Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

39 minutes ago, FallenDisc said:

9 Any sneak peek of Atlas rework? 

Nothing has been mentioned of an Atlas rework since his last one, and quite personally, I'm happy with how he is now.  My only wish is that they remove the timer on Rumblers and give them a reason to be healed with Petrify, and let them scale off of rubble count.  Other than that, and some more benefit to erecting tectonics, I don't see any more reason for DE to touch him up.

Can we get an update about melee 3.0 or at least a bit of info its been almost a year since it was announced and with the stuff thats coming before the end of the year I doubt melee 3.0 is this year so any update or a bit of a showcase would be nice.

How about STATS?? Would love to see more detailed or more personal stats. Would love some unique system wide stats revealed in dev streams, maybe even some comparative console vs pc stats. (2)Of course, the 90 max Riven cap does not even come close to matching my weapon counts. They can make the game so much more fun it doesnt seem right to limit it, especially as the game is always evolving. I would prefer another way than a 90 limit to control the commerce concern, or whatever is the current thought on this restriction. Maybe even a Mastery level scaling.

This has probably been asked multiple times by now, but my main concerns right now are:

1. There are several Warframes with minimal usage due to their kits being lack and sometimes counter-intuitive. Approximately when can we expect another rework? More specifically, I'm interested in when Vauban and Ember will receive their long-awaited reworks.
  2. There are still some minor issues that have existed for several years now, more notable, the map/minimap gets glitched in certain areas on Mars and in Void Sabotage mission near the portal. Is this an issue you are aware of?
  3. Kubrows have been a staple of the game for ages now, but they are extremely lackluster. Are they going to be receiving a "rework" of sorts to bring them up to the level of other companions?

I watched the last Devstream where the drop was a glyph, and didn't get it.  I was logged in, my account is attached, and I was actively watching.  This is the second time this has happened.  Is there something I need to check or do to make sure I get the twitch drops this time?

Can we please please please have Lotus Ephemera? 

Me and many others were supposed to get it. In a previous post you guys said that not everyone who was supposed to get it got it and you were fixing the problem. Could we just get it as the twitch drop? It would fix the problem for many people. 

It's been over a year now since Space Mom went away and ropaumpalumpalyst makes it pretty obvious that she's not coming back without some sizeable heel-face turn. Can we get the option to move on from the ear grating lotus hologram to something different? I will even pay platinum for something other than Ordis. 

Related: Could we get an option to change Ordis to the one in Sacrifice?

Has any progress been made on whatever is preventing the melee keys from being rebound? Since the drop of "quick melee quicker", melee channel has been force bound. Because of this, I have been unable to melee like i could before that update and have heard nothing since. Will it be like this until melee is done being reworked? Is a fix in the pipes?

Did you ever consider combining warframe abilites? For example if Frost freezes a target and Ember throws a fireball the target would explode or while Hydroid is using undertow Volt electrifies it and the targets take more damage ?

With next generation consoles around the corner, will there be negotiations about Cross Progression or cloud saves in this new contract?  

- Thanks in advance                                                                                                          

could the Jordas Golem fight be rewroked to be part of the Empyrean system?
it's currently very buggy (still floats through geometry) and lacklustre (bullet sponge) and making it an Empyrean battle will make it much more exciting.
additional squad members that do their thing on the ships could add modifiers to the fight like buffs/debuffs.

Are we going to get some more petting animations for our kubrows, kavats, and moas?

Also, I was just petting one of my kubrow and the animation bugged. My kubrow was sitting down and when I went to pet the top of his head the head started rotating around his neck.

Okay, this is going to be the first in - hopefully - a series of many posts.

Questions, that should be put in, please feel free to message me. ^-^

Link to the doc is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VSdB3nu75g3hNNXOnRiRP2nvD2zJpw_TutK_4lrXuXk/edit?usp=sharing

Devstream question-sheet

This sheet will be periodically updated and posted under every devstream forum-post.

I skim through the devstream post and mark down recurring questions to put in here as well as my own sometimes.

have fun reading ~ DasPohl

date: 08/15/19 // Before Devstream 130

Community-questions:

1 - Melee 3.0: Are there any plans that are going to be revealed?

2 - 3rd Orb mother fight: Many people still want to know, what how when where and why this black and orange Behemoth is cooling off near spaceport; Any intel on anything?

3 - Stasis rework / Kavat & Kubrow breeds: Many people also are tired of only having their pets “stasis...ized” and would also like to know, if there are any news on new breeds, the system change and new features, maybe even a helminth companion for our kittehs..?

4 - Cross save / Cross.. anything: A topic that also speaks to me personally: Being able to game on a PC is great - No doubt about that. But what would be even cooler, is the ability to feed your addiction everywhere respectively; especially with a Switch at hand.
Is this even a possibility anymore or is this concept scraped off of our imaginary Steve-whiteboards?

5 - Operator K-driving: A heckin’ lot of dudes want to be able to drive their void people on their deck, check? Give them some info, yeah?
Check, check!

6 - Warframe mobile app rework: A trusty, yet pretty outdated companion-app sits in the back of almost every true Warframe-fan. People - including myself - really would like to have more functionality in it again - having an eye over their Nightwave-progress, being able to collect daily login rewards, access to the market and better comearounds in segments like the foundry or the arsenal; just to name a few.

Personal-questions:

I - Orokin decorations: I am a huge fan of decorations, especially everything orokin related. My orbiter basically has more moving ayatan than its ability to fly. 😄

Can we (I) get more stuff like ayatan or the golden tea-set (which I didn’t get hooray.. -.-) to plaster our orbiters?

II - Dojo rework - more than just a tech grind?: This is a topic that I also could’ve put up with the community, cause there a also a lot of people that want something like that: A rework of the dojo concept.
As the dojo systems stands now, it is mostly a big, pretty fleshed out concept… for acquiring weapon blueprints and maybe to trade some stuff. - Yeah, some people like to build and I Would gladly also do that but there isn’t really a motivation to do so. (not accounting for empyrean) 

So, my question is: Is it possible to revive this actually ok concept to something great after Empyrean? Maybe like upgrading rooms to get access to other stuff or having to do something with our old buddies the solar rails,.. anything, please..

III - Codex refitting: I love lore and also being able to read up on something without needing to look for a wiki or dataminers or something. The codex-system is perfect for something like that and it already showed it with the kuria and the prime frame-descriptions. 

BUT recently the codex has gotten a little bit dry in regards to.. content; Many objects are simply not in a specific category of plainly not even there, even when I know, it got scanned for the bajillionth time.

So, please pack out your dusters and sweep this little nook of our orbiter and make it pretty, okay?

IV - UI reskins /reworks: Speaking of the codex; UI. We already got a reskin for the relic console (thank god but still a little buggy, like having to every time choose the normal relic to keep on refining; please change that DE.) the market console, the syndicate console (great job on that btw.) and our arsenal colors with a new loadout sorting system.

But still there are systems to be reskined and reworked, right?

We still have the codex of course, the conclave console, the starchart, (that would just be bonkers.) NPC-talkboxes, (?) the modding-station, (including the ayatan section.) the foundry, the arsenal, the transference link and probably a few more that I forgot.

Archived