Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Deluxe Collection by Arkaneye (includes art)

Arkaneye

Hi again, at last i found the time to make it, really busy at the art studio. I wanted to update the old post but it was archived... Help me to keep this one alive till it make it to the game please! I decided to not use digital again, i just feel more comfortable and way faster doing it with my desolate hands. I draw and paint without references or computer help. Thanks for the community support during last months. Developers: I live in China and i don't have reddit or other social networks. If you want to communicate with me, please do it here or by my mail, or i won't be able to see any message.

Nuru - Born in daylight.

Baruuk-Nuru-Collection-by-Sebastian-Gili

Here the full Collection and the first view of the new Cobra & Crane skin (go forward to see detailed sketches of it). The dagger becomes an Emblem to put on tenno's shoulder's. The Ephemera rotates around the warframe and dissapears behind. Daggers, as i mentioned in last post, will dissapear from the body and move around baruuk when ability is active. While on the body you will have 12 daggers, while active will depend on your ability strenght as ususal.

Baruuk-Nuru-Skin-by-Sebastian-Gili-uploa

Here the Original Concept, with the 4 layers of color and energy clear. Beige, black, white and Bronze. Energy Cyan. Many of you will remember this one, the only difference is that this time i put my real name as an artist.

Cobra-Crane-Nuru-Skin-by-Sebastian-Gili-

And here a better view of the new Cobra and Crane skin. The inner part of Cobra's neck shows energy, the belly area also shows lines of energy following the ink lines. When the Cobra is sheathed it closes and turns it's body around Crane's one. The wings of Crane lose their energy and turn 180 grades, surrounding it's body. Feathers of Crane close a bit too. The final view should look like Cobra is trying to bite Crane's neck while it's resting on your arm. It's still a mace, but a long one. I wanted to get the feel of the traditional long shield and spear from african warriors.

That's all. Hope you like it. Hope you want it. And in case it did'nt make it or gets archived again... this will be the end. As a creative, i never stop. So to make any more concept for Warframe or put more time into this, it should make it to the game. Did my best and with lot of love. Now is up to you. See you Tenno!

Edited by Arkaneye
  • Like 19

Cobra-Crane-Nuru-Skin-by-Sebastian-Gili-

This Cobra skin makes it look more like a pole-arm than a club/sword, other than that, the concept seems pretty good.

On a side-note, I was looking forward to a Speargun deluxe skin for Baruuk, or a sentient themed deluxe skin for the frame, but this does look top-notch as a concept art.

• Like 2

Man this looks amazing. Fur is not usually part of the warframe aesthetic but I think for a deluxe skin it is fine. I love the tribal motifs going on. The sword and shield skin is simply amazing.

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

This Cobra skin makes it look more like a pole-arm than a club/sword, other than that, the concept seems pretty good.

On a side-note, I was looking forward to a Speargun deluxe skin for Baruuk, or a sentient themed deluxe skin for the frame, but this does look top-notch as a concept art. 

Hi, my intention is to change the style of Cobra to look more like a spear. It will be the same weapon but will look different, fitting more the african theme of the skin. Thanks for the comment. Glad you like it.

Edited by Arkaneye
  • Like 1

The leopard pattern can be removed by matching the fur and spot colors so it shoud'nt have any problem even for extreme cases of trypophobia. Trypophobia is a very specific problem and a delicate matter. I showed it to a friend with trypophobia and she wasn't affected. Many skins show holes or have textures with many points, frames in the dark are full of points of light, weapons and scenery too. It's out of context.

Edited by Arkaneye

55 минут назад, Arkaneye сказал:

The leopard pattern can be removed by matching the fur and spot colors so it shoud'nt have any problem even for extreme cases of trypophobia. Trypophobia is a very specific problem and a delicate matter. I showed it to a friend with trypophobia and she wasn't affected. Many skins show holes or have textures with many points, frames in the dark are full of points of light, weapons and scenery too. It's out of context.

nono,i didnt meant "tripofobic people,think about them", im just teling that it gave me that feeling, of those meh holes 😞 I dont have it, but like i said - its just unsettling part,imho. 

And its not like leopard pattern,cause ur variant has literally white holes added to black spots.

jV4WbBY.png < this is normal leopard stuff and here is urs >9tCUKc8.png

And i dont mean any "this is S#&amp;&#036;,u have to change this cause i dislike it" - this is just my response with my thoughts :)

Edited by Melanholic7

48 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

nono,i didnt meant "tripofobic people,think about them", im just teling that it gave me that feeling, of those meh holes 😞 I dont have it, but like i said - its just unsettling part,imho. 

And its not like leopard pattern,cause ur variant has literally white holes added to black spots.

jV4WbBY.png < this is normal leopard stuff and here is urs >9tCUKc8.png

And i dont mean any "this is S#&amp;&#036;,u have to change this cause i dislike it" - this is just my response with my thoughts 🙂

Thanks for your contribution to the post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

Since you are trying to make it more African inspired, any chance you will add a deluxe spear-gun skin?

Oberon has 2 deluxe weapon skins, so why don't any of the other frames?

I remember that when Baruuk was released, they didn't release any gun with him cause he was a pacifist. This Collection also shows that. As a pack, is complete. I hope you get the spear-gun skin one day.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Togashi said:

You truly underestimate his power. 😉

This skin is amazing though.

The only problem I have with him is trying to balance his 1 and 3, and trying to have good energy reserves. Right now I am using him with a Primed Flow and Rage, but I still have to rely on Zenurik for Energy. Other than that, he is one of my go to frames.

Are those discs going to be a stand in for his darts/daggers that orbit him for Desolate Hands? Are you hitting enemies with the head of the cobra? 

Is his Desert Wind going to get a skin, or will they remain energy?

47 minutes ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

The only problem I have with him is trying to balance his 1 and 3, and trying to have good energy reserves. Right now I am using him with a Primed Flow and Rage, but I still have to rely on Zenurik for Energy. Other than that, he is one of my go to frames.

Are those discs going to be a stand in for his darts/daggers that orbit him for Desolate Hands? Are you hitting enemies with the head of the cobra? 

Is his Desert Wind going to get a skin, or will they remain energy?

My build right now is mainly 3, and 2 to charge 4, sacrificing his 1, energy isn't a problem anymore. With adaptation, 20 daggers up and extra personal choices he is really a beast. I use Cobra & Crane with a good riven, 100% status and high damage, and healing return. Inmortality granted.

Yes, those "discs" will replace the normal daggers, it's the new dagger skin. Yes, Cobra will hit the same way, the main difference is that will be longer under the handle.

Desert Wind will remain as energy.

If we really want this skin in game, your best bet would either for it to show up on Prime Time, or for it to get a lot of attention, and have it brought to DE's attention

More looking forward to this skin than that Ivara skin, but that Artemis bow skin is pretty good.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

If we really want this skin in game, your best bet would either for it to show up on Prime Time, or for it to get a lot of attention, and have it brought to DE's attention

More looking forward to this skin than that Ivara skin, but that Artemis bow skin is pretty good.

Thanks so much! How to make it to Prime Time? Last time it was posted, it got more than 1500 views and really good opinions. I was too busy working and cannot check it for a month. It got archived... (didn't even know posts could be archived here), it was really dissapointing cause i wanted to update it. Never got any message from DE. Another user asked me permission to post it in Reddit, and he told me that the same day it received a message from Rebecca(DE), never knew what message... Tha made me feel confused, in the official forums never gets a message, in Reddit after a few hours. Does DE look the Fan Forums? Many people really liked the skin. It should be in the game. Needs more support or diffusion, but living in china i cannot open many webs... it's frustrating. I only can ask for player support.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Arkaneye said:

Thanks so much! How to make it to Prime Time? Last time it was posted, it got more than 1500 views and really good opinions. I was too busy working and cannot check it for a month. It got archived... (didn't even know posts could be archived here), it was really dissapointing cause i wanted to update it. Never got any message from DE. Another user asked me permission to post it in Reddit, and he told me that the same day it received a message from Rebecca(DE), never knew what message... Tha made me feel confused, in the official forums never gets a message, in Reddit after a few hours. Does DE look the Fan Forums? Many people really liked the skin. It should be in the game. Needs more support or diffusion, but living in china i cannot open many webs... it's frustrating. I only can ask for player support.

Quite a few fan creations got into game trough theses forums. But this only happened it was during DE Community Contest (to design weapons, enemies ...). I remember a few things that got in the game like this of the top of my head (the Mios , bursa , the Maniac , the Infested Juggernaut. ) . The only fan concept that got into the game outside of this route (as far as I know) was this one.

But DE did not implement it as it as posted.

With art in the same quality as yours, I think you got a better shot at calling DE attention trough reddit. Rebeca is somewhat active there. Throw in a jojo meme as bait ( IDK if this still works but I few months ago Rebeca JoJo memes were quite popular).

unmln3x9yo831.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I could list more examples but I think this is enought to ilustrate my point.

• Like 1