Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

Railjack talk. Should we be worried or encouraged?

Out of curiosity, will the orbiter interior changes include the Lotus Pedestal using the Orbiter's Primary and Secondary color options instead of Primary and Accent color options? Will the Stencil picker gain the option of picking out colors for the Stencils to use? Would the Stencils still be viewable should any color be picked instead of just those darker then whatever is the Primary color?

i guess ive got more of a suggestion than a question but i thought of something that could tie alot of lore and have alot flare players would like(by lore i mean stalker, infested, umbra and alot of other things) along with added risks to having the abilities going to be added to that big update with the operators involved, having tenno on the battlefield and not just transference where they can just practically be immortal switching back and forth......having warframes assembled on their bodies(similar to a iron man thing) just think about it from a lore view really hard, ive been doing constant lore research lately lol

Some questions related to Railjack/empyrean and update to orbiter:

-will there be more ships to choose from, and if yes, will there be ships based on diffrerent factions(their tech) we can use, like corpus,grineer, infested or sentient ?

-is there any chance there will be different classes of ships to choose from, like smaller(possibly as small as one person space fighters,for fast solo missions) or bigger ships(possibly as big as cruisers that are slower but have more fire power) ? 

-any possibility for this update to increase role of current landing ships ? currently majority of them is pretty useless.

-any chance that you will give us with update to orbiter landing animation you shown us long time ago ?

this animation:

How will will the update to orbiter affect its design ?

originally orbiter was supposed to look like this but the design didnt have top window so I expected you changed some stuff around:

Any chance for update to cockpit part of ship ? compared to what you have planned for orbiter it looks very bare-bones, old concepts of liset interior looked much more interesting:

10 minutes ago, Aliencat2000 said:

Are we ever going to be able to go in the Unum tower in Cetus? I see this giant, tantalizing tower that I can't go in. It's right in my face, and every time I go to Cetus, I'm like...let me in bruh.

.Related image

theres one in orb vallis too total northen map not as shiny but still very curios

With the Duviri Paradox having our Operators grow up, will we be seeing our focus trees expand in any way? 
I ask because I would love to see more being done with focus.

Can we get Operator amp custom skins? the infested armor skin we're getting this nightwave looks awesome, I'd love to be able to match my amp

1. Are there any plans for adding more content to Fortuna/PoE? (Third orb, endless missions, Plague Star for Fortuna)

2. Disruption is a really fun game modes and I’d love to see more of it! Are there any plans for adding more disruption missions or tweaking the reward tables for disruption?

3. What is the dev team’s opinion on the Meta shift from CC to DPS? Are there plans to make CC frames have a more valuable role than they do now?

- When will ya'll be putting the Eidolon Ephemera into the game properly? I held off from getting it from the Nightwave intermission because it felt disrespectful as could be, and ya'll said you'd be putting it into the game for real "sometime soon". It's been "soon". So where is it? It can't possibly be that hard to add the achievement. 

- Will ya'll ever tighten up needless delays and 'dead periods' in many frames' ability animations before their effects actually go off? Examples: Hydroid, Revenant, Khora, Limbo, just to name a few. 

- HELMINTH 'system'. It's been years, and years, and years now. Where's the so-called, promised 'system'? A fashion-mutilating space-aids and useless mutant dog are not a 'system'. 

• Would it be possible to have the option to either assign a different button to, or temporarily disable melee takedown prompts?  There are times when meleeing where accidentally hitting a guy too close and stopping to shank him completely ruins your momentum.
  • There are quite a lot of people that don't have access to the Tennogen stuff due to using the stand-alone client.  Since the reason for it not being purchasable with platinum is based on Steam wanting its pound of flesh and paying the creators, would it be possible to set these items up with a one-use trade?  I.e. someone on Steam buys the item, then it can be traded a single time to another player for plat/etc., and can't be transferred further.
  • Are there any plans to expand the mandachord?  Offering a premium version that operates like a simple mod tracker with a full scale and tempo options would basically print money.  Additionally, more sets of standard instrument samples.
  • Right now, when you use a forma it chops off your mods until you're within capacity.  This is extremely annoying and I've gotten to the point of screenshotting my builds so I don't have to sit around for a few minutes each time remembering what to put back on.  Instead, could over-capacity mods be darkened out and disabled like when you've got the same mod on your own weapon and a sentinel weapon at the same time(and allow us to pre-slot them, for that matter)?  Also, sometimes you accidentally hit the "remove all" button.  Any chance of an undo feature, or a reset to whatever you entered the mod screen with?
  • How about letting us play local files from our hard drive in the Somachord?
  • Or a plank of wood as an orbiter decoration.  I want to board up the door to the infested room.
  • We've only managed to hit control status a few times since the inception of thermia fractures.  It's not surprising, since most people will get in, get the rewards, and then never return.  Maybe add a Nightwave objective for "completely fill a cannister" that can trigger if a fracture event is active during the weekly NW reset?
  • A lot of the riven challenges involving dargyn pilots are bugged all to hell.  Primarily, ones that start out walking on the ground and get into their dargyns don't count.  Any plans to fix this?
  • One of the main problems people have with Mag is her survivability(or lack thereof).  Here's an idea, change Magnetize(or the augment) to allow LoS casting on terrain as well as enemies, so you can put defensive bubbles up without needing a hostile target in front of you.
  • The six syndicates offer weapons that burst an AoE of each of the secondary element types.  Any chance we could get a similar series of weapons to cover the four basic elements too?
  • Have you put any thought into the idea of making gas procs still cause gas damage, albeit functioning exactly like toxin with a different element?  This is purely flavor-OCD on my part.
  • Big archwing thing to consider with Railjack on the way: Please get rid of the "tumbling" effect/loss of control from when you bump into things.

Will Cadus from China Warframe ever be available in global as it is a timed exclusive?

latest?cb=20180330125431

Also any ETA on Equinox Deluxe?

tfmnn3zow8m11.png

Alongside any questions on melee 3.0 some minor things.

There are currently too many invalid launch points in the open worlds when you are on an archwing. Really you should be able to get in an archwing from anywhere especially outside. Will we be able to crouch walk with thrown secondary weapons [Hikou, Kunai etc]? Drones [the hack drone mission] on the Plains of Eidolon get stuck in the tents where you can get new missions from. Will the first hit of Sovereign Outcast [stance] finally get a hitbox? Any chance for Stance Forma? And could we get the ability to set the rank of our mods once they hit full rank [someone elses idea]?

During the Tennocon trailer for railjack just before the attack on the Grineer crewship, Some Grineer pilots talked about the twin queens in what sounded like a reference to the outcome of The War Within. Will Railjack be affected by the world in Warframe such as progress of the story quests or actions that we take in the game such as the assassination of certain bosses?

1. Will Eximus have a more distinguishable aura? They are pretty difficult to notice, when you got a billion grineer giving you free body piercings and you wonder where did all of your energy go.

2. Will there be in a new star System in The New War, or will we be staying in the Origin system?

3. Could we have more lore on the Proto Skins? Since they are an homage to Dark Sector and WF isn't connected at all, maybe there could be an alternative lore as to why they exist?

4. If there will be a new line of Umbra, how would they be obtained? Via story? Grinding? A little bit of both? If so would there be no consequence to obtaining one? Or maybe a little bit of a Sacrifice? (e.g. using a prime to make one at the cost of never/less likely obtaining the prime again.)

5. Will earlier quests get the same cinematic treatment as The Second Dream, War Within, and Sacrifice?

6. Operator feels like an anti-Sentient artillery and nothing more, will there be more things that only the operator can do, other than Kuva, story missions, and Eidolon hunting? (K-Drive is something I crave, lol)

7. Would it be possible to remove Kubrow and Kavat stasis and just have combat mode(for missions) and non combat mode(for ship pets) so multiple pets could be active?

8. Will the bed in the Helminth serve a purpose in the future, along with the four circles in the ground in the Transference room?

Any news on arbitration changes part 2, reward pacing, as mentioned by [DE]Drew?

will older prime frames ever get more stat buffs to keep up with the bigger/more numerous stat changes of newer primes compared to their standard counterparts? Excalibur prime has gotten some touch ups over the years, any plans for frost prime, ember prime, etc.?

A lot of the newer warframe passives and reworked passives complement their frames very well and/or function as an additional ability. Are there any plans to change or improve older frame passives?

6 hours ago, kxZyle said:

4. Will you ever raise other auras' capacity bonus to 18 to match Steel Charge?

5. What's your opinion about adding a third special Warframe slot for Augments?

I would really love these two things... but just like vacuum for pets, it might take a loooong time to get into the game... or no matter how much we want it, it’s likely never going to happen at all.

As always here is my list of questions:

TennoCon questions:

1. New sys req for Warframe when?
  2. New player experience when?
  3. How will new player experience affect Vor in lore?
  4. Different spaceships when?
  5. Modular archwing abilities when?
  6. Horseback riding when?
  7. Planes of Kojima when?
  8. Corpus, Infested, Corrupted, and Sentient kuva leeches when?
  9. Loadout E when?

Nora Night questions:

1. Nora playing some music as a DJ when? This is the perfect occasion to put Tenno Tunes vol. 1, 2 and 3 (Soon™ vol. 4) into the game! 😄
  2. Clem talk show when?
  3. Warframe podcasts in radio when?
  4. Konzu Coast to Coast talk show when?

New frames questions:

1. New frames having meaningful quests when? (yea, we all know it takes time to make them, but we love to learn more of WF universe)
  2. Frame components as rewards for said meaningful quests when?

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Pets 2.0?
  5. Third orb mother activation when? Exploiter and Water orb heists when?
  6. No more cooldown for arch-guns when?
  7. Arch-guns not sucking when?
  8. More raknoids when?
  9. Raknoid mount when?

PoE questions:

1. Archwing fashionframe when?
  2. Sentient transporter when?
  3. Archwing secondaries when?
  4. Archwing melee stances when?
  5. Prime fishing rod when?
  6. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  7. Vendor selling rugs when?
  8. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)
  9. When will you add bonuses to bounties in PoE just like in Fortuna?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Nidus, Mesa Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  5. Tonkor revert back to previous crit chance when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  14. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  15. Shield-gating when? Hildryn isn't enough.
  16. TennoGen items for plat when?
  17. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  18. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  19. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  20. Ordis quest when?
  21. John Prodman quest when?
  22. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  23. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  24. Phorid rework when?
  25. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  26. Tenno space program unfix when?
  27. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when? (partially done thanks to remasters)
  28. Misery when?
  29. IPS changes when?
  30. What killed me message when?
  31. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  32. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when? Partially answered. I will leave this one here.
  33. Fixing endless modes for solo players when? Same as above.
  34. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  35. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  36. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  37. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  38. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  39. Melee 3.0 WHEN?
  40. Mesa Prime trailer WHEN?
  41. Operator void-powered blade arm WHEN?
  42. Equinox Prime trailer WHEN?
    1. Wukong Prime trailer WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️
  21. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets) ❤️ ❤️ (more likely then the pet below)
  22. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  23. Orb killing when?
  24. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  25. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?
  26. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when? At least now it's almost idiot-proof.
  27. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when? Same as above.
  28. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love. OMG!! Thank you for changing radio to Nora Night's auditions! 😄
  29. How long will a series last?
  30. Grineer raknoids when?
  31. Higher toroid drop rate when?
  32. When will you change Cetus arcanes from Bps to fully built ones just like in Fortuna?
  33. Railjack release when? (Before or after New War?)
  34. More archwings when?
  35. Sentient arm gun when?

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

1. At Tennocon 2019, [DE]Steve mentioned the graphical engine rework with lighting effects. Is this a complete rewrite of certain modules of the Game Engine, and if so, how much code approximately was added/removed/changed until this point? How is this going to impact players that currently have low spec systems running Warframe, as in those on integrated graphics that can barely get over 30FPS on low, and also high end systems, will there be a balance of sorts or more favored to a certain area on the scale of specs?

2. Is there ever going to be more of a push to revamp the netcode to move away from a P2P system and more towards DE maintained server node clusters? If not, will anything be done to try and store more data server side so a failed host migration doesn't result in loosing everything from a mission? 

3. For Railjack construction, since you have said it's going to be a clan effort but every player will have their own railjack, how are resource requirements going to be deduced? Is it going to be challenging but more rewarding to obtain a 'optimal' railjack layout with modules, that isn't solely put behind a time and or P2W grindwall but involve skill from the player and not be locked behind progression, E.G. Hildryn?

Hi all at DE. Thank you for making an awesome game!

Any chance we can get the Armistice lifted in the Orokin lab of the Dojo or at least a way to clear/cancel research in the Orokin lab? Not been able to move or deconstruct the Orokin lab has been an issue for some time and is rather unsporting given all the Dojo contests you've ran/are running. Please can we have a fix before Railjack at least? Got to build that space dock somewhere right?

Archived