Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

When placing the Roller floofs at an angle, I accidentally caused them to clip through the floor and out of bounds, with no way to recover them.

Could you add an option to remove all decorations from a room, or add source points for moving decorations?

will you add more stuff to the syndicates like syndicate noggles? more syndicate weapons? maybe syndicate exterior orbiter skins?

will the aged operators be able to use real weapons?

will we be able to customize the age operators height and weight? 

will you add more stuff to baro ki'teer?.. because as it stands if one misses a week- a week that he had something that person wanted/needed- baro may now not have it again for years to come.. while if he had twice as many things as he has now or even three times as many then things will cycle around a bit faster.

will you please place a fish tank in the dojo that we can place fish in?

Halloween décor.. please.. its like the most wonderful time of the year :D

will you please make silly Halloween things for the operators like witch hats?

kunai prime... will it ever be a thing?

4 hours ago, Burritochu said:
  1. Is there any possibility of updating some of the older Prime weapon models? I.E Paris, Burston.
  2. Would there he any chance of removing the key reqs for the Derelicts? 
  3. Are there any plans to update more tile sets? Personally I think the Corpus Ice Planet/Wrecked Ship could use a tune up.

paris and burston p both look good...

Is there anything in the works for more Syndicate exclusive items? Or fleshing out the underdeveloped Syndicates? I would like to see us able to wear the various Syndicate Agent clothes for our Operator. More weapons and augments are also welcomed.

I'd like to know if we will ever be able to increase enemy draw/spawn distance in open maps. It's a little frustrating that they don't pop into existence until they're in line-of-sight agro range and these nice 400-600m snipers can technically never hit fall off in the current draw/spawn distance.

Thanks!

1st. With warframe and operators able to equip ephemeras,will we ever get to equip them on pets?

2. Please give us manual block back. Relying on a number to defend you with autoblock is frustraighting and makes it pointless. It doesn't work as well as manual. With all these new mods encouraging aim glide play auto block doesnt work at all in the air. Manual makes more sence.

3. The new player experience trailer shows off wall running. Can we expect to see it return and get rid of the rediculous flea hop?

About the possibility of other Umbra frames...really swinging wide here, but...what if we could choose to 'awaken' the personality of a high-level forma'd, fully-ranked frame?

We would have to fight waves of enemies or run difficult orokin challenge rooms or something.

It would gain enhanced armor/health/shields/energy, have a sort of half-prime look (add a few gold ornaments), and be able to act independently.

The 3 umbral polarities would replace 3 of the already polarized slots, as another cost of transforming the frame. You could also have the frame lose all other existing polarity slots as a further cost.

Again, brainstorming way past the box here.

As we will be getting the dry dock for our railjack in our dojos I would like to ask if there is a way we can get an easier way to organize our dojos. When my clan's dojo was being built things go thrown together with very little organization and me and my admins would like to rearrange the rooms however that would mean taking everything down and losing access to research until the corresponding rooms are rebuilt

2 minutes ago, (XB1)xxlScyionlxx said:

can the old gore be implemented again, i may be just noy noticing something but when i jave been playing recently most of the slices from swords that would cut up an enemy isnt doing so anymore, niether is bodys looking burnt up after fire dmg kills them....

There is a gore filter in the settings. Maybe it got switched on?

1. Will Immortal skins finally get a Prime detail toggle?

2. Weapon redesigns like the Braton and Lato, will there be more?

• I'm thinking the Latron, Furis, Viper, and Bronco could use some love.

3. Will we get more augment changes?

• (Soul Survivor is still the worst augment, with more downsides than there are upsides and more options that makes this mod completely obsolete.)

4. When will Melee dispositions change?

5. Can we have a "Start as host" option?!

• For the love of god, I love queuing for public missions but when I end up in a 500 ping game, it ain't worth.

6. Will finishers have more gore with the up coming rework?

Archived