Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is anyone else constantly getting kicked with a blue screen on PS4 since the latest updates it's happening way to often I have lost so many valuable things

EsulfAesir

Question

Is anyone else constantly getting kicked with a blue screen on PS4 since the latest updates it's happening way to often I have lost so many valuable things in arbitration and long survivals costing me alot of platinum can't lvl stuff up or farm materials because I constantly get kicked and loose it all about to delete game

21 answers to this question

I cannot speak for PS4 here. But if this was happening to me I would just make sure everything was installed correctly/updated. Reinstall the game, update console firmware etc. 

• Google your problem too. People are mentioning solutions - swapping cables, removing them (controller) etc. Note: this was not specific to Warframe.
Edited by krc473

Tried reinstalling lost two Adaptation mods and the arbitration ephemera bp and multiple ayatans a Zaw riven in sorti my team got I didn't even after I log right back in and join the mission I don't get the pay out and sometimes I get collected resources but usually not even that

Edited by EsulfAesir

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

DE wouldn't release an update with a game breaking bug, it's probably your PS4. Get it checked out.

I also suggest to buy PS Plus and upload your game saves to the cloud, in case your HDD dies.

This is the only game this happens to I'm pretty sure if my ps was the problem I'd be seeing issues with ark first

15 minutes ago, EsulfAesir said:

Must such to be a troll

People really need to stop throwing the "troll" buzzword around just because they don't like a post. Was their post sarcastic? Yes. Does that invalidate their point? No.

The title is supposed to be a short description of the main body, it's not supposed to be the main body itself, especially when it's just a copy of the main text.

32 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

People really need to stop throwing the "troll" buzzword around just because they don't like a post. Was their post sarcastic? Yes. Does that invalidate their point? No.

The title is supposed to be a short description of the main body, it's not supposed to be the main body itself, especially when it's just a copy of the main text.

The fact that he/she came on just to post a sarcastic comment about the title and nothing about the actual post or the question asked yes troll but guess you would know all about it

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Okay I checked it out and seems like someone already reported this as a bug:

@(PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO and @EsulfAesir better join in the comments!

Yes! This is exactly it about 10-15 min into a survival or wave 10-15 in defense and since arbitration is first prize at ten I can do it and I have been spamming for that ephemera finally see it in rewards got so happy then blue screen

2 hours ago, EsulfAesir said:

The fact that he/she came on just to post a sarcastic comment about the title and nothing about the actual post or the question asked yes troll but guess you would know all about it

Ah, you're one of those sorts of people.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

But what if DE uses long titles? 🤔

I dunno. I think we label them trolls.