Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.6.3

[DE]Megan

On the subject of Creator Mode, do you think that Natah's dialogue during the ropalolyst fight may be appropriate to include in this now? It's very spoilery for stream viewers who are new to the game and a little obstructive when streaming. (IIRC, these were two things that creator mode were intended to avoid, asides from email security on the login screen.)

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 25.6.3

General Changes:

• Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.

Thank you very much!

I love that skin and have posted more then once about that bug, can't wait to get home an play her again.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made some texture/material changes to the Wukong Samadhi Skin to reduce the amount of ‘sparkling’.

The night disco died.

Again.

DE look at you all, see the love there that's glittering
While John Travolta gently weeps
We look at the floor and I see it needs glittering
Still John Travolta gently weeps

Just now, RainbowWaffles said:

In what way? The hotfix post does note that the way loadouts are sorted by default was changed.

It's close to think about, i have sorted the problem. I had them numbered in bars.. example: [1] Ivara, and so on.
After the update they got mixed in different places because of that.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb RainbowWaffles:

On the subject of Creator Mode, do you think that Natah's dialogue during the ropalolyst fight may be appropriate to include in this now? It's very spoilery for stream viewers who are new to the game and a little obstructive when streaming. (IIRC, these were two things that creator mode were intended to avoid, asides from email security on the login screen.)

Erm.. The Ropalolyst Fight itself is a spoiler, as it is locked behind so many story quests.

Just now, NoSpax said:

Erm.. The Ropalolyst Fight itself is a spoiler, as it is locked behind so many story quests.

So, Creator Mode is primarily for livestreamers, in case you were unaware. It's already done several things to avoid certain secrets/spoilers being shown to new players as they watch livestream content, such as hiding the 'secret' you unlock when you reach Old Mate with Solaris United.

If you think about it from a new player perspective; if you only see the ropalolyst, in what way is that spoiling you? It's just some big weird looking bird monster that you're fighting.

Add Natah's voice and face in.. THAT is something new players will notice, because it's a massive spoiler relating to a character who they are already extremely familiar with.

Gerade eben schrieb RainbowWaffles:

So, Creator Mode is primarily for livestreamers, in case you were unaware. It's already done several things to avoid certain secrets/spoilers being shown to new players as they watch livestream content, such as hiding the 'secret' you unlock when you reach Old Mate with Solaris United.

If you think about it from a new player perspective; if you only see the ropalolyst, in what way is that spoiling you? It's just some big weird looking bird monster that you're fighting.

Add Natah's voice and face in.. THAT is something new players will notice, because it's a massive spoiler relating to a character who they are already extremely familiar with.

Does creator mode also remove the Ordis' Lotus Simulation?

From personal experience, I was asked why my Lotus was pink... 

Archived