Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Base Sprint Speed

7.T.

Is slow. Please buff at least a little. Especially considering he is all about the sword.

Of course I'm referring to all versions of the poster boi.

To preemptively answer some possible posts: Yes, there are mods, thank you. See title

Edited by 7.T.

If Excal gets a Sprint buff before literally-just-the-Flash-in-the-new-Intro Volt, I'll ... do something.

But really though, Excal is ~fine, he has decent stats as-is, and not least,
Slash Dash to close the distance plus Exalted Blade to not need to 😛

vor 52 Minuten schrieb 7.T.:

Is slow. Please buff at least a little. Especially considering he is all about the sword.

Me as an Ash main: ,,He has a problem that his "knight"-Frame is slow, but I should not have a problem, that a clown (Loki) is faster than a Ninja...".

At least you’re not stuck with .95 sprint speed like a certain frosty lad. His time as a “tanky caster” is long over, and plenty of “tank” frames have a faster base sprint speed like Chroma or Revenant.

Come to think of it, even frames like Rhino and Saryn who have less than 1.0 sprint speed get that addressed with sprint buffs for their Prime versions while Frost Prime just gets 75 more shield. Frost Prime actually runs slower then Rhino Prime of all frames.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

You are here complaining about excal's sprint speed while DE trying to lie to us and pretend like melee 2.9 never happened?

Welcome to Warframe. Let's try to stay on topic. Then again this is Warframe so have fun.

Anyway, yeah. My opinion is that a slight buff to his base speed would be nice. I appreciate everyone else who has shared their opinion on the subject.

Edited by 7.T.

Seems reasonable, although the starting frame that really sticks out to me is Volt.  It's, uh, shocking that he's not at more than 1.0.  I suppose maybe they worried that newbies couldn't handle too much sprint because of his 2, but then the Prime version is the same.

Also, while we're at it, give Harrow more sprint speed.  Everybody knows priests are good runners, and...and...and furthermore...reasons.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Seems reasonable, although the starting frame that really sticks out to me is Volt.  It's, uh, shocking that he's not at more than 1.0.  I suppose maybe they worried that newbies couldn't handle too much sprint because of his 2, but then the Prime version is the same.

Also, while we're at it, give Harrow more sprint speed.  Everybody knows priests are good runners, and...and...and furthermore...reasons.

Sounds good to me

Now i'm mainly focusing on the starting frames, but if anything i think it should be Mag and/or Volt who get a sprint speed buff since they can take far less damage than Excalibur because of their low armor ratings. for an early frame, Excalibur can take quite a beating with that armor rating of 225 and average health while Mag only has 65 armor and 75 health.