Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

1. So I've been experiencing this issue on switch and it about the location arrow not showing on the mini map. Any fix on that

2. Third orb mother when?

3. Any chance we could see new venders in Fortuna?

4. Will Durviri paradox be a operator only thing? I don't really see warframes fitting in to the Durviri paradox

5. Will anything new come to the Plains ( There's honestly no point for me to do ghoul bounties and plague star is way to repetitive) may I recommend a Greenir invasion on Cetus or some giant eidolon (not a teralyst or ropaloloyst) as some true final boss to the plains

6. Will we reworks for bosses (Sargent, Phorid, and Zanuka hunter)

7. Nef anyo boss when? and could he be a final boss to the Orb vallis after the 3rd spider

I'm very exited for Grendal. Hopefully he gets a cool passive like Volts Current shield bash. Imagine Grendal running to enemies and plowing through the hord like a Bull.

Questions:

- I am not going to ask when YX Delux skin will be ready, but with all the skins shown/in production, in what order will we get our hands on them? (No Dates, but Release order)

- Are we going to have more Instruments like the shawzin, for example the Naga Drums which Hunhow once mention?

On 2019-08-14 at 4:26 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream130_1080p.jpgCOMING SOON: Devstream #130!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by (most) of the usual crew!

What: We’re going to go over Warframe past, present, and future! What was happening at DE 7 years ago today? What’s happening at DE now? And what’s happening at DE months from now? From a sneak peek at Grendel to Railjack talk, don’t miss out!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, August 16th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, August 16th at 2 p.m ET!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Question: Will we get a rework for Ember/Walkyr/Nyx

Question2: What is the status and when we can get Vauban rework?

The anticipation, OOOH~!

I always learn so much from LIVE -section~!

Anyways

1. Any plans on making dojo decoration clipping possible? Or atleast having mag snapping to make my suffering easier. (would post a dozen of "Just a teensy bit off" parts, walls, objects - 100 points to sanity)

2. Can we have more spookies :) 

3. Infested decoration for dojo. My dojo demands blood of 100 stalker virgins.

How is Melee 3.0 going to work on crit builds since today, crit builds run on combo counter plus mods like blood rush?

Is the new melee 3.0 new combo counter mechanic a single target attack?

When will the new player experience launching?

On 2019-08-14 at 12:41 PM, (PS4)Savid49 said:

Mandatory: When can we expect the next update for melee 3.0/2.9999 and perhaps a look into tbe devil trigger like state ("channeling") that was mentioned in a previous stream and Heavy slams.

This is more of a personal thing but, could we get the broken war from Simiris as we can other weapons like the broken sceptre as right now it is quite tedious to farm and not having known anything about its utility (used to build the war) i deleted it thinking ot was merely a sword. Ofcourse this happened long ago but right now i am restricted from building the War.

Is it possible we could get syndicate operator gear. For example the Arbiters of Hexis suit? 

Could older primes be getting a redesign as they are quite bland and are slacking compared to newer primes. We could keep the old model in game but add a new one as a kind of prime V2

All the deluxe showed off at Tennocon are great but some frames do not have deluxe while others have two so could we have word on Mirage Equinox or Hydroid...etc deluxe?

When can we expect the new graphics patch and engine?

Could we be seeing another two-handed katana anytime soon?

Warframe is a game about being ninja so could it be possible that the arsenal weapon slots are universal so you could equip three melee for instance?

What are the plans or ideas for "Endgame." Will you follow the traditional dungeons for ultimate weapons formula most MMOs go for or are you gonna take a Raid formula which still most MMOs go for OR will you do something completley different.

This is very general but could we see harder content like nodes or missions with level 300 or 200 without a 60 minute Mot survival. I am no pro or veteran i would really just love to see that.

Could Mesa's 1 work with gunblades

the broken war is the best non-zaw sword in the game.... 

38 минут назад, EsulfAesir сказал:

Watched the full stream for the 15th was my first devstream was all excited for twitch drop and didn't get anything is there actually a twitch drop for this or is it just click bait false advertising

twitch drop was a S#&$tyy display same as from one of previous event,cant remember, orange-blue emblem.  

so,this is crap anyway

On 2019-08-14 at 3:26 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream130_1080p.jpgCOMING SOON: Devstream #130!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by (most) of the usual crew!

What: We’re going to go over Warframe past, present, and future! What was happening at DE 7 years ago today? What’s happening at DE now? And what’s happening at DE months from now? From a sneak peek at Grendel to Railjack talk, don’t miss out!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, August 16th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, August 16th at 2 p.m ET!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

When does revenant get a skin instead of the 500th Excalibur skin

Is there any chance of saving ember from the nerf we had last year I miss my firey main but I can't take her on higher tier mission, like I can understand her WoF being reworked but could she have some kit love to make her able to play with the big boys again instead of keeping her in the corner for setting entire rooms on fire?

Archived