Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A thought on the Simulacrum

SoManyThingsWrong

I was just thinking how nice it would be to be able to test weapons you don't have with polarities you don't have in the Simulacrum. It would also give us another avenue to dump Simaris standing. What if you could pay, whatever, 20K standing, and get to choose any gun and get a simulated version of it, complete with catalyst and the ability to change mod polarities? It would make setting guns up a lot less trial and error, and might entice you to try some interesting builds off-meta.

Oh, i's this old idea again.

Hallo, old idea. How have you been doing. Is the elderly home alright? I see you keep coming to the forums once per month. That's good for your health and such, bit of movement to keep the old joints working. But you haven't changed a bit! Still hoping that DE senpai notice you? Well, this might be the time.

4 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Oh, i's this old idea again.

Hallo, old idea. How have you been doing. Is the elderly home alright? I see you keep coming to the forums once per month. That's good for your health and such, bit of movement to keep the old joints working. But you haven't changed a bit! Still hoping that DE senpai notice you? Well, this might be the time.

Dont forget about orbiter simulacrum access

Well i just read in patchnotes that they fixed cloth clipping on banshee deluxe skin after like... 3 years now

Maybe another 3 and theyll notice that simulacrum request XD