Ikyr0

Can we have some content DE?

Posted (edited)

log in. NW completed 2d ago, took about an hour an a half. daily Sortie was finished in 3 mins earlier today.

looks at Arsenal. spins frames around. adds Smoking Body ephemera to Oberon, looks dope AF.

looks at Arsenal again. nothing left to unlock or grind.

looks at focus points. maxed out. Pass on ESO.

looks at Void Fissures. Plenty of primed junk for Baro this week. Pass.

starts Arbie. Defense-Infestation, again. FML, alt-f4.

This has been your daily "Can we have some content DE" thread.

Edit: a good number of you are truly misled into believing that frames and weapons are content. I guess they can be qualified as crafting content. You craft tools. Warframe has plenty of tools, but no content. Do you think MR fodder frames and weapons are content as well because they rank up your MR? LEL.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Like 15
  • Haha 17
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 10

They should find a way to turn helping new players into content or turn socializing with people in game instead of on discord into content.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 10

Define "content" you asked here because there are many parts that you just don't want to do for many reasons

• Like 11
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 6

If you’ve done everything there is to do or that you want to do currently, then there’s no need to force yourself to play. If I were in your position I would just chill with some other games while waiting for new stuff to drop. 

Content will come, but begging for it isn’t going to get it completed any faster.

• Like 13
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 7

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, FrostPrime said:

If you’ve done everything there is to do or that you want to do currently, then there’s no need to force yourself to play.

who says i am? im playing AoW: Planetfall, and watched the Destiny 2 stream. was great fun. the subtext here is that WF doesn't have a repeatable gameplay loop for those who have unlocked everything they want to unlock. Only one that comes even close is Arbitrations, but it is so bleh. I can't even queue up the mode I enjoy, and they haven't even added Disruptions to the rotation.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Haha 5
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Loads up Warframe; searches profile for Ikyr0

Looks at frame count, notices 18/65, chuckles.

Looks at primary count and notices 37/111: chuckles again.

Looks at secondary weapon count: Reads 32/102, and chuckles.

Looks at melee weapon count: Reads 47/154, shakes head.

Looks at players stats. Scrolls through stats a for about 10 seconds. Notices player only has 789 hours.

Shakes head in disgust.

Makes same kind of post in reply to players topic of having nothing to do.

Seriously dude, you've done squat compared to people with half your hours.

19 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

They should find a way to turn helping new players into content or turn socializing with people in game instead of on discord into content.

THEY shouldn't have to. Helping players is on you guys to do, not them turning it into content for you.

Edited by Alcatraz
  • Like 17
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 7
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 15
  • Upvote 25

2 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Looks at secondary weapon count: Reads 32/102 chuckles.

Looks at melee weapon count: Reads 47/154 and shakes head.

Looks at players stats. Scrolls through stats a for about 10 seconds. Notices player only has 789 hours.

Shakes head in disgust.

Well, that escalated quickly.... 

Rip thread

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 3
  • Applause 3

4 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

who says i am? im playing AoW: Planetfall, and watched the Destiny 2 stream. was great fun. 

Good to hear. Was afraid this was another case of a player on the verge of burnout, desperately scrabbling for something to do in a game that they spent more then enough time in.

7 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

the subtext here is that WF doesn't have a repeatable gameplay loop for those who have unlocked everything they want to unlock.

Thanks for clarifying. I agree that Warframe is lacking a replayable “endgame” for players who’ve done everything else, but that issue has been around for years and I honestly doubt it’ll be changing anytime soon. Hopefully they have something in the works (return of Dark Sectors and Raids have been hinted at for awhile alongside discussions of additional diffficulty tweaks) but at the moment they seem to be focused on Railjack and the like.

43 minutes ago, FrostPrime said:

Good to hear. Was afraid this was another case of a player on the verge of burnout, desperately scrabbling for something to do in a game that they spent more then enough time in.

Thanks for clarifying. I agree that Warframe is lacking a replayable “endgame” for players who’ve done everything else, but that issue has been around for years and I honestly doubt it’ll be changing anytime soon. Hopefully they have something in the works (return of Dark Sectors and Raids have been hinted at for awhile alongside discussions of additional diffficulty tweaks) but at the moment they seem to be focused on Railjack and the like.

Define, "endgame" because from what I look from so many people, it's another game mode that you will play over and over again until you're sick of it, or have all drops from it and never touch it because "nothing left to unlock or grind"

And this is the stats of OP

57 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Shakes head in disgust.

I don't see anything nearing "endgame" here

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alcatraz said:

You needed a Mic drop gif after that.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Shakes head in disgust.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 3
  • Applause 3

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Ikyr0:

who says i am? im playing AoW: Planetfall, and watched the Destiny 2 stream. was great fun. the subtext here is that WF doesn't have a repeatable gameplay loop for those who have unlocked everything they want to unlock. Only one that comes even close is Arbitrations, but it is so bleh. I can't even queue up the mode I enjoy, and they haven't even added Disruptions to the rotation.

I agree. The arbitration issue that makes you "wait in orbiter" instead of playing because it's spammed with defense (which is the worst) modes.. it really is annoying, I gave feedback on it but it'll be years until changes arrive..

Even if it's just something simple like 2-3 more missions to choose from.. 1 alert each hour is frustrating.

• Haha 1

Gerade eben schrieb VotumPrime:

I mean what if nothing else interested them?

Or more like he's having common sense not leveling actually useless stuff and only caring about what he uses and loves. But that's not kindly seen in these forums.

I'd also like for someone to visit my profile and take pictures of it 😞 anyone?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

I mean what if nothing else interested them?

Then OP was being intentionally misleading. 

Im just going off what OP said. "Nothing left to unlock or grind". Perhaps we have very different reading of that kind of statement. 

Edited by sleepychewbacca
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Or more like he's having common sense not leveling actually useless stuff and only caring about what he uses and loves. But that's not kindly seen in these forums.

I'd also like for someone to visit my profile and take pictures of it 😞 anyone?

Yeah not everyone is a collector and not everyone has that motivation to do things anymore.

I guess all good things must come to an end. =/

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Ahh ... its nice to see another thread about new content turned into a witch hunt of OP and his profile, this is why the warframe community is pathetic.

See OP, this is what happens when you ask about new stuff. There is no need for one, the game is perfect.

Edited by Swagernator22663
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Swagernator22663 said:

Ahh ... its nice to see another thread about new content turned into a witch hunt of OP and his profile, this is why the warframe community is pathetic.

See OP, this is what happens when you ask about new stuff. There is no need for one, the game is perfect.

It was just one person and that person is known to be toxic anyways so relax. =/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Looks at primary c/111: chuckles again.

Shakes head in disgust.

THEY shouldn't have to. Helping players is on you guys to do, not them turning it into content f

Lol love how collecting items that don't do anything for you is your definition of content. I have all the prime frames but not all the weapons because I have no reason to get them I guess I have sooooo much to do. Or maybe I should collect the basic frames because it's such a difference 😂. Dude don't go through people profiles to make a bad point.

They should be dropping new things to do in the game but they don't and the players let them; that's all I will say about it. 

Hate saying this man but find another game to play Warframe isn't consistent enough to be waiting for it to release something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Ikyr0:

log in. NW completed 2d ago, took about an hour an a half. daily Sortie was finished in 3 mins earlier today.

looks at Arsenal. spins frames around. adds Smoking Body ephemera to Oberon, looks dope AF.

looks at Arsenal again. nothing left to unlock or grind.

looks at focus points. maxed out. Pass on ESO.

looks at Void Fissures. Plenty of primed junk for Baro this week. Pass.

starts Arbie. Defense-Infestation, again. FML, alt-f4.

This has been your daily "Can we have some content DE" thread.

warframe already has so much content, new players are confused about..

DE has already have anounced new stuff on tennocon.

i don't really get what this thread is about... just because you are bored?

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease
typo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

DE make a lot of strange decisions in this game.. there should be multiple arbitration options.. the current system makes me want to facepalm every time I look at it. There are also many quality changes I would like such as favoriting warframes and weapons and reorganizing the load out list and make it so I don't have to waste loadouts to make statue articula.

26 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Lol love how collecting items that don't do anything for you is your definition of content. I have all the prime frames but not all the weapons because I have no reason to get them I guess I have sooooo much to do. Or maybe I should collect the basic frames because it's such a difference 😂. Dude don't go through people profiles to make a bad point.

They should be dropping new things to do in the game but they don't and the players let them; that's all I will say about it. 

Hate saying this man but find another game to play Warframe isn't consistent enough to be waiting for it to release something.

Complains nothing left to unlock or grind, when still having tons to unlock

Asks for new content but doesn't want to do current content because many reasons

That's some empty complaints there

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 6

Can't say I blame op for not wanting to level stuff constantly. Majority of the weapons are Mr fodder and feel garbage to use. I'd rather stick to what I like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

warframe already has so much content, new players are confused about..

DE has already have anounced new stuff on tennocon.

i don't really get what this thread is about... just because you are bored?

No, it doesn't have that much of a content, it just isn't put in order or locked.All the content (beside weapons) is open to anyone after MR8.This is why it's overwhelming.