Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Night Wave Series 2, are you done with this series when you reach rank 30 next week?

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

My efforts for the rank 30 reward are almost complete. According to my math, rank 30 should be achieved after completing next weeks night wave tasks. I think most everyone who has completed every task up until now should also be rank 30 by next week, am I right in my math? I am part way into rank 26. I did not even attempt last series night wave, so I am excited that I actually am going to be able to complete this series. I should be able to just cruise after next week. Although I may continue the tasks each day if I want to continue to amass more nitain. Are you all planning on continuing to do the tasks for night wave credits once you reach 30 or are you done once you reach it?

I suppose yes but I probably won't do all of them unless I was intending to do it anyway...it's purely for one reason and that's kuva being in the creds store and I'm lucky it will pop up again when I have more creds available.

Edited by LSG501
buggy text entry, not allowing delete etc

12 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

But what if I skipped one challenge.. (conservation) will I still hit 30 next week? UwU

It may be possible, I missed one daily, but I should still hit it. We still have 4k standing from this weeks dailies alone if you don't count sunday as the start of the next wave of tasks. Next Week should give you 43,500 standing (including all weeklies and sunday-next saturday dailies. So roughly 47500 or 4.75 ranks in night wave which includes the remaining dailies of this week and next weeks tasks.

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

Rank 25 6000/10000

So in 4000 points you will be at rank 26 for the Umbra Forma and in 44000 rep from where you currently are you will be at 30. So by next week you should be 30 roughly. Give or take maybe a day. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I'll get the umbra forma in 4 days as in 4000 points.. don't know which rank that is lol and the only challenge I skipped from all (daily,weekly,elite) is the conservation one for 4.500 points

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Well, thanks 😛

(An off topic note: after writing thanks my keyboard suggested the word Saryn next.. not sure about that but ok lol)

No problem! I notice you are on Xb1, if you ever want to run anything let me know. I usually just do dailies and arb and relic farming. But I am down to do whatever. I don't really play with a particular group, and my clan members haven't logged on in months. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Well I'm solo farming kuva for the past days, so.. 

But currently I'm on YouTube watching gta San Andreas 😛

Yea I was kuva farming as well this weekend because I had a booster. GTA San Andreas will always be my favorite. It was just so well done imo, I remember getting it when it first came out, and just playing for hours of course having to look up all the cheat codes, because as a kid I couldn't play legit, legit wasn't fun to me back then haha Good times, nostalgia has that effect on me.. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Well, we're going off topic here, but I agree, I recently found a streamer who streams it regularly and damn I've been enjoying it. (He's speed running it, BUT not in the normal serious way, more casually with funny twists) I also remember when I first got the game, ordered it and the excitement when it came, damn. Had a friend with me and we jumped into the game ASAP

. Trying to see how long you can last from the police on the other islands before you actually unlock them, shenanigans galore.  Very few games have held a place of nostalgia for me. Maybe less than 10. Warframe definitely will be one of them once we are beyond its time (which I hope that isn't for a long time, 5 years in and I don't want to see an end game honestly). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

I'll be done when I get the Umbral Forma. 

That isn't happening next week, either. I skip a fair amount of missions and I'll get done when I get done. 

I might go on to the Arcane Grace. Might not. We'll see when I get the UF. 

Those armor sets look worth going after, that is assuming they won't come back. Who knows yet, if they will cycle these rewards with other seasons. I am collecting Umbra forma and saving them for when Inaros Prime is release way in the future. But for now, I collect.

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK