Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Void Extermination(T2) Enemies Spawning Bug

Grosswick

While playing (solo) T2 ext i ran across whole map and encountered literaly 0 enemies, until i entered last room before extraction point. Since then strange things happened:
-after killing all enemies in "last room before extraction point" (name it room "A") wave of enemies atacked me from extraction room (room B)
-after killing all of them, i entered B and map marker was pointing torwards extraction point (But there still was enemies to kill on this mission - Lotus was talking somethink like "there still enemies you need to kill"-ish
-after few seconds marker started pointing enemies at room A - enemies magicaly spawned there
-after clearing out enemies in room A, new wave of enemies spawned in B
-and same situation repeated untill i killed 160 enemies O_O, was just running from A to B.

Made some screenshots, please take notice minimap (map marker) and enemies remaining counter:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-O2E_YTwy7rE/UkBcJ0SbXNI/AAAAAAAAAtg/TCeus4PBtDk/w958-h766-no/Warframe0009.bmp

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OSc01XEfj1A/UkBcYFyw4PI/AAAAAAAAAuU/kblS9zj9Qv0/w958-h766-no/Warframe0017.bmp

Ill try to dig into logs, since i didnt played another game since buggy game, but i need to make some research on how to find them, so expect this post to be edited.
Edit: created a ticket with EE log, hope this will help :)

Also before u10 i encountered some weird "mutation" of this bug. When i was playing with my brother, we run acros nearly whole void map, and ALL (200-ish enemies) spawned in ONE room. After painfull and time (and ammo) consuming process, we finnished mission - but unfortunately i didn't remember to get some screenshots or post a topic.

Edited by Grosswick

Its fun if you have Nova... watch the counter go down so quick when 200 enemies spawn together.

I encountered the first bug yesterday, its quite annoying to keep waiting for spawns and sometimes only 4 or 5 spawn.

Huh since we were both low equiped (and my brother just started to play) we were both excaliburs, and enemies were too strong to get one-shoted by radial Javelin, soo it was not that much fun :P

And yes wave spawning bug is very time consuming and annoying

Huh since we were both low equiped (and my brother just started to play) we were both excaliburs, and enemies were too strong to get one-shoted by radial Javelin, soo it was not that much fun :P

And yes wave spawning bug is very time consuming and annoying

Rank up Radial Javelin... it should one shot most enemies on a T2 =P

And I agree on it not being that much fun, Ive been burning a few T2 keys and only use Nova to make it quicker, especially cause of that bug ;3

Rank up Radial Javelin... it should one shot most enemies on a T2 =P

And I agree on it not being that much fun, Ive been burning a few T2 keys and only use Nova to make it quicker, especially cause of that bug ;3

That was few months back, also cloud of shield oddspreys OP :P

But hold on with  this offtopic :)

I send my logs, hopefully they will do any good and bug will be not an issue anymore