SalvatronLegacy

What is the fastest you guys have reached MR 27?

Good job. MR is one of the objectives in the game to do. 

It took me about 1100 hours to reach MR25, at the time the highest one can achieve. I tried not to rush it as I spent time to complete many other objectives in the game. 

MR 27 because I've been here a long time and like to collect all the things. I couldn't care about the rank itself, but when you can fully mod rank 0 gear, ooooo baby!

Posted (edited)

I'm MR26 and about 12k exp away from 27. I started playing 6 months ago in February. I'm at 580 hours for in game time.

Nice to find another fast leveler, OP.

Edited by Bioness

I couldn't tell you but for anyone that needs a reason to rank up my 2 favorite perks of being max mastery are the higher free starting points when trying a new weapon or formaing one,  and the higher daily cap on syndicate standing which means more relic packs and prime loot.

Founder and MR 18.  I only level what I like to play.  And I use even few frames and weapons (mostly melee) than that.  MR to me is just a tool DE uses to give a "goal" to completionists.  And drive the grind.  I also think I've never actually grinded for anything.  I just pay plat for whatever I want be it from the store or a player.  I don't have a lot of time to play, so when I do, I like to enjoy what I am doing and do what I want.  Space Ninja.

• Applause 2

2.3k hrs and mr24.  Got a few weapons from tenno labs still to do but they all need forma to build and I like to use my forma making weapons stronger, not just to build them.  Some syndicate and archwing weapons to go, cple of zaws.  Then it's just amps and k drives, both things I can't be bothered lvling cos boring.  Still not fully levelled my first k drive.  

Also, I want to do something other than hydron/adaro.  I'll probably always be a few ranks below max.

Eh, 1800 hours mission time roughly? Didn't pay much attention and I wasn't in a rush. I only did the final push from MR23-MR27 in a couple weeks since I was bored. Once I got to 16, I quit caring about mastery. Maybe could've done it faster but I lived in Adaro Sedna since it was the fast way for me to solo level.

I would rather be able to have an MR0 account though which is impossible to do now than hit MR27 again.

Posted (edited)

MR 17, started in 2014 and have close to 2k hours. I, like some others, only play with frames and weapons that interest me. I am not in a race to the top and I don't believe I will ever reach the top.

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

Halfway into MR26 after...255 days, I think. I remember getting the 250 days reward recently.

I just found it funny to level all the things and really didn't find it that much of a hassle, as you can just mix it with all the other regular grinding.

It's mainly a few primes left to level and then most of the Archwing weapons, as those are locked behind Syndicates. I guess I could just do a trade evening and look to buy the remaining parts :)

I always think it’s funny how others say they have no reason to go further than their current MR.

You get more daily standing with each rank, which means you can get more stuff faster. It’s great for buying relic packs and ranking up in new syndicates faster. There are also more benefits.

I am sure people will complain when content comes for high MR and they’re stuck at their current rank for a week+ before they can play it. 

I never think my MR is a reflection of my skill though, I was MR 27 a couple months back when we got the fulmin, but I was one waiting for enough items to reach that rank. 

• Upvote 1

not me, some time ago I stumbled upon an MR 27 who's profile said 400 hours played.

Needless to mention, I checked, because I've yet to encounter such an incompetent player in the high 20s.

• Satisfied 1

Congrats on reaching 27! I don't know if your numbers are competitive but you reached it must faster than I ever will. I joined 2 years ago and I'm still only MR 16 or something, but it isn't a goal I'm working toward.

Tbh, surprised at how many have blasted their way to mr27 in 3-6 months.  Just wondering if these are also the people who complain about having nothing to do 🤔

I've been playing for about 2.5 years now. I'm over 750 days logged, with I think around 670 hours in game so far. I'm currently at MR 17.5.

I don't really try new stuff that often. I've only tried 22/40 frames. I have around 40 built items sitting in my foundry at the moment.

Lets see...

6058 hours in the game and I might--might, mind you--get to MR 27 in two years at my present rate. Three is a better bet. 

Yeah, I care that much about it. 

I hit 27 the day it was available for non-founders. I’ve been playing since August 2015. Feel free to figure it out, cuz research and reasons. 

I'm at 25, I have the rep to rank up, but the 26 test is a PITA - moving capture points.  Got a limbo build to just riftwalk the whole thing and ignore the enemies, but with the unpredicatable movement paths and the verticality, I've had a hard time capping them quick enough. Only tried once or twice and it's been unlocked for months.  I'll get lucky eventually

Been playing since closed beta still at 22, I just don't like Archwing and I don't bother with things that I don't like.

Just recently hit MR 25, already have all the things I want and have no real motivation to aim for 27... maybe a double affinity weekend, and I'll probably hit 26.