Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Deluxe Collection by Arkaneye (includes art)

Arkaneye

1 hour ago, keikogi said:

Quite a few fan creations got into game trough theses forums. But this only happened it was during DE Community Contest (to design weapons, enemies ...). I remember a few things that got in the game like this of the top of my head (the Mios , bursa , the Maniac , the Infested Juggernaut. ) . The only fan concept that got into the game outside of this route (as far as I know) was this one.

But DE did not implement it as it as posted.

With art in the same quality as yours, I think you got a better shot at calling DE attention trough reddit. Rebeca is somewhat active there. Throw in a jojo meme as bait ( IDK if this still works but I few months ago Rebeca JoJo memes were quite popular).

unmln3x9yo831.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I could list more examples but I think this is enought to ilustrate my point.

I see. Thanks so much for the information, sadly i cannot use reddit...😭

On 2019-08-15 at 8:09 AM, Melanholic7 said:

nono,i didnt meant "tripofobic people,think about them", im just teling that it gave me that feeling, of those meh holes 😞 I dont have it, but like i said - its just unsettling part,imho. 

And its not like leopard pattern,cause ur variant has literally white holes added to black spots.

jV4WbBY.png < this is normal leopard stuff and here is urs >9tCUKc8.png

And i dont mean any "this is S#&amp;&#036;,u have to change this cause i dislike it" - this is just my response with my thoughts 🙂

I think what he meant was a cheetah pattern.

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-15 at 1:09 PM, Melanholic7 said:

nono,i didnt meant "tripofobic people,think about them", im just teling that it gave me that feeling, of those meh holes 😞 I dont have it, but like i said - its just unsettling part,imho. 

And its not like leopard pattern,cause ur variant has literally white holes added to black spots.

jV4WbBY.png < this is normal leopard stuff and here is urs >9tCUKc8.png

And i dont mean any "this is S#&amp;&#036;,u have to change this cause i dislike it" - this is just my response with my thoughts 🙂

On 2019-08-19 at 2:26 AM, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

I think what he meant was a cheetah pattern.

Cheetahs also don't have hollow spots, Jaguars have that though, so do most leopards actually.
guepardo1.jpg
Cheetah

1280px-Namibie_Etosha_Leopard_01edit.jpg

Leopard
Jaguar-2-650x425.jpg

Jaaaag

On topic, the concepts look awesome, would buy 100%

Edited by ReaverKane
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

Cheetahs also don't have hollow spots, Jaguars have that though, so do most leopards actually.
guepardo1.jpg
Cheetah

1280px-Namibie_Etosha_Leopard_01edit.jpg

Leopard
Jaguar-2-650x425.jpg

Jaaaag

Good lookin out, i feel dumb now. I went back to what i saw when i looked up a cheetah pattern and the image was titled leopard. Somehow i missed that

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

On 2019-08-20 at 10:24 PM, ReaverKane said:

Let's keep it at one of those, a mix, or just a new feline species😉 As i mentioned at the original post, i like to draw without references so i didn't look at any photo. Glad you like the Skin, thanks for the support.

Edited by Arkaneye

On 2019-08-15 at 6:13 PM, TaurusDeRoma said:

The only problem I have with him is trying to balance his 1 and 3, and trying to have good energy reserves. Right now I am using him with a Primed Flow and Rage, but I still have to rely on Zenurik for Energy. Other than that, he is one of my go to frames.

I run him with Rakta Cernos and Dark Dagger. 

• Like 1

On 2019-08-23 at 4:44 AM, (XB1)Togashi said:

I wish I knew of a way to flag this post, or at least point it out to DERebecca or DEMegan.

Same feeling here, don't know what to do so they notice it. Thans for the support.

Edited by Arkaneye
  • Like 2

On 2019-08-22 at 1:12 AM, Bulkycrow said:

I am probably one of 13 ppl who main Baruuk, since i think he's quite well rounded and fun frame, and I must say this concept delux skin looks friggin dope

I'm sure that with this skin many more people will play Baruuk. Thanks for the support!

• 2 weeks later...