Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aeon94

Wukong Deluxe

While I'm happy I got a refund what I really want is the ability to buy the "broken" skin. Hell I would buy the bundle if it was even just included as a second freebie skin, that is how much I loved the original "broken" skin. Sadly with DE hunkering down for the mainline at the end of August I don't forsee them. Having any time to even consider that at this point. 

Matt body + glossy hair = proper look.    "Whole gloss" is not my thing at all, so i prefer new material....nice "warm" rock texture that resembles fur. Gloss makes it look cold and wet....does not fit this skin's theme imo.

Helmet issues are helmet issues. Fix it, but keep dem stones matt. 

6 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Matt body + glossy hair = proper look.    "Whole gloss" is not my thing at all, so i prefer new material....nice "warm" rock texture that resembles fur. Gloss makes it look cold and wet....does not fit this skin's theme imo.

Helmet issues are helmet issues. Fix it, but keep dem stones matt. 

I'm sorry but no. Some people liked the gloss. So to be fair there should be a reduction not a complete removal like they said in the patch notes.

According to said notes, it's adjustment is incorrect and needs fixing.

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

I'm sorry but no

You cant say "no" to my own personal opinion about this sht, dude.    

I like matt stones.  You cant change that by saying "no".    I bought this skin after it was changed, because i liked the change.

If you dont like it....then say so without quoting me.  Notifications are annoying and i dont really want to argue with you about this stuff. Like...really.

8 hours ago, Kainosh said:

You cant say "no" to my own personal opinion about this sht, dude.    

I like matt stones.  You cant change that by saying "no".    I bought this skin after it was changed, because i liked the change.

If you dont like it....then say so without quoting me.  Notifications are annoying and i dont really want to argue with you about this stuff. Like...really.

Kinda can if I want to as I'm simply disagreeing with your opinion and explained why. It's called a discussion. 

Nevermind that, you sound incredibly and unnecessarily touchy 🤷‍♂️

Good afternoon, I would like to ask for a return of platinum for the Wukong deluxe skin, due to the fact that the discrepancy in the standard colors does not suit me