Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I figured out your Duviri Paradox plan. Its a real golden opportunity to spoil things so I won't say even a word about what you have going on, I'm merely hoping to bring to your attention the fact that you've been made so to speak. Might be a smart move to hold off on anymore reveals on it, because the leaks are easier to deduce if you are currently spoiler free like I am, the less invested you are in warframes plot the simpler it is to see the centre of your web, and you have a lot of new eyes at present so please be careful with what you tell the audience. 

Hope I haven't come across rude or anything, and this 110% is not some sort of prank. I love this game and haven't even been a month at it, so I want only to keep everyone's fun intact, that includes the devs, I am sure they are itching to give this away and love how oblivious the core audience is to whats been planned for them, I can't blame them for it....a massive spaceship expansion will do that to ya. 

All the best to you

Keil.

Hi, it's me again.

1. Will you think of another way to get the Prime Glyphs for Prime Access/Vault? Having to buy the highest tier just for the glyphs is impractical.
  2. Are there any news about better rewards for Arbitrarions?
  3. Any news about the third Orb Mother?
  4. Will the Ropalolyst have an articula just like the other 3?
  5. Based on what you did with Hildryn, will Gauss (or just future Warframes in general) alt helmet be available on the next season of Nightwave from when he is released or will you add the helmet to the rewards pool as soon as it's released?
  6. Have you thought of adding more daily challenges to Nightwave? Having only one daily challenge is kinda boring.
  7. Speaking of Nightwave, what happened to the super hard challenge where we had to do a Spy mission with Operators only?

Can we get trade screen an put it in maroo's bazaar for example when the player want to sell something he/she will put it in the sales List and then he will put the price for that parts or mods, then any player who need that parts or the mods will go to maroo's bazaar and buy it directly without any trade, and the other player will receive the Platinum in his inbox

Will frost prime ever get a slight tweak for his energy pool?  Because right now frost sits at 425 energy with a maxed primed flow despite being a caster frame.  Wisp has double that for a non prime frame and doesn't need much energy at all.  It doesn't make any sense as frost is not OP or anything.  

Is kuva reroll cost going to be looked at.  Even with a booster and smeeta kavat farming it is a waste of time if you want to optimize rivens.

What is the likely time window for empyrean release on PC and consoles?  Is it going to be very resource intensive to build up your railjack ship?  

1 hour ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Cool, but any information regarding Faction Syndicates? I feel as though their missions don't flow well together as, say, Solaris United's missions do. Their assassin squads are just generic Eximus units that bear no significant appearance or impact.  The individuals leading these syndicates ALWAYS receive the backseat driver treatment, with Lotus still functioning as mission control. I'd be hoping for a Faction Syndicate rework in order to bring it up to par with what most ingame content is at this point, including some of the new game modes, but that might be asking for too much. As for what we could earn, we could receive so many new rewards, from cosmetics for your Warframes, Operator, weapons, companions & ships, to emblems & glyphs that are so desperately needed if Empyrean allows the player to slap a glyph on the side of their Railjack. We could also earn new weapon sets, especially for the heavy weapon category. It's been far too long since the entire system received any significant form of QoL anyways, so please consider!

I agree, Syndicates need a MAJOR overhaul. More rewards, cosmetics, missions, EVERYTHING! Also maybe some more syndicate interactions? Like enemy syndicates actually having full on battles in tile sets? Also Syndicate assassins need some touching up, maybe just one specific assassin character for specific syndicates that drops actually good rewards for beating them, and maybe if you’re part of a syndicate you have the option to join the assassin to take down the Tenno he attacks.

- Lately we have seen quite a few topic regarding the unbalanced mess and power creep in the game. Can we expect a new re-balance pass or any news about damage 3.0?

- Pets AI rework when?

- Any plans for endgame that does not include a reskinned endless mission and staying for a few hours inside?

- What are your actual plans regarding content drought? You have claimed there is one but we have seen even less content this year as you stated you are behind schedules. What is going to happen?

As I haven't seen it mentioned yet and I haven't seen it discussed in a really long time on the sites i typically visit and would love it covered in a devstream:

Where are shields at right now? What did you learn or see from Hildryn? Shield Gating was a flop in my opinion as a potential general approach but over-shield anti-slash and toxin works well as a passive for a single frame.

Are you considering other approaches like armor-effectiveness ratios when applied to shield (greater benefit from armor for shields on shield-reliant frames, less for super tanky/health dependent frames) or higher base shield ratings for certain frames? The approach to base energy on Garuda and its dynamic with Quick Thinking are very interesting in my opinion and would love to see similar things explored with shields.

I would even just be happy with a "We're still looking into it kinda" at this point.

2 minutes ago, Ak011 said:

Can we get trade screen an put it in maroo's bazaar for example when the player want to sell something he/she will put it in the sales List and then he will put the price for that parts or mods, then any player who need that parts or the mods will go to maroo's bazaar and buy it directly without any trade, and the other player will receive the Platinum in his inbox

Like a vending booth, instead of looking for buyers/sellers on warframe.market and communicate with buyer/seller stuff (that window tabbing), players could navigate instantly and purchase goods via plat from other players' display. Brilliant!

Will Empyrean affect Invasions in any way? It was described as a way to bring all, or as many, parts of the game together. Will the rival Corpus corporation ever compete and invade each other? Nef, Alad, and Frohd can't all be working together, competition should be capitalized on since the Corpus are business men. Will Alad ever merge Tenno with Corpus and Sentient tech?

It was mentioned that Gauss and Grendel will be released together with potential cross-frame synergy, will this be gradually applied to other frames as well?

I know you guys are working hard on new content but please try to manage drop of content evenly.

We go months and sometimes even more without anything engaging.

Dog days was fun but grind for things from nakak was bad.

Old players are forced to take long breaks which I am sure is not intended.

Looking forward to new maps,new enemy,new lore and better time/reward ratio in future.

Also please fix the drop rate of burning step ephemera from ESO......uff the grind.

Will synth scanner add a new noise when something you haven't scanned is present? A way to increase synth scanner scan range because trying to find hidden things like Jupiter or orb vallis can be tiresome to go meticulously through, yes there is Helios but you still need to be in reasonable range and not moving to fast.

Mandatory: When can we expect the next update for melee 3.0/2.9999 and perhaps a look into tbe devil trigger like state ("channeling") that was mentioned in a previous stream and Heavy slams.

This is more of a personal thing but, could we get the broken war from Simiris as we can other weapons like the broken sceptre as right now it is quite tedious to farm and not having known anything about its utility (used to build the war) i deleted it thinking ot was merely a sword. Ofcourse this happened long ago but right now i am restricted from building the War.

Is it possible we could get syndicate operator gear. For example the Arbiters of Hexis suit? 

Could older primes be getting a redesign as they are quite bland and are slacking compared to newer primes. We could keep the old model in game but add a new one as a kind of prime V2

All the deluxe showed off at Tennocon are great but some frames do not have deluxe while others have two so could we have word on Mirage Equinox or Hydroid...etc deluxe?

When can we expect the new graphics patch and engine?

Could we be seeing another two-handed katana anytime soon?

Warframe is a game about being ninja so could it be possible that the arsenal weapon slots are universal so you could equip three melee for instance?

What are the plans or ideas for "Endgame." Will you follow the traditional dungeons for ultimate weapons formula most MMOs go for or are you gonna take a Raid formula which still most MMOs go for OR will you do something completley different.

This is very general but could we see harder content like nodes or missions with level 300 or 200 without a 60 minute Mot survival. I am no pro or veteran i would really just love to see that.

Could Mesa's 1 work with gunblades

When can we expect a fix for Valkyr's augment mod Eternal War? It's quite broken.

War Cry stops buffing the squad after a seemingly random amount of time, and as of yesterday it stopped working for me after a seemingly random amount of time...even though the buff hadn't ran out of time.

It's already posted in PC Bugs:

:

Archived