Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

1 I'm pretty confident that you won't add scalable rewards for endless gamemodes at this point but could you share you point of view on why not and what are your views on the current rewards system and other alternatives you've considered?

2 Have you considered/can you consider having different ui designs for the healthbars of different enemies like other games where the stronger the enemy is it gets reflected on the health bar. I think taking down half the health of a nox would feel way more rewarding with a health bar that makes it look like a big deal.

• Currently, we can apply non-prime default skins to prime warframes, will we ever be able to do the same for weapons?
  • What are your thoughts on the return of manual blocking for melee weapons, is it ever coming back?
  • News on Vauban rework? Will it be a full rework with new abilities like Excalibur or something more alike Saryn?
  • On Devstream 100 you guys said you were working on an overhaul for Octavia's mandachord, is that still in the works?
  • Will you ever revisit already-reworked-but-still-underwhelming warframes like Zephyr, Nyx or Titania?
  • Has the mod rework to shave off mandatory mods like serration been scrapped?

I have a few questions of my own:

• Can we reskin Warframe Nogglestatues with Skins we purchased? For example, putting the Strega Skin on the Trinity Noggle plus recolor.
  • Any plans for a "Dedicated Server Project" where players can host servers for other players and get rewarded for efficiency+uptime?
  • Can potato PC (like mine, with a Geforce GTX 560) still play at 60fps, when the Liset overhaul is released?

All Dojo Related

1. Are you guys aware of the dojo decor rotation bug? Will it be fixed soon? It's been around since The Sacrifice (I think) and a lot of decorators would like to not to have to worry about non-15 degree angles when rotating with a 15 or 45 degree axis.

2. The Dojo has seen massive expansions in the past, of which I am very grateful for. So I would like to bring your attention to the following numbers based on my clan:
Grineer Based Decor: 33 Decorations
Corpus Based Decor: 41 Decorations
Orokin Based Decor: 54 Decorations
Tenno Based Decor: 135 Decorations

Now, the number might be inflated for tenno since some tenno decor is nature based. But even cutting the number in half shows that we lack a great deal of options when trying to do a grineer or corpus based room. That's not to say imagination and creativity doesn't shine through. It does, it's just there's some assets I would really like to use. Namely grineer info displays and computers. Especially grineer info displays and computers

3. Will we ever get a Tyl Regor Statue for dojo? Specifically a version of the one we see from Tyl Regor's arena? I really want it! Please?

4. What have you considered so far with regards to solar rails and the orokin lab? Just curious about what we have to look forward or look back to.

5. I recall there being a concept of an aquarium room for dojos. Is that something we can look forward to or a hint of other room types to come?

6. Have you given thought about a zoological room for dojos? Specifically a place where tags can be exchanged for housing animals from the Plains or the Orb Vallis.

7. Is it possible to have custom obstacle duel rooms? That is to say, a room like the custom obstacle courses, except instead of being a race from start to finish, it would be a place for players to battle in a custom made arena, especially with options for saving a specific weapon loadout that all entrants will copy from and use to fight. It sounds really complicated and is probably undoable, but I have to ask. Especially since I copied a multiplayer vs map to the custom obstacle course.

hi i am really excited for gauss and i can't wait to sprint all across poe and the vallis with this warframe but there was something bugs from the beginning of the jovian concord and it is the new corpus flamethrower that have a secondary fire in addition to the usual fire like ignis if there is no problem in sharing any info about it we would love to know and thank you 

1 hour ago, Chizzelbizzel said:

Hi all at DE. Thank you for making an awesome game!

Any chance we can get the Armistice lifted in the Orokin lab of the Dojo or at least a way to clear/cancel research in the Orokin lab? Not been able to move or deconstruct the Orokin lab has been an issue for some time and is rather unsporting given all the Dojo contests you've ran/are running. Please can we have a fix before Railjack at least? Got to build that space dock somewhere right?

Yeah I agree with you  on that one 

1. When is the planned Riven Slot expansion beyond 90, I have maxed out my slots again and the pop up feels like an angry fly I need to shoo away lol

2. Any new End Game content ideas? Lots of us with crazy builds feel restless but also don't want to interfere too much with low level players fun. A Suggestion, maybe some sort of tower of power with a boss at each floor as you proceed with unique rewards/umbra forma and increasing difficulty. ~could even bring back void keys as part of it.

3. We have a lot of awesome mods that don't fit in the basic kit, is there finally a chance to add more mod slots for stuff like parkour, utility, and even elemental resistance?

1 Are you planning to bring back option to use melee while fishing spear/codex scanner/whatever is equipped without it equipping primary/secondary weapons? 

2 any news about raids? 

3 any chance for grineer tilesets remaster? 

4 hydroid Prime trailer when? 

5 any chance for an event rewarding primed chamber? 

6 Can we expect visual rework on frost prime skin? 

7 What's your opinion about adding mod similar to adaptation for pets? At current points pets die quite easily at higher levels unableing us to pick up loot around us and take advantage of kavat buffs/kubrow cc/enemy radar/loot radar/whatever

8 any chance for new loadout pictures to support skin looks, or even better, our captura shots? 

9 Any sneak peek of Atlas rework? 

More of a request than question, but is there a chance we can get a option in the pause menu to reset our postion, like when falling into an out of bounds area?

I ask because I frequently get caught in the scenery with no way to move or die, with my only option being to abort the mission, which is very frustrating.

Reb talked a possibility of new syndicate rewards at Tennocon 2019 (if not mistaken), maybe Syndicate Armor bundle. Any new updates on that? or it just a un official plan? Realy love too get those as syndicate new rewards.

And some lovely ideas for Warframe community that i love to see it in games.

First of all, huge thanks to all the team for the TREMENDOUS effort they do, and it's awesome results. I have some questions:

1) Mandatory "melee 3.0 (or update) when?" At least any word on single handed melee+secondary?

2) About empyrean: How many "systems" are in place to help people who usually solo play (or go in small squads of two)?
3) Syndicates: the actual system kind of doesn't make any sense by now. If you're hunted by say, Steel Meridian, why would they ask for your help for the relay reconstruction efforts? If the Perrin Sequence hates you, why would Ergo trust you mistically to do the "Ergo's gambit" quest?, or Suda help you with "Octavia's anthem" when she keeps sending drone killsquads for your head? (I might have a couple of ideas of how to fix those with no retconning whatsoever, where can i put those?)

4) and personally i believe this is the most important one: ZEPHYR, our birb needs to actually fly!!. Titania does it, Hildryn does it, why can't she? All it needs is a (i think) minimal rework. SAVE THE BIRB! SAVE ZEPHYR!

5) oh and mandatory "Primary kitguns when"

Cheers, and HUGE THANKS again for making this wonderful game :D

Archived