Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about void fissures and their rewards

(PSN)Anathema66693

Question

Greetings everyone.

I have a question about void fissures and it's something that I haven't been able to find an answer to on the internet.

I'm playing co op on void fissure missions and I've selected a relic. After the completion of that mission a page appears that shows what the reward of each person's relic was.

Sometimes during this screen people select their teammate's reward.

This happened to me a few times. I got a rare drop from my relic and people selected my reward. After that, a +5 void trace icon(I think) appeared beside their names.

Not only did I not get my rare drop I got absolutely nothing.

My questions are:

How can you offer void traces in order to get someone else's reward?

How can you prevent others from taking away your reward??

Thank you in advance

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

Everyone can select the same reward at the end of a group void fissure, there are no restrictions on who selects what. If someone selects your reward, you get void traces for it.

True, everyone can select my reward but the question is who gets it at the end? 

I ask because I got nothing out of that relic at the end and I'm too afraid to use a relic since then

Just now, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

True, everyone can select my reward but the question is who gets it at the end? 

I ask because I got nothing out of that relic at the end and I'm too afraid to use a relic since then

Whoever selects your reward, including you, would get it at the end. To my knowledge, you shouldn't have been able to walk away without a reward and other players selecting your reward would not prevent you from receiving whatever reward you, yourself, selected. If it was your last mission played you should check the pause menu, access the "last mission played stats" and check the rewards, you should see whatever you walked away with there, be it a prime part or a forma blueprint.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

Whoever selects your reward, including you, would get it at the end. To my knowledge, you shouldn't have been able to walk away without a reward and other players selecting your reward would not prevent you from receiving whatever reward you, yourself, selected. If it was your last mission played you should check the pause menu, access the "last mission played stats" and check the rewards, you should see whatever you walked away with there, be it a prime part or a forma blueprint.

Thank you for answering. I'll check this out next time