Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You All Think Abt A Tenno Planet?

MonsterMonkey

I think there should be a Tenno Planet where all the players can spawn, relax, do training sessions. On the Tenno Planet you could do practice shooting, melee training and lots more, like wall running. Also we should move the clans to the tenno Planet. By clans, i mean create Clan HQs when u spawn on tenno planet u can see where ur HQ building is on the map and just go there and must use ur clan key to get in. We should also have a cool marketplace where u can get rare items for high amounts of credits, kinda like an underground market. What ya all think?

I don't know about a Tenno planet, maybe after the game is out with dedicated servers... but I'd love a galactic battle between all the NPC factions, constantly changing, factions moving from one ship/planet to the other, could be based on overall tenno/player mission completion rate on certain missions and such. Kind of like a PVE Planetside 2 :P

Despite the waving waving sign thing of Katakuna, I would agree with MonsterMonkey at least along: something like that would be a nice to have, as long as it fits in the lore. But the problem is: warframe still has a lot of actual problems to be adressed, and as long as they arent filled, just sth that would be nice to have isnt really a good use of the work imo.

There's probably a reason why the Tenno's dojos are located on the edges of the solar system.

Having a planet would be like holding a giant sign over our heads that says, "Hey, this is where the Tenno all hang out, come and kill us!"

^^^This^^^

Have you seen the guns on Grineer galleons? I'm pretty sure orbital bombardment from those things come in megatons.

Personally I think it would be bombed from orbit by everyone until it was a black hole.  Probably the single most war-torn planet in the solar system.  

Edited:  

May be their homeworld is hidden in the void  That would make for a great week long event. Maybe introduce the remnants of the "Sentients" at the same time.   

Speaking of which, are there any completely infested planets out there?

Edited by Hezekiah

we have our towers that's good enough for now besides the tenno don't have a planet anymore earth used to be our home before the war then we all just floated around in pods while the grinner took over everything by force if you read the lore it says earth was home to the tenno during the orokin age

hi there ...

sorry but ive didnt read all post above ...

the fact is we get woked up by a grineer, but what do we know about our race, before that ...i mean how were our lifes, devellopement, and even our environement ...

im too about thoose corpus, we dont know many things about em, we just see that they fight grineers as we do, but what it was before meeting eachother ...

...and the best to end this, what is an infested, a viral form of our race, or a race as one part ...they are weird in soem case, that charger one looks with a grineer's head and thoose runner are most likely a form of a corpus, where they ancient come from ?

anw thats comming to blow my mind, soo lets play and wait till updates ;)

Regards, 5h!n0 ;)

^^^This^^^

Have you seen the guns on Grineer galleons? I'm pretty sure orbital bombardment from those things come in megatons.

What if we looked like this under our exosuits and had super magical stealth technology protecting our "bases" being detected? :P

klingon.jpg

Edited by CapricaSix

All Tenno are humans, and thus originate from Earth. But obviously, there are clear reasons as to why this is no longer a "Tenno" planet. Tenno now reside in these locations in space that are essentially Orokin Towers.

ok, but why do we get orokin derelict as a past ? it was our environement ?

ok, but why do we get orokin derelict as a past ? it was our environement ?

The Grineer/Corpus era is centuries after the orokin era. The time of the Orokin civilisation and the Tenno are long past. The Tenno were all asleep during the centuries between, so there wasn't a living society of Tenno that stayed on a planet all of their own.

We came late to the land grab, so we get the scraps. Build our own space stations instead of getting a nice swanky planet.

For those of you who don't know the rough timeline.

Modern day>several hunred years>Orokin Era>The Old War>Tenno created> The Old War ended>Tenno placed in hybernation> Orokin dissapear>several hundred years>Rise of the Grineer and Corpus Empires>several decades>Now.

The whole thing takes place in the Sol System, and all the "races" are human-decendants or transhumans.

At least until we drive the Grineer or Corpus off of one of their worlds.

and then we'd have a designated target for one of the factions to just (insert fancy future bomb type) bomb. 

bad idea for an elite force that doesn't have the sheer numbers like the other 3 factions do. 

the Sol System

you get a +1 for using the right designation for our home System.

Edited by taiiat