Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AFK leechers - votekick

Goit

Just about had it recently trying to grind rep and in various forms or another and having afk leechers or ultra low level people sponge along and contribute nothing. Just had 3 bounties in a row, with 2 totally afk players and 1 rank 6 with 3 kills and trash talking in the squad chat about how people can leave if it bothers them. Yes, the bounties can still be done relatively easily even though they aren't contributing but that is totally besides the point and it is the principal that these people think they can freeload off the work of other players, without penalty and get away with it because the system for reporting them is such a pain in the arse and what even is the actual penalty for doing it??

There is no reasonable way for players to remedy this. the current method/ 'system' is convoluted and too burdensome. Screenshot and out of game ticket?

Will we ever get a badly needed votekick system? Perhaps one as even as harsh as to remove all rewards from the mission to that point. 

With the recent afk fest of the beach event, my recent sanctuary botting experience and tonight. It's really detracting from the enjoyment of the game. I try to play with friends mostly but that isn't a solution which doesn't damage the game and the player bases experience. 

Please give us votekick initiative for the squad or host

Vote kicks have been an ongoing discussion for years and for good reason. The intent is perfectly good and all to remove people who are ruining the experience for a party, but it is highly prone to abuse. I personally like the current system of sending griefing players to support and just moving on with my day with different teammates.

• Like 2

Votekick itself can and will be abused. You don't want to play 2 hours survival, just to get kicked out - although you are the most efficient one - with no rewards.

During bounties (PoE and Vallis), there may be a way to limit afk leechers, but as soon it is discovered how to bypass this, afk leeching starts again.

For the Beach event: I did it solo. Got all floofs and the stuff i wanted in 2 days. 

• Like 2

The issue i have is A: there isn't an appropriate topic in the report a player 'ingame' and B: they have already benefited from their behaviour because its not until you're 2 or 3 parts through the bounty you notice they're afk. Then it's like do i have to RQ the squad and start over? the burden always seems to lay on the innocent players.

Sorry for my ignorance but what examples of penalties do the support team actually distribute for offenses and how often do they have to do it? Seems like a huge and unnecessary admin task for something the player base could police themselves.

Yes it could be 'abused' but anything can be abused. If you need a full 3 votes to kick then i'm sure it would soon backfire on the 3 if they were just trolling people via getting reported.

4 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

Votekick itself can and will be abused. You don't want to play 2 hours survival, just to get kicked out - although you are the most efficient one - with no rewards.

During bounties (PoE and Vallis), there may be a way to limit afk leechers, but as soon it is discovered how to bypass this, afk leeching starts again.

For the Beach event: I did it solo. Got all floofs and the stuff i wanted in 2 days. 

I also don't understand why there isn't a proximity required for the rewards for bounties - they have it on multiple other elements in game. People just stand at the doorway and sponge it all up. Pretty miffed tonight.

16 minutes ago, Goit said:

I also don't understand why there isn't a proximity required for the rewards for bounties - they have it on multiple other elements in game. People just stand at the doorway and sponge it all up. Pretty miffed tonight.

I can tell you why there isn't a distance requirement. SOme folks load in a bit slower than others, or the doors to the entrance of the plains/vallis don't open properly while the rest of the squad has darted off without bothering to check if everyone is actually 100% loaded in or not. Same thing happens in normal missions, where the squad has already completed the mission and is at extraction by the time one person loads in because they weren't running on the absolute best, most expensive and powerful hardware possible (that is the insult I have seen thrown around a lot lately when it happens anyway).

Until people can either learn to have enough courtesy to make sure the whole team is genuinely 100% present, or DE can fix their loading times (with dedicated servers for people to load to rather than peer to peer connection hosting system we have now), distance requirements will be a horrible idea.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Xaelroa said:

I can tell you why there isn't a distance requirement. SOme folks load in a bit slower than others, or the doors to the entrance of the plains/vallis don't open properly while the rest of the squad has darted off without bothering to check if everyone is actually 100% loaded in or not. Same thing happens in normal missions, where the squad has already completed the mission and is at extraction by the time one person loads in because they weren't running on the absolute best, most expensive and powerful hardware possible (that is the insult I have seen thrown around a lot lately when it happens anyway).

Until people can either learn to have enough courtesy to make sure the whole team is genuinely 100% present, or DE can fix their loading times (with dedicated servers for people to load to rather than peer to peer connection hosting system we have now), distance requirements will be a horrible idea.

Ok then, bypass it for the first objective. I have to say i have pretty decent computer and have not seen that happen yet but i only have about 900 hours in game time. But i would go as far as to say that is an extreme outlier occurrence. 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Goit:

Yeah, but how far is that proximity? Sometimes, it may not be able to measure 100% exact, for example when you have to protect the drone: You don't have an area per se.

Well, you can draw a line between start and extraction, use both points as an axle, add a radius around those two points and connect that to build an invisible hose along the drones way. Anything outside of that can be "afk", even if the player is actually doing stuff. There is no easy way and may result in false positives.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Xaelroa:

I can sign that.

Sometimes, when joining a squad, I cannot even skip the "drop down" cutscene putting me in heavy async until I regain control.

So there is no way at that point to differ between an afk player and a loading/stuck player.

• Like 1

How about AFK players get Host Migration-ed out of the mission?

E.g. Let's say a Volt is sitting in a bush while the rest of the team does bounties or whatever. After some time (maybe a minute or 2)of doing nothing to contribute, whether it being dealing damage, casting skills, or even moving, they get migrated out of the team. The AFK player is still in the same map/mission, but he's solo until he extracts.

12 часов назад, Voltage сказал:

but it is highly prone to abuse

Look no further that any mmo that has it. I play WoW and I constantly see 3 man teams just troll kicking people in a dungeon right before the last boss.

12 часов назад, Goit сказал:

Cause in open world missions there are such things as loading (as mentioned) aaaand speed difference. You would be probably surprised to know that you don't get fully modded itzal with launcher segment and the launcher itself mailed to you by DE the moment you finish tutorial.

• Like 1

I’ve made a few suggestions to reduce the possibility of AFK or to make vote kicking a possibility.

People keep saying “imagine being kicked after playing ______ hours.” Not if DE made it an option that only appears if the player has been AFK for a while. AFK kicks in after 1 minute. So maybe if they were AFK for 2-3 minutes, then the option to kick them would highlight and be allowed. 

One post I made was about a way to reduce afk. By creating a sort of time limit that forces player to go towards a certain area. Like if it is mobile defense and the data mass gets inserted then other players will have to get to that area within a certain time or it will count them as AFK for the objective. 

Basically it would be like how the bounties have those big yellow circles you have to run to in order to start the next stage of the bounty. But I figured DE should add a timer that starts when the stage officially starts that gives other players a time limit such as 1 second per 10 meters. That’s how long it took me to sprint to each stage. Once that timer runs out it will count them as AFK and when the stage is completed they get no rewards. That method would only work with Armor Vaults or keeping the area secure do to how long they are. Maybe to avoid players showing up at the last second, they are required to be standing in the circle for at least 30 seconds. I did a lot of calculating. The only players other than AFKers that would be affected by this would be noobs. That don’t understand bounties or don’t know how to sprint. Well, they would have to learn. Just like it isn’t everybody else’s job to complete missions for them. They’ll have to learn to do it on their own. 

But basically if a player has been AFK for the majority of the mission such as hardly moving a certain amount of meters per minute, barely killing or assisting in kills, etc.. then once the mission is completed it would count as incomplete for them. Mainly for Sorties. 

DE would have to do some work to implement such a method to make sure all grounds are covered and that real players won’t be affected by some bug or glitch. 

But I also made the suggestion at the beginning of my post for players to actually explain their reason for disagreeing, if they do, or else their opinions wouldn’t matter. Cause ONLY an AFKer would hate on such a suggestion. Sure enough I was met with a bunch of haters spilling nothing but insults so DE had to close the comment section stating “think this post has served its purpose”. 

But some people actually liked the idea. It wouldn’t matter how fast one player rushes to the objective. Others would have time unless they are “farming” for resources. Which is why I suggest this sort of rule in only complicated missions like fissures, sorties, bounties, events, etc.. but if players want to farm for resources that badly then they should be the ones to go solo.

tired of the lazy play solo response. Us real players shouldn’t be forced to solo a game that DE has designed for teamwork because of a few leechers/AFKers. They should be the ones to play solo. 

55 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

barely killing or assisting in kills, etc.. then once the mission is completed it would count as incomplete for them.

So if I'm playing a nuke frame, or a frame like Saryn, with AoE weapons I could get people marked AFK and cause them to lose rewards?
Such a great idea! /s

Basing anything off of kills would be stupid with the amount of frames we have that can wipe content well beyond sortie level before anyone else even has a chance to see the enemies.

Besides that though all of your "rules" and ideas for this have so many caveats as to make applying them...rather difficult to say the least.
So many cases of "Well we can't apply the AFK-to-kick rule here...or here...or here...or here...or here...." which makes me wonder, honestly, what would be the point when you can't apply the rule to a large part of the game?

1 hour ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Not if DE made it an option that only appears if the player has been AFK for a while. AFK kicks in after 1 minute. So maybe if they were AFK for 2-3 minutes, then the option to kick them would highlight and be allowed. 

So basically never?  Since even the most ardent leechers and afkers move enough to bypass the AFK detection in the game?
Again, what would be the point when it would never come into use?  It would just be a massive potential for something to go wrong and to give people the ability to kick regardless because of a faulty detection and force other people to lose rewards with absolutely zero recourse.

1 hour ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Cause ONLY an AFKer would hate on such a suggestion.

That's rather high and mighty of you...thinking that the only people to disagree with you are AFKers or leechers...what a great way to start a conversation and idea!  Immediately discredit every other persons opinions and ideas if they disagree with you because they must be an AFKer or leecher when there are honest points against your idea.

13 hours ago, Goit said:

Will we ever get a badly needed votekick system? Perhaps one as even as harsh as to remove all rewards from the mission to that point. 

Hopefully not.
And it's not really that "badly needed".

Look, I could understand if the missions lasted 10 to 15 minutes each at the minimum and ramped up from there...but considering that the vast majority of missions don't even make it to 5 minutes before they are over...what's the point?  The missions honestly don't last long enough for a leecher/afker to even really be noticed let alone affect the mission.

1 hour ago, Darth_Predator said:

Look no further that any mmo that has it. I play WoW and I constantly see 3 man teams just troll kicking people in a dungeon right before the last boss.

Another good example: PayDay 2.
So often have I been vote kicked out on the last day of a multi-day heist with little to no reason...such as "We wanted our friend in the mission..." or even just a "Lol...thanks for the work you did!"

Vote kicking would be a far worse problem than afking...

• Like 2

Any time I see discussion about "votekick" I have very funny flashback. Long time ago I hosted dedicated Call of Duty server.

You know first thing what happened on this dedicated server of mine? I was kicked by some random jerks I first ever saw, just because they wanted to play alone.

"Votekick" will do more harm than leechers, much more. DE right to never implement it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Goit said:

Just about had it recently trying to grind rep and in various forms or another and having afk leechers or ultra low level people sponge along and contribute nothing. Just had 3 bounties in a row, with 2 totally afk players and 1 rank 6 with 3 kills and trash talking in the squad chat about how people can leave if it bothers them. Yes, the bounties can still be done relatively easily even though they aren't contributing but that is totally besides the point and it is the principal that these people think they can freeload off the work of other players, without penalty and get away with it because the system for reporting them is such a pain in the arse and what even is the actual penalty for doing it??

There is no reasonable way for players to remedy this. the current method/ 'system' is convoluted and too burdensome. Screenshot and out of game ticket?

With the recent afk fest of the beach event, my recent sanctuary botting experience and tonight. It's really detracting from the enjoyment of the game. I try to play with friends mostly but that isn't a solution which doesn't damage the game and the player bases experience. 

Please give us votekick initiative for the squad or host

I'd very much prefer for the Host to have control over the squad, who will remain and who will be kicked system-ish in terms of behavior and contribution depends over the Host's judgement; giving rights for vote-kick with each member of the squad feels obnoxious that it may come to a time that members surrounding you might vote-kick you for no good reason (raising another thread for that experience)...

18 hours ago, Goit said:

Just had 3 bounties in a row, with 2 totally afk players and 1 rank 6 with 3 kills and trash talking in the squad chat about how people can leave if it bothers them.

If someone is AFK and leeching, take screenshots/vid and report them to support through Zendesk.

If someone is low level and trying to participate, don't be a jerk and claim they are leeching.  That is not an example of leeching.  Play with them and help them.

48 minutes ago, FerockQuartz said:

I'd very much prefer for the Host to have control over the squad, who will remain and who will be kicked system-ish in terms of behavior and contribution depends over the Host's judgement

That's even worse than a vote-kick system in that it only takes one person willing to ruin other people's games to cause issues.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PS4)chris1pat8twins:

1. One post I made was about a way to reduce afk. By creating a sort of time limit that forces player to go towards a certain area. Like if it is mobile defense and the data mass gets inserted then other players will have to get to that area within a certain time or it will count them as AFK for the objective. 

2 Basically it would be like how the bounties have those big yellow circles you have to run to in order to start the next stage of the bounty. But I figured DE should add a timer that starts when the stage officially starts that gives other players a time limit such as 1 second per 10 meters. That’s how long it took me to sprint to each stage. Once that timer runs out it will count them as AFK and when the stage is completed they get no rewards. That method would only work with Armor Vaults or keeping the area secure do to how long they are. Maybe to avoid players showing up at the last second, they are required to be standing in the circle for at least 30 seconds. I did a lot of calculating. The only players other than AFKers that would be affected by this would be noobs. That don’t understand bounties or don’t know how to sprint. Well, they would have to learn. Just like it isn’t everybody else’s job to complete missions for them. They’ll have to learn to do it on their own. 

3. But basically if a player has been AFK for the majority of the mission such as hardly moving a certain amount of meters per minute, barely killing or assisting in kills, etc.. then once the mission is completed it would count as incomplete for them. Mainly for Sorties. 

1. This would need a lot of measuring, considering the "Rush mentality" in Sorties. There is always THAT one player looting all the things, so he would autmatically drop out of the Sortie for "AFK", although he is not.

2. There should be a hidden "Efficency"-Value, which uses the game stats in a weighted fashion. if there is a player doing NOTHING for 5 Minutes straight (chat doesn't count) he should go, as his efficency is 0. Problem is Frost, place Snowglobe, go AFK, what do?

Spawn campers are easy to detect. If all players assemble, an area is constructed of a certain size. This area expands over time rapidly. If all players leave this area, it lingers a bit before it dissolves. Triggering for example the Defense wave will have the area expire faster with a grace period. This area is connected to a timer. Once all players left the area and it expired, the timer is wiped. If there is still a player in that area as the timer runs out - instant kick. If a player stands outside the area as it lingers and catches up to him while the timer runs out, also bye. People wirh a bad connection will get caught in this area, but if the lag is so hard, timeout mechanics remove that player from the team anyway to reopen that slot.

Another problem is how to detect "out of scope" AFK? While doing ESO, I had to go to the bathroom really bad. I mean "near pants catastrophe". I told them, I had to go AFK (bathroom), and honestly did. We weren't deep into it, so me dieing once didn't matter (while dead you don't get anything anyway and if I took too long, I'd autoextract thanks to ESO mechanics). I excused myself when I was back and moved on. I didn't leech, but had to go AFK and came back. So, how can we judge that by code?   it wasn't malicious, but can be abused by lying "yo, need to get cigarettes" and never comes back ever again.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Tsukinoki:

1. So if I'm playing a nuke frame, or a frame like Saryn, with AoE weapons I could get people marked AFK and cause them to lose rewards?
Such a great idea! /s

2. Basing anything off of kills would be stupid with the amount of frames we have that can wipe content well beyond sortie level before anyone else even has a chance to see the enemies.

3. Besides that though all of your "rules" and ideas for this have so many caveats as to make applying them...rather difficult to say the least.

4. Vote kicking would be a far worse problem than afking...

1. uh... yes, probably. But keep in mind, even if they have nothing to do, they may have something to do, unless they start showing each others potato and do Emotes...

2. a good Saryn can wipe enemies so hard, they still feel it in their reincarnation. so, it's a caveat, as no other frames are being able to do anything.

3. Yeah, one has to take EVERY SINGLE detail into effect for a proper AFK detection and basic ones are prone to fail/false positive.

4. Not unless you can't votekick late in the game. You cannot join a game when it has the first mission trigger or time runs above 5 minutes. Won't keep someone to camp invis as Loki after the 5 minutes have passed and can't kick anymore. 

21 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

I don't like your MR. vote kick!

I don't like the way you vote, vote kick!

At this point in the game I can care less about the AFKers most of the time. The game punishes spawns for having less people. As long as you're not a rock and are kind of trying I don't mind. I am more annoyed when they do nothing and they are getting the same rewards and xp I am getting. No leach in sorties should get a legendary core they didn't earn.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NoSpax said:

1. This would need a lot of measuring, considering the "Rush mentality" in Sorties. There is always THAT one player looting all the things, so he would autmatically drop out of the Sortie for "AFK", although he is not.

2. There should be a hidden "Efficency"-Value, which uses the game stats in a weighted fashion. if there is a player doing NOTHING for 5 Minutes straight (chat doesn't count) he should go, as his efficency is 0. Problem is Frost, place Snowglobe, go AFK, what do?

Spawn campers are easy to detect. If all players assemble, an area is constructed of a certain size. This area expands over time rapidly. If all players leave this area, it lingers a bit before it dissolves. Triggering for example the Defense wave will have the area expire faster with a grace period. This area is connected to a timer. Once all players left the area and it expired, the timer is wiped. If there is still a player in that area as the timer runs out - instant kick. If a player stands outside the area as it lingers and catches up to him while the timer runs out, also bye. People wirh a bad connection will get caught in this area, but if the lag is so hard, timeout mechanics remove that player from the team anyway to reopen that slot.

Another problem is how to detect "out of scope" AFK? While doing ESO, I had to go to the bathroom really bad. I mean "near pants catastrophe". I told them, I had to go AFK (bathroom), and honestly did. We weren't deep into it, so me dieing once didn't matter (while dead you don't get anything anyway and if I took too long, I'd autoextract thanks to ESO mechanics). I excused myself when I was back and moved on. I didn't leech, but had to go AFK and came back. So, how can we judge that by code?   it wasn't malicious, but can be abused by lying "yo, need to get cigarettes" and never comes back ever again.

1. uh... yes, probably. But keep in mind, even if they have nothing to do, they may have something to do, unless they start showing each others potato and do Emotes...

2. a good Saryn can wipe enemies so hard, they still feel it in their reincarnation. so, it's a caveat, as no other frames are being able to do anything.

3. Yeah, one has to take EVERY SINGLE detail into effect for a proper AFK detection and basic ones are prone to fail/false positive.

4. Not unless you can't votekick late in the game. You cannot join a game when it has the first mission trigger or time runs above 5 minutes. Won't keep someone to camp invis as Loki after the 5 minutes have passed and can't kick anymore. 

The main point I was making is that it is possible to REDUCE chances of AFK by adding a few certain features that better detect it depending on the mission involved. Even when I was a noob, I did NOT stand around just because a Saryn, Equinox, or even Banshee(at that time) was killing “everything”. Survival, there’s no excuse to not get kills. It actually gets annoying cause some AFKers would just stand in some unreachable spot and keep all the guys spawning by them, forcing the rest of us to stay in the same area. I even reported a guy even after he called my “bluff” about reporting him.

Those excuses of “bathroom breaks” and such are nothing more than excuses. If you have to stop playing the game for longer than a minute, then you should be patient and get off at the next stop. Not make everybody else carry you.

That post I made, I also explained how EVERY TIME I encountered these kind of players while I’m using a Disarming Loki, I would switch teleport them to the objective and they would run back to their hiding place. EVERY... SINGLE... TIME... So unless you’re telling me that these people be bringing their consoles, tv, and controller into the bathroom or outside with them, yeah... that excuse doesn’t work on me.

But the post I made I covered a lot more ground or details for every single type of mission. And all I’m saying is that the mission would count as incomplete for players that don’t participate depending on what the objective is. 

But main things were like, reduced extraction timer at least for non endless missions. Double doors opening after pushing for a certain number of times. Things, like that. But if DE wanted to go further, then adding things like an AFK field around the objective if it is like a defense or mobile defense that requires players to be inside every now and then to count for them would be other options. I’ve had dudes hide far away from defensive type objectives. Others were like teleporting remaining players to the bosses if at least 1 players gets to the boss location. Some players simply get loss on missions like on Uranus. But other simply don’t move period. 

But most AFKers would stand by the spawn and NEVER move until the objective is completed. Right now players can stand around and do absolutely nothing and still gain rewards for sorties and bounties which tends to be the biggest problem. 

I was trying not to make such a huge comment but guess a bunch of cherry pickers couldn’t help themselves. THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE A LOT OF FACTURES DE would have to implement in order for these methods to work and not affect real players. 

The whole frost globe excuse doesn’t work on me either. I use ALL warframe for nearly ALL types of missions or roles. None of them involves me standing around doing nothing. I throw up a globe and I run around the area picking up resources and killing survivors. The AFK kicks in after 1 minute. If DE were to add a vote kick option then that player would have to be officially AFK for like maybe 2-3 minutes. So basically AFK by wave 4-5 if you’re playing with a horde killing player like a Saryn or Equinox on a defense.

If something is gonna pull you away from the game for more than a minute, then you should’ve got off at the last stop or should not have started the mission. But the rest of the players should not be forced to carry or be held back by other players. I spent 15 minutes in a low level FISSURE exterminate. When I told them to hurry up like 5 times they just sent “lol, lmao” responses. 5 minutes of that time was waiting at a double door. I had a Saryn stand by the Cetus door for 40 minutes of bounties and never moved an inch till I got back into the door to leave then the player ran through the door right then and there. 

So definitely NOT bathroom nor Cigarette breaks. Maybe the rules could be removed if you’re playing with an invite or friend only game. But something needs to be done for public games. What’s the point of a public game if you’re just gonna encounter an AFKer/Leecher every 5th game? Then being told to play solo by lazy trolls. 

People on this Forum needs to start showing some more respect. One of the main rules DE has when it comes to making a post and commenting on the posts. 

On 2019-08-14 at 9:35 PM, Blexander said:

How about AFK players get Host Migration-ed out of the mission?

E.g. Let's say a Volt is sitting in a bush while the rest of the team does bounties or whatever. After some time (maybe a minute or 2)of doing nothing to contribute, whether it being dealing damage, casting skills, or even moving, they get migrated out of the team. The AFK player is still in the same map/mission, but he's solo until he extracts.

AFK guy is host, everyone has a 75% chance of 'losing' along with him and getting disconnected.

Not sure how many here have played it, but Payday 2 has what you're asking for @Goit same Peer to Peer and vote kick system. Issue is, it's abused - and pretty badly. Someone gets accused for cheating because they're teleporting (turns out it's a bad connection but kicker doesn't know that) so poor guy gets kicked. You're playing I frame host doesn't like or doesn't think is meta enough, bye bye.  Or you join a troll that kicks everyone before leaving himself, had that happen in Payday 2 a few times...

Heart is in the right place, but there is no 'answer' here, there is no fix. The only band-aid fix that exists that has an impact is simply, abandon that person. Extract if you can solo, or report them (I hear DE takes them seriously), then move on. It sucks, but it's all we got right now.

• Like 1

While i would like some way of controlling AFK leechers, Votekick has historically never been a good idea. Payday 2 had a Votekick system (or rather, just flat out kick) and one of the most frequent abuse of the system is people trolling others by mass-kicking people just before extract. They also had the infamous issue with skins, where the community hated skins so much that they started kicking people with skins, which caused people with skins to form an elitist attitude and start kicking people without skins. It just snowballed from there and people got kicked for, I kid you not, Infamous levels (which are prestige ranks that have no bearing on gameplay), achievement dates (someone see you with two achievements at the exact same time? You are definitely a cheater since that's not possible, even if it is possible due to a dev update changing the achievement), choice of masks, choice of guns (there is maybe like 5 guns with actual different uses, everything else can be modded to to be roughly the same), and clan tag.

There's a reason that game is an even bigger cesspool of toxicity than normal mmos.

The only real fix I can think of is just an inactivity boot; the game has received no input from the player in x amount of time that isn't a duplicate set of actions in y amount of time will result in the player being booted to a solo instance of the mission. This usually gets rid of the most basic AFK-ers who might program in a simple script to just have the warframe crouch every two seconds. However anyone competent enough can program a set of instructions that has just enough variation to either last them the 5 minutes a mission demands or completely fool the AFK kicker.

This is simply one of the evils of PvE pub matchmaking.

• Like 1