Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)alvian00

the Duviri Paradox speculation

anyone watch the Duviri Paradox reveal trailer? it showed an adult operator without his void powers and it got me wondering what dose that mean for us. our void powers allow us to easy switch between warframes without after effects like what happen to the stalker or the silver grove. also that place in the trailer its in void space right? it can't be Lua since it was pluck out of void space during the SD. could it be Deimos, Mars other moon? could an Orokin have hidden it in the void like with Lua and did that Orokin manage to survive the Tenno rebellion and the collapse and hid away in Deimos? also that Warframe like thing that chasing the operator could that be a pseudo Warframe? perhaps during the old war, Warframes are being taken out a lot faster then they are being replace and new Tenno are not being train fast enough to fight in the war. its attrition and the Orokin are losing so maybe they created these Pseudo warframes operated by Dex and low guardians as a cheap and expendable soldiers in order to stem the tide of the war. kind of like the SPARTAN-III program from Halo and since they don't have void powers they went insane or crazy like the Stalker. so perhaps these quest line would shade some light into the stalker. so what you think?

It's likely a space within the void that has a lot of distortion on time and space. The enemy riding on horseback was a heavily decayed orokin Dax soldier and the ship in the background is the Zariman which is the origin of all Tenno. All Dax were enhanced with robotics so it's not out of the ordinary to see parts of them built of metal. We've seen concept art of the new Duviri faction and my personal guess is that they are essentially extremely #*!%ed up Orokin that managed to survive within the void.

1 hour ago, Spoop3 said:

the ship in the background is the Zariman which is the origin of all Tenno.

then perhaps you're operator may be the Man in the Wall and from the ending of the War Within one of the options said well for my playthough he said "don't forget Kiddo you're nothing without me" and he may have make a bargain with the one keeping the Zariman in void space. the force it may be an Orokin or it could be a being of the void. maybe the bargain is to take the will of the void or the essence into there you and the Tenno's souls. but wait this seem absurd and contradicting for starters how can this Orokin be hidden if the Tenno rebellion and collapse did not happen yet? how can the present events shape the past events? but it did say Paradox and the definition of Paradox is "A seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well founded or true". so it dose not have to make sense. thats it am done thinking its making my head hurts just have to wait for it to be release.

My take on the duviri is this.

Alternate dimension/alternate universe.

A place where the sentients have won, the Zariman ten zero accident NEVER happened so there are no tenno and no powers.

We basicly enter a universe that has no idea what a tenno or warframe is. And our main mission is to escape/find out what is happening.

It would be a nice twist in my opinion.

Also, having no powers, no warframes, gives an entire new dimension on operator combat.

As we know that there is a connection between us and the void, there is a possibility that during the missions we relearn how to use our powers just like in the main mission.

Then when we come back to the real space, we come back battle hardened with new and improved operator powers.