything nightwave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have completed one daily task which was not completed and my UI returned to normal. Try it, maybe it helps you as well.

Edited by (NSW)Duncan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

August 21st Update:

Update 25.6.0 has passed Cert and is launching TODAY at ~ 11AM ET!

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

August 21st Update:

Update 25.6.0 has passed Cert and is launching TODAY at ~ 11AM ET!

Woot! Woke up to some good news already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...