[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

Fortuna enemies need a major nerf, how and why are they stronger than Sortie enemies? The profit taker and eidolon dnt kill me as bad as the fortuna enemies do. Sooooo hyped for RAILJACK please release it soon!!!!!! Warframe is Life ❤️

39 minutes ago, FallenDisc said:

9 Any sneak peek of Atlas rework? 

Nothing has been mentioned of an Atlas rework since his last one, and quite personally, I'm happy with how he is now.  My only wish is that they remove the timer on Rumblers and give them a reason to be healed with Petrify, and let them scale off of rubble count.  Other than that, and some more benefit to erecting tectonics, I don't see any more reason for DE to touch him up.

Can we get an update about melee 3.0 or at least a bit of info its been almost a year since it was announced and with the stuff thats coming before the end of the year I doubt melee 3.0 is this year so any update or a bit of a showcase would be nice.

Since we could use "default skins" on Prime frames
what about using "default skins" on Prime weapons too ?
tbh i prefer default skin of Silva Aegis and Spira than their Prime skins

• Upvote 1

My only question, and probably every dojo decorators out there.

Will there be a fix for a bug where decorations randomly rotate without any input?

• Upvote 1

How about STATS?? Would love to see more detailed or more personal stats. Would love some unique system wide stats revealed in dev streams, maybe even some comparative console vs pc stats. (2)Of course, the 90 max Riven cap does not even come close to matching my weapon counts. They can make the game so much more fun it doesnt seem right to limit it, especially as the game is always evolving. I would prefer another way than a 90 limit to control the commerce concern, or whatever is the current thought on this restriction. Maybe even a Mastery level scaling.

This has probably been asked multiple times by now, but my main concerns right now are:

1. There are several Warframes with minimal usage due to their kits being lack and sometimes counter-intuitive. Approximately when can we expect another rework? More specifically, I'm interested in when Vauban and Ember will receive their long-awaited reworks.
  2. There are still some minor issues that have existed for several years now, more notable, the map/minimap gets glitched in certain areas on Mars and in Void Sabotage mission near the portal. Is this an issue you are aware of?
  3. Kubrows have been a staple of the game for ages now, but they are extremely lackluster. Are they going to be receiving a "rework" of sorts to bring them up to the level of other companions?
  • Upvote 1

I watched the last Devstream where the drop was a glyph, and didn't get it.  I was logged in, my account is attached, and I was actively watching.  This is the second time this has happened.  Is there something I need to check or do to make sure I get the twitch drops this time?

Can we please please please have Lotus Ephemera? 

Me and many others were supposed to get it. In a previous post you guys said that not everyone who was supposed to get it got it and you were fixing the problem. Could we just get it as the twitch drop? It would fix the problem for many people. 

Can we get a label for "Built" or "Mastered" on parts and blueprints in relic-related screens?  I hate getting excited about seeing a part/BP that I thought I needed, only to check my Foundry and see that I've already built one that I forgot I built.

It's been over a year now since Space Mom went away and ropaumpalumpalyst makes it pretty obvious that she's not coming back without some sizeable heel-face turn. Can we get the option to move on from the ear grating lotus hologram to something different? I will even pay platinum for something other than Ordis. 

Related: Could we get an option to change Ordis to the one in Sacrifice?

Has any progress been made on whatever is preventing the melee keys from being rebound? Since the drop of "quick melee quicker", melee channel has been force bound. Because of this, I have been unable to melee like i could before that update and have heard nothing since. Will it be like this until melee is done being reworked? Is a fix in the pipes?

Did you ever consider combining warframe abilites? For example if Frost freezes a target and Ember throws a fireball the target would explode or while Hydroid is using undertow Volt electrifies it and the targets take more damage ?

• Applause 1

Can we get statistics on how much of the player base plays each Warframe, does Arbs, Sorties, Tridolons, Profit Taker and Exploiter Orb? I'm kinda curious.

- Cheers!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)SPYDACRAT said:

Hey simple question from me. Any chance you guys are interested in priming another sentinel? Dethcube Prime pretty plz

Next prime sentinel should be Taxon

Will you be adding an Octavia Prime? With a longer mandchord? ( Like from the usual 4 you can put notes in , increased to 8 ? ) Possibly more notes too?

With next generation consoles around the corner, will there be negotiations about Cross Progression or cloud saves in this new contract?  

- Thanks in advance                                                                                                          

• Upvote 1

could the Jordas Golem fight be rewroked to be part of the Empyrean system?
it's currently very buggy (still floats through geometry) and lacklustre (bullet sponge) and making it an Empyrean battle will make it much more exciting.
additional squad members that do their thing on the ships could add modifiers to the fight like buffs/debuffs.

• Upvote 1

Are we going to get some more petting animations for our kubrows, kavats, and moas?

Also, I was just petting one of my kubrow and the animation bugged. My kubrow was sitting down and when I went to pet the top of his head the head started rotating around his neck.