Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

All good and nice to "Show and Tell" but can we get some info atleast that we're getting some Content this August, rather then reskined events and such? , its been months last we got content and all we have been getting is "Sneak Peeks".

But onto the topic at hand:

1. Any News on If We'll get Lore for the 2 new Warframes?, As we haven't got lore for other frames.

2. You said that we'll be getting the Railjack Drydock before Railjack, do you really think that is smart, as Clans will have a room doing nothing for months without being able to use it, or do you plan to ship Railjack out weeks after the Drydock.

3. Why did the team think of releasing Gauss and Grendel at the same time?, are you not worried that you'll be delaying the release date for them both?

4. Does the team really think they'll get New War out this Year, or will we have another repeat of War Within?

5. Where is the SS- JOJO?

On the Tennocon demo, you showed only a few areas on the Navigation that could be accessed at that time.

Does that mean that only a few places will have a "Free Space" area or more are being added?

Also, can we have an option of selecting where in the Dojo we can spawn?

When I select a Hall to be a Spawn Point, I want to chose where in the Hall people will spawn. Many times I've spawned either inside decorations or looking at a door that is an Avaliable Node AKA closed. It gets annoying after a while.

Will Railjack (or Empyrean) replace loading screens for regular missions in the long run? For example instead of selecting a ship tileset mission on the star chart, you'd be able to go near the planet with your Railjack, board the ship and complete the regular mission e.g. "Exterminate" there?

can we get a method to earn the zylok for those who missed it? ie. repair another relay.

can you add an in-game play market/action? currently warframe.market has seen a huge rise of people creating accounts to purposely lower prices by advertising an item they don't have for a cheaper sell price and then buying it from other players at this artificially low price causing market crashes. since warframe.market is what most people use for the price of items and it doesn't have safeguards to check if people actually own an item, the existing market prices are too heavily manipulated rather than the supply/demand system that should exist. only by having items sold and advertised in-game can the market begin recovering.

Haa, the stream !

## Basic Questions ##

• Any statment about the 3rd Orb Mother Fight on Orb Vallis ? (the one near the spatioport)
  • Any statment about the 4th Eidolon Fight on Plains of Eidolon ? (the Wall-Face broken version of the Ropapolyst)
  • Any statment about primary kitguns ?
  • Any statment about new zaw parts / additionnal secondary kitgun parts to make new combinaisons ? (I've heard mentions of sword & shield zaw from Scott in an interview from last year)
  • Any statment about the new Kavat type ? (Sekkat if I remember correctly)
  • Any statment about the Orbiter rework and the possible update prior-empyrean with the new orbiter and the railjack dry dock ?

## Advanced Railjack Questions ##

• We saw at Tennocon2018 a mission demo for railjack starting on Venus with Nef Anyo angry saying "you've crossed the line, and by the void you'll regret it".
    • Will this demo mission be the initial way to "get into the railjack" stuff ?
    • If yes, then does the angryness of Anyo related to us, Tenno, dismantling all his shiny Orb Mother ? (implying the 3rd orb fight needs to be done first, coincidence it's the one near the spatioport, well I don't think so xD)
  • Steve mentionned that building your own railjack will not be "that easy", anything to say about the building process, will we have a "dummy" version, like for the k-drive, until we assemble our own custom one that then can be modified etc ?
  • We saw Void Storm, is there any other type of "weather" based complications, if yes, can we have some peaks ?
  • I heard the word "ramming" somewhere I can't remember during a railjack talking, can we have more info about that ? (I love roman / greek galley fighting style, ramming ftw)
  • Will Orokin and Infested factions also have dogfighters and capital ships ?
  • Is there any plan to make a Tenno mission Tileset using the Orbiter, Relay, Dojo, and that kind of thing into real game mission too ? (as the idea was to give each faction the space version, Tenno is our faction after all !)
  • Will there be some modular Archgun in Empyrean ?
  • Nightwave serie 2 diorama showed us what looks like the rework of the Corpus Infested Ship tileset, is it coming with Empyrean or is part of a different update schedule ?

## Fashion Questions ##

• Anything to show for Equinox Deluxe ?
  • Anything to show for Khora Deluxe ?
  • Approximated release for Titania Deluxe ?
  • Approximated release for Ivara Deluxe ?

## Troll Questions ##

• Will my railjack allow me to go underwater for missions on Uranus ?
  • When is that awesome Shawzin coming ? And can I have a Flute too ? I want a Flute !
  • Will the Stalker Faction also have their space-fleet in Empyrean ?

Is there any more you can tell us about new Kavat breeds?

Is there anything you can tell us about your internal discussions concerning giving our companions (kats and doggos) a "weapon" slot? (This would definitely make it easier to use the various offensive mods and give them enough defensive mods to survive.)

1.Are we ever going to get custom primary and secondary weapon positioning like Melee currently has?

2. Can we get the option to add sugatras to primary and secondary weapons.

3. Any update on the Proto weapon skins that we saw a long time ago.

4. Several skins and armor sets have mismatched color channels. Do you guys plan on doing a review for this to at least make the metallic slots consistent or give us the option to color individual armor pieces and helmets separately?

5. Please let us use Excal Prime's helmet on Excal Umbra.

6. Updates on Melee 3.0?

7. Can we please get more loadout, appearance and mod layout slots.

8. When are the changes to pets coming to remove stasis? It is still a big hindered to using them.

9. Can you please stop disabling certain face gear when using certain head gear on operators. From what I have seen people were way less concerned with the clipping than their ability to customize their operators.

Will the current simulacrum ever get a rework?
there are some stuff that really needs to be pointed out. It is supposed to be a combat range in which players can test the limits of the warframe as well as various gear items. as well as the recent changes on various parts of the game has made me wonder this. will the game ever....
>Let players change the tiles according to what they need for testing?
>Let players slow down time inside simulacrum according to their needs?
>Let players create custom enemies on a base enemy model for testing with customizations which can be armor values,health pools, enemy abilities, attack powers,etc?
>Let players have free cam inside simulacrum for stats like how much multishot can affect a weapon and visual stats along the way( this will be different from captura as we will still have a chance to get the current or default simulacrum tile which helps in seeing weapon projectiles)
>Let players access the Mods section (the community has been asking this for a while) having the ability access the mods and the ability to upgrade them while being inside simulacrum will help a ton.
>Let players change operator gear customizations? operators are a basic part of warframe after being in the game for so long and being in a supportive role at the same time not being tied to any warframe ability it should only be logical that the players can access operator gear inside simulacrum.
>Let players have specific spawn zones for enemies inside tiles so they can simulate actual mission scenarios if they needed.

In short i'm asking will players ever have the true experience of what a simulating system should be.

Will the loadout updates be applied to wepaons / warframes / ect so we can favorite these things.

Also, is there any thoughts on updating credit pack and endo pack market prices? They seem very expensive for what you get, and i feel that the only people who would buy them at the moment would be newer players or those desperate for the boost. (endo especially seems way off compared to, say, Ayatan prices in trading).

Affinity and farming for affinity sucks right now and is needlessly convoluted. I could say the same about the focus system. I've been around for a while and I still have to look up explanations on how the focus system works. Any chance of streamlining the way you get focus? For example, if your weapons, frame, pet are all maxxed out, the extra affinity goes into the focus pool instead? Lens could be used as multipliers to make farming easier and not too time consuming. Looking for a yellow power-up and then needing to compete with others for affinity sucks from a gameplay perspective and from a wanting to play with others perspective. 

Also, please allow us to replace parts on Zaws/Kitguns, there is no worse feeling than having new parts come out that make your Zaw s/Kitguns sub optimal after you've spend a lot of time and forma building them up. Please please please!

Thank you!

I also have a few questions myself, mostly related to post-Empyrean stuff.

1. As far as locations go, is Duviri Paradox including just the new open world, or is there going to be a new tileset as stated back in Devstream #122?

2. A good while ago, we heard of Sentient carrier units that could take Sentient cores and use them to create new Sentients or resurrect fallen ones. We haven't heard about them during TennoCon, so I'd like to know if these guys are still in the works?

Hello everyone, here is my question is what you can change the rewards of Fomorian and Amada Razorback 2 When Empyrean comes out on Pc view the gap between the console and the pc 3  Could you increase the number of 5 rooms for the creative room for the rank of Fantome  

4 could you add a decoration in the dojo and also allow us to put articula and other vessel decorations that we can not put in the dojo

thank you for answering Question ask

Archived