Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Warframes Should Be Stealth

MonsterMonkey

You can only do stealth attacks as long as your not detected. Meaning, once the enemies have sounded the alarm you wont be able to do said stealth attack on any enemy anymore. (not the Lockdown, just an general alarm, normally accompanied by a message from Lotus as of "the enemy is now aware of your presence") 

my english is not that good. I use mag and whenever i am right behind an enemy(grineer), mag does not do stealth attack. If u say stealth is for all warframes then i believe you. So either mag does n;t do stealth attacks or its a bug. Srry for posting such a useless post. 

Stealth only triggers when the "<button> to Stealth Attack" prompt appears, which only appreas if you're positioned correctly behind them during stealth phase (not detected/alarmed yet). It's not like Skyrim/Dark Souls where it's simply a matter of maneuvering behind an enemy.

You can only do stealth attacks as long as your not detected. Meaning, once the enemies have sounded the alarm you wont be able to do said stealth attack on any enemy anymore. (not the Lockdown, just an general alarm, normally accompanied by a message from Lotus as of "the enemy is now aware of your presence") 

or, y'know, when they're shooting at you.

Stealth only triggers when the "<button> to Stealth Attack" prompt appears, which only appreas if you're positioned correctly behind them during stealth phase (not detected/alarmed yet). It's not like Skyrim/Dark Souls where it's simply a matter of maneuvering behind an enemy.

"Must've been the wind" does not work here.

Hrmm-Must-Have-been-the-wind_o_136081.jp

Edited by TheGlitchy