Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe

Aeon94

Well now I'm really mad. Support declined my request for a refund because of the "too long after purchase" and "it's been used" rules. A cosmetic was changed out from under me and is no longer the product I bought and apparently as a consumer I now have no recourse because it took the company too many days to effectively ruin the skin I bought.

44 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Well now I'm really mad. Support declined my request for a refund because of the "too long after purchase" and "it's been used" rules. A cosmetic was changed out from under me and is no longer the product I bought and apparently as a consumer I now have no recourse because it took the company too many days to effectively ruin the skin I bought.

Wow, this is how they are running their buisness now. This makes me not want to support this company. Support you gave me my refund why not give him his too it's for the same reason. The armor looks like trash now and not what we bought cause the DE changed it. We deserve a refund all of us that want it! This isn't a "courtesy" it's doing what is right!

3 minutes ago, Slomobro91 said:

Wow, this is how they are running their buisness now. This makes me not want to support this company.

I'm contesting it as politely as possible but I'm somewhat seething on the inside with a healthy of dose of disappointment.

2 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

I'm contesting it as politely as possible but I'm somewhat seething on the inside with a healthy of dose of disappointment.

I'm done being nice and polite about this I'm gonna call them out in here and call them out in my resolved support ticket even if it means I lose my account.

Just for the record:

I liked him with all the glitter as on release. You got PLATINUM for that. 

Now i feel somewhat betrayed.

(ABBA, Grace Jones, Donna Summer, Bee Gees, Chic, John Travolta and the Village People are backing my claim. Just so you know.)

Edited by kazenioware

On 2019-08-17 at 3:00 AM, Drasiel said:

@DE I see you would have issues refunding all the purchases if majority submits requests for a refund, so you might have to filter out. But, it really helps if you could let us know why you couldn't revert, a probable reason so community could support you better. 

But that's funny though, "it's been used". As in "Sorry you used our code", opposed to asking refund for used bath soap. 

23 hours ago, Surica-11 said:

Some people even paid with real money! 

Platinum is real money.

Someone paid real money for platinum at some point. Probably not at full exchange rate, but still.

At full rate, it would be 10$ or 9€ for the Samadhi-skin alone. 

But that's not the point. At least for me.

Why i liked the glitz, though not my style, because like most other cosmetics, it was rather unique. Now its bland like the rest. 

Wouldn't bought it now.

Edited by kazenioware
  • Like 1

Hey Tenno,

So we understand that changes were made after the item was released, and this did not sit well with some of the folks purchasing Wukong Deluxe. As a result we will be happy to refund your platinum and remove the item, if you purchased the Wukong Deluxe bundle before the 25.6.1 Hotfix which made the changes.

If you wish to request a refund, please open a ticket with support by going to http://support.warframe.com and they will be able to handle your request.

Thank you for your patience, Tenno!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Tenno,

So we understand that changes were made after the item was released, and this did not sit well with some of the folks purchasing Wukong Deluxe. As a result we will be happy to refund your platinum and remove the item, if you purchased the Wukong Deluxe bundle before the 25.6.1 Hotfix which made the changes.

If you wish to request a refund, please open a ticket with support by going to http://support.warframe.com and they will be able to handle your request.

Is there a reason why this reasoning doesn't apply to the original Domestik drones after they went from being Chrome to Blue after introducing the new colors?

12 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Tenno,

Can we not just have a balance? In the notes it says you guys reduced it. It looks like you've removed it completely. 

On 2019-08-22 at 9:02 AM, Valiant said:

Can we not just have a balance? In the notes it says you guys reduced it. It looks like you've removed it completely. 

Exactly that! How can you guys lie to us and say that you "reduced" it when in fact you removed it completely!? This is the exact reason why a lot of us players feel punked/screwed over. 

Just like @Zahnny said above, a switch would be a win win for all of us, or at least make a sparkling ephemera, call it space dust and everyone will lose their minds! It's not that hard, is it? :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Surica-11 said:

Not the first time I've encountered that with the WF Devs, sadly... 

Exactly that! How can you guys lie to us and say that you "reduced" it when in fact you removed it completely!? This is the exact reason why a lot of us players feel punked/screwed over. 

Just like @Zahnny said above, a switch would be a win win for all of us, or at least make a sparkling ephemera, call it space dust and everyone will lose their minds! It's not that hard, is it? :facepalm:

Praying it is addressed in the next update... 

@[DE]Bear

• Like 1