Jump to content
  • 0
(PS4)Anathema66693

Questions about void fissures and their rewards

Question

Greetings everyone.

I have a question about void fissures and it's something that I haven't been able to find an answer to on the internet.

I'm playing co op on void fissure missions and I've selected a relic. After the completion of that mission a page appears that shows what the reward of each person's relic was.

Sometimes during this screen people select their teammate's reward.

This happened to me a few times. I got a rare drop from my relic and people selected my reward. After that, a +5 void trace icon(I think) appeared beside their names.

Not only did I not get my rare drop I got absolutely nothing.

My questions are:

How can you offer void traces in order to get someone else's reward?

How can you prevent others from taking away your reward??

Thank you in advance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Everyone can select the same reward at the end of a group void fissure, there are no restrictions on who selects what. If someone selects your reward, you get void traces for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

Everyone can select the same reward at the end of a group void fissure, there are no restrictions on who selects what. If someone selects your reward, you get void traces for it.

True, everyone can select my reward but the question is who gets it at the end? 

I ask because I got nothing out of that relic at the end and I'm too afraid to use a relic since then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

True, everyone can select my reward but the question is who gets it at the end? 

I ask because I got nothing out of that relic at the end and I'm too afraid to use a relic since then

Whoever selects your reward, including you, would get it at the end. To my knowledge, you shouldn't have been able to walk away without a reward and other players selecting your reward would not prevent you from receiving whatever reward you, yourself, selected. If it was your last mission played you should check the pause menu, access the "last mission played stats" and check the rewards, you should see whatever you walked away with there, be it a prime part or a forma blueprint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Everyone who selects it gets it, no one "took" it from you, if you didn't end up with anything I think your game may have bugged out somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

Whoever selects your reward, including you, would get it at the end. To my knowledge, you shouldn't have been able to walk away without a reward and other players selecting your reward would not prevent you from receiving whatever reward you, yourself, selected. If it was your last mission played you should check the pause menu, access the "last mission played stats" and check the rewards, you should see whatever you walked away with there, be it a prime part or a forma blueprint.

Thank you for answering. I'll check this out next time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, xAlphaOfAlphasx said:

Everyone who selects it gets it, no one "took" it from you, if you didn't end up with anything I think your game may have bugged out somehow.

Yeah it makes sense because I only got resources out of that round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...