Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug on Warframe? Not a surprise losing 1h Toroid Farm

AnimaFox

Nothing works, mouse, arrows ... Enter, Space ... Can't click on the 'OK' and ... The solution? ALT + F4 and lose all the farm of Toroids ... DE can do anything about this frustating system that they keep trying to not fix? No. They can't and seems like they don't want to... As it happens 1hour ago, 2months ago 2years ago... Same bug, same thing and they still talking about stupid things like cosmetics, cosmetics bugs, things that don't break the gameplay and not focus on fix what they really need to focus and fix ... Host migration today and tomorrow ... No matter how good your PC and internet are, you have to deal with this frustration and idelize how could the railjack and updates ahead will work with this system with bugs and malfunctions.

And how it happens (before someone tell me this post is just nothing but a trying to offend the DE):

Always, and isn't only with me that happens, after you stay more than 30-40 minutes in Orb Vallis, when you back to Fortuna or even to the Orbital, the game completelly reduce the FPS. When you are in Vallis, let's say you select the max fps to 40, your fps is at 40, when you back to Fortuna or Orbital, your FPS is 11~25. Always happens. My brother have a better PC than mine and the same happens, after you take sometime in Vallis, your fps will 'break'.

When we're farming toroids, we stay for 55minutes, then, suddenly, both of us got 7, 5, 4, 3 fps... With nothing happening different than before, same mobs, same skills, no different effect appeared... Then I got host migration and the load stucked at that screen and I cannot click on anything. After 5 minutes I closed the game with the task manager and that's it... The same thing happens 1 month ago with my clan. After 1hour of farm in Ophelia, the game decreased the FPS to 10 or around 12 fps and everybody had to close the game because the same loading screen appeard with the same bug.