Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dude

(PSN)dtdionne

Just went back and watched the replay, and the moment Harry took the last shot, the 11 fully charged lures disconnected.

Why 11, well the last 6 tries, I have been denied a solo Harry cap with volt...this makes it 7.

I apologize for how inordinately pissed off I am.  It is embarrassing, but I’m still SUPER FUKIN PISSED.

I am trying sooo damn hard at this...I wish i were more skilled, or I wish I had an increased capacity for skill.  But I just don’t, maybe that’s part of why I’m so pissed.

The only frame I can solo it with is trinity but it takes me 40 min.

Another irritating thing how sentinels take dmg while in operator.  I’ve tried every companion, all with every survivability mod.  None of them survive to the end unless I use trinity.

Why solo, I have a crap connection and it’s more enjoyable this way for me.  Plus I don’t want to screw up anyone else’s run(s).

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

29 minutes ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

moment Harry took the last shot, the 11 fully charged lures disconnected

Sounds like you might have gotten out of range with the lures. Lost a couple caps because they followed someone out of range. If they just up and de-spawn, I got nothing to say there.

Either way that sucks...

Edited by Zelmen
Typo

1 minute ago, Zelmen said:

Sounds like you might have gotten out of range with the lures. Lost a couple caps because they follow someone out of range. If they just up and de-spawn, I got nothing to say there.

Either that sucks...

That’s why I watched the replay.  I didn’t move, and Harry was advancing towards me.

But regardless, thx man.

For some reason I thought that 1st line was gonna be about Harry Potter movies.

Edit: I forgot the range on lures but if you backed away towards the end to get a better shot, then the lures would follow. They need to be in range during that final kill shot Ding. Any movement after that won't matter.

Edited by (PS4)Double991

Anyway, a little more on-topic; about your 40-minute Trinity solo. I jumped cold into my daily Tridolon just now. Had a couple a hitches; not getting enough energy orbs passively to not use energy pads for my Trinity, and also had to clean out Vomvalysts when the Hydrolyst used a regenerating scream. And yet...

QUkPB4r.jpg

Also, about Sentinel dying; Carrier Prime is super tanky and will mostly survive just fine. Just slap on some health and armour mods and a Primed Regen, and use your 4 every once in a while.

So yeah, keep practising and improving your setup. You'll get there.

Edited by KnossosTNC