Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

A retrospective huh? I suppose now's the time to ask a question that's been on my mind;

When melee was originally reworked, stamina was removed as it slowed down the pace of the game when it came to the playstyle that favoured using melee as it's primary damage dealer. Years later we were given archguns out of archwing with a similar system of "wait to use it if you had just used it" but with a much higher ratio towards waiting over actually playing with the weapon type. My question is mostly just; do you feel going forward you want to stick with archguns being this gimmick that's primarily based off of a single fight or do you still intend on balancing them as a usable weapon type overall?

First time posting question for a devstream, so forgive me if this is a question long since answered before:

Are there any plans (or even considerations) to license out the Warframe IP out for other products like plastic models, comics, books or tabletop games? 
(Not a game mechanic question, but something about warframe I'd like to see in the future). 

PS: Thank you for this great game, I haven't been playing nearly as long as some veterans, but I love this game. So far the only PC game I play. 

Greetings. 

Some devstreams ago, Steve mentioned you were working on a special type of enemy with an armor type that would only take melee damage. Was that idea scrapped? If not:

1) Is that enemy type going to take ability damage? It would be trivialized by Saryn and Mesa, making the melee focus pointless. 

2) If they will NOT take damage from abilities, then are you preparing for the backlash? 

Thanks. 

Will Specters, Excalibur Umbra, Wuclone and some augment specters be able to use stations in Railjack? (or having at least restricion - weapon stations only).
And 2nd question - will there be more themed stuff in shop? I want to see Red Veil hoodie, Steel Meridian themed camo pants.

What about collaboration with Dota 2? Ordis and Lotus voice packs will fit well.

11 minutes ago, Ak011 said:

Can we get trade screen an put it in maroo's bazaar for example when the player want to sell something he/she will put it in the sales List and then he will put the price for that parts or mods, then any player who need that parts or the mods will go to maroo's bazaar and buy it directly without any trade, and the other player will receive the Platinum in his inbox

I am a big fan of this system and have been wanting it for a long time. 

1. Any updates on melee 3.0? 

2. Do you consider to add more voice for the operator? It can be an adjustable mechanism to set the operator voice to our liking

3. Syndicate quest? New loka have silver grove quest, perrin sequence have glast gambit quest, cephalon suda have octavia's anthem. Maybe you can add syndicate quest for steel meridian and arbiters of hexis. Who knew, maybe the quest might lead to the arbiters of hexis' leader identity.

4. Any thoughts of removing stasis chamber for pets, interaction towards pets during mission like hold position and adding new breed of kavat?

5. Any thoughts of replacing glitching Lotus with other characters such as Ordis, syndicate leaders or faction boss for mission control transmission?

6. Any new weapon coming up? Looking foward to have another 2H nikana

Will the enemies in the current Nightwave make a return in the Infested forces? Would be interesting to see some Zealots on newly infested ships that we get sent to clear out, maybe as a indication of who brought the Infestation onboard in the first place? (Also for maybe a nice nod/easter egg reference to Genestealer Cults from 40K.)

EDIT: Also, any plans to change the Ceres boss fight into a unique boss instead of just as tag team of two guys who should be dead/'dead' already?

And last and most important, are there any plans to add idle dialogue between Ordis and the Operator? With how often Ordis speaks to us it would feel nice if we actually talked back to him to make it feel more like a real relationship between the two, and would help flesh out both characters more.

Thank you for reading.:D

Hi! So...

Operator meele?

Can you make a new AMP operator standing animation? I mean, when u equip your AMP you stay in this weird pose, I would like something like when you equip the scanner and the operator stand up normally.

Different walking animations for different Operators Genders?

More operators suits? Pls one that would be an overcoat but not like manduka, something better.

More operator's hair for each gender?

More things to do with the operator?

Raids?

Can my dad come back home? 

The inaros quest, the first time i started it and almost beat it (i was really weak) I died and lost so i went too do it again but it wouldn't because the vase that you need disapeared from my gear leaving no trace.

I found out that more people had this issue and i was wondering if it will ever be fixed and return the vase too our inventories.

1. My school is Naramon. I selected the Naramon stanve for my Operator. Why is Naramon the "Derp" school? It took me a whole day to get my face with the least amount of "Derp" but the slouch doesn't help. How is this the school that studies its enemies?

2. Are you suppose to be able to wear multiple Vault keys?

3. In open-worlds, why are archwing abilities nullified when going back to your frame (and visa-versa)? Ex: Amesha's Benevolent Decoy (Mag's Magnetize was not nullified)

4. Auto-scan plant mod for Helios?

A different 'bleep' for plants and other such scannible items?

5. Could it be possible to open multiple relics in Trials or something?

6. While as Operator, would it be possible to leave the Warframe abilities up in the bottom right? ex.: Zephyr's Turbulance/Chroma's Vex Armour ability duration

7. Is there any potential for crossplay (Xbox/Switch[/PS]) pre- or post-cross-save?

8. Would/Could armour augments be used to drastically change abilities (as seen with Mag's 2/3 in the Cinematic Intro)? I've got ideas.

Any plans for d-pad fixes on consoles?   

The d-pad doesn't scroll lists (like the mod list or inventory screens)   

Also, D-padding over an Item doesn't highlight it, meaning an extra click to read an item's description.  A consequence of this is that you can't read what a gear item (like a Dragon Key) does until after you've equipped it then re-entered the equip menu.   

When opening a menu (like the Pause Menu) the cursor doesn't start at the top of the list.  It starts at some random point on the screen, then you have to hit left on the d-pad to snap it to some random menu item, and then go up or down to your desired menu item.  

Any plans to make the Eidolons individually spawnable?  As a Soloer, the idea of having to do all three in a row is a daunting task.  I would have to block out an hour of gameplay time to even attempt it.  The inability to pause on the Plains compounds the problem.

Can the awkward issue of Melee 3.0 putting more emphasis on right-click - a button that presently switches off melee - be addressed? It's weird to have one of the most important controls in the new system disable melee. I don't mind it with the current liminal state, but it'd be a very bizarre choice going forward. Not to mention that Auto-block vs Manual-block (which is a related debate since Manual block would presumably go back on that button where it was before) is really not going in Auto-block's favour.

Alternatively, can we get a loose ETA? Like "Probably with Empyrean", or "Probably with TNW", that kind of thing.

Archived