Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Mirage

(PSN)iesous27

Question

Hello everyone. 

I recently built mirage and almost got it full leveled up. Mind you, I know I'll have to forma a few times, but I just want to know how I should go about this. I don't have many amazing warframe mods that the majority use for their final builds. 

I know Mirage should focus on ability strength and ability duration. The best mods I have for this so far is:

Strength: Intensify.... that's it lol

Duration: Augur message, continuity, narrow minded

It's not much, but I just want to know where I should go from here, and if there's any other mods you think would be useful for a mirage build, let me know.

Also, I generally run with an Amprex and Atterax. 

13 answers to this question

I find her pretty boring and thus haven't played her much. But this is a fairly cheap build you can almost use already.

miragea.jpg

Constitution is a Nightmare Mod, Hall of Malevolence is a Syndicate Mod and Power Drift is from the Energy Lua Challenge Rooms

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I find her pretty boring and thus haven't played her much. But this is a fairly cheap build you can almost use already.

miragea.jpg

Constitution is a Nightmare Mod, Hall of Malevolence is a Syndicate Mod and Power Drift is from the Energy Lua Challenge Rooms

Hall of Malevolence is definitely a mod I was looking at, so I'm going to try to upgrade the syndicate. 

By the way, maybe I'm not knowledgeable, but how do I get the mod beside Aura mod? 

2 minutes ago, UnbridledWings said:

"Fairly cheap build" somewhat debatable given the maxed r10 primed mods... I doubt op has access to them let alone the endo needed to max them. 

I do have primed flow, but only at r7 so far... That's the only warframe prime mod lol

5 minutes ago, UnbridledWings said:

"Fairly cheap build" somewhat debatable given the maxed r10 primed mods

I tell you a little secret...but please keep it to you. I don't want anyone else to know this.

Spoiler

You can use the non-primed Mods: Flow and Continuity, both available from Teshub after Phobos

Just now, UnbridledWings said:

Why not post a build with those then

I don't have every single possibilty of mods for every single item in my database. And I don't rely on warframe-builder because that's why I did this database. To have a quick way of getting the info I want to share.

And tbh...If you cannot make the conclusion from "Oh I don't have the primed version" to "Then I guess I'll use the normal mod" and abandon the whole build...then that's on you.

Although I would have specified if a lower Duration/max Energy would have any impact on the build. Like 145% Strength on a Trin for Blessing or 130% Strength on Mesa for  Shatter Shield. But it should be plain logical that Hall of Mirrors won't last as long with 25% less Duration...and hold thight...that's it. The build won't explode

I’d recommend you start doing derelict vault runs to get corrupted mods. Mirage is one of the few warframes that can use efficiency and range as dump stats. The mods you have will get you far, but if you want to do crazy damage with her you are going to want blind rage, transient fortitude, narrow minded, etc.

Also, I’d recommend you try Mirage with the Zarr. It’s a good time.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MSEP1 said:

I’d recommend you start doing derelict vault runs to get corrupted mods. Mirage is one of the few warframes that can use efficiency and range as dump stats. The mods you have will get you far, but if you want to do crazy damage with her you are going to want blind rage, transient fortitude, narrow minded, etc.

Also, I’d recommend you try Mirage with the Zarr. It’s a good time.

Thanks for the reply, I have to try to coordinate with a few people in my clan to do derelict runs. Ive never done that stuff before. 

So really, I'm looking for a build with maximum strength and as much duration as possible? I also heard that Mirage's 3 boosts her damage output? 

35 minutes ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

Thanks for the reply, I have to try to coordinate with a few people in my clan to do derelict runs. Ive never done that stuff before. 

So really, I'm looking for a build with maximum strength and as much duration as possible? I also heard that Mirage's 3 boosts her damage output? 

Pretty much! Her 1 and 3 are pretty cheap. Strength multiplies damage delt by your clones, which can then be multiplied by your 3. Slotting in hall of malevolence is good too! For a build using her 1 and 3, you have no need for range/efficiency, but you won’t be able to get mb out of your 2 or 4. If you don’t have those other strength mods you could always fit in some more utility mods and get by just fine. Just being able to double your damage is good enough.

• Like 1

On 2019-08-14 at 12:46 PM, UnbridledWings said:

"Fairly cheap build" somewhat debatable given the maxed r10 primed mods... I doubt op has access to them let alone the endo needed to max them. 

Most builds with R10 mods can be approximated with R8 mods...the difference for the majority of mods between 8 and 10 is negligible.