Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have some content DE?

Ikyr0

5 hours ago, S.Dust said:

New content takes a year and half to release and DE does a great job of over hyping it usually, I will admit they have been tame with railjack but it's still been a very long time since it was even announced.

No, WE overhype it. DE is just an open communication dev that actually keeps their player base in the loop of what's going on and use player feedback to produce the next protect. Somehow, some people chose to use that against them...as if not knowing is better.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kuciol said:

.Ive waited for Cyberpunk 2077 since the teaser trailer, i can handle few weeks, trust me.

I've been the same, I kown some fokes been waiting since the very first one. (was a few years ago I think?)

13 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Interesting. I think I'm going straight to the way why people leave and spout about the game. Interesting.

But we're off topic now, we'll leave it at that. Thank you though.

It's true, vote with your wallet.. I'll keep that in mind.

You are welcome

1 hour ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

No, WE overhype it. DE is just an open communication dev that actually keeps their player base in the loop of what's going on and use player feedback to produce the next protect. Somehow, some people chose to use that against them...as if not knowing is better.

Constant showing off of features with out giving players a release date gives them alot of things to think about. I'm not gonna act like we don't induce some of it ourself but they devs dont help, also they do act like content will be harder or bring challenge to the game leaving players with hopes that undoubtedly get crushed later on. I personally have gotten over it and honestly dont get hyped for anything because Ik it's never going to be that great even with the amount of time we wait for it.

I will say they should start telling people the days it's NOT going to release though. I remember with one of the updates they said "coming out this week" and many people would wait late on those days for it to come out and DE couldn't even hit them with a not today guys.Not gonna ask for release dates because this community doesn't feel they should give them for some dumb reason.

Edited by S.Dust

Honestly, just play something else. And I dont mean that in a snarky mean way. I love Warframe, im highly invested in it, But I still have 3-4 games on the go at any one time. Hell, I spent 5 hours last night playing Minecraft (the gift that keeps on giving).

Take a break, and come back when there is more content released. After all it takes them way longer to make stuff than it does for us to consume it.

11 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I will say they should start telling people the days it's NOT going to release though. I remember with one of the updates they said "coming out this week" and many people would wait late on those days for it to come out and DE couldn't even hit them with a not today guys.

.... They do. If an update has been delayed there's always a post in Announcements. 

Didn't you once make a thread on this and it was told that you didn't look in the right places? I remember having that conversation with you. 

Heck, here's the last few delays, and the posts they had on it. It sounds like you just miss out on things, and then say DE does jack, lol. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

.... They do. If an update has been delayed there's always a post in Announcements. 

Didn't you once make a thread on this and it was told that you didn't look in the right places? I remember having that conversation with you. 

Heck, here's the last few delays, and the posts they had on it. It sounds like you just miss out on things, and then say DE does jack, lol. 

They give one announcement and then never bring it up again when it doesnt come out till three days later, or they release their statement that it wont be coming out that day at a late time. Also no I havent made a post on this I dont think but it does sound like something I would do.

Also love how you took the time to find every example of them doing something like their still cant be a time they didn't.

Edited by S.Dust

1 hour ago, S.Dust said:

Constant showing off of features with out giving players a release date gives them alot of things to think about. I'm not gonna act like we don't induce some of it ourself but they devs dont help, also they do act like content will be harder or bring challenge to the game leaving players with hopes that undoubtedly get crushed later on. I personally have gotten over it and honestly dont get hyped for anything because Ik it's never going to be that great even with the amount of time we wait for it.

I will say they should start telling people the days it's NOT going to release though. I remember with one of the updates they said "coming out this week" and many people would wait late on those days for it to come out and DE couldn't even hit them with a not today guys.Not gonna ask for release dates because this community doesn't feel they should give them for some dumb reason.

Sure, they make some slightly harder or bring challenge and people are crying for their nerf so who's to blame here? We, as the players that can't tell those whining players to get good. I just put suggestion to make enemies slightly faster and the whole thread got flipped out

44 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Also no I havent made a post on this I dont think but it does sound like something I would do.

You did. It got shut down by Letter13. Chipputer summed up the thread perfectly, in that you made that thread, people disagreed with what you were saying, so you started playing the victim. Remember? You accused all of us on ganging up on you?

Also love how you took the time to find every example of them doing something like their still cant be a time they didn't.

I gave you a year's worth of Mainlines that got delayed and you still try to move goalposts? I guess you'll never be satisfied. 

Edited by sleepychewbacca
  • Like 4

On 2019-08-14 at 9:50 PM, FrostPrime said:

If I were in your position I would just chill with some other games while waiting for new stuff to drop. 

That's what everyone's been doing, it's evident that DE is putting all their eggs in one basket and not making any long lasting content like endgame. Playing other games isn't a solution to Warframes lack of anything new.

14 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Straw man. You can't actually deal with my argument - that improving core gameplay makes content last longer - therefore you misrepresent my argument. In this case my motivations - since a motivation of 'I'm bored, gimmie stuff to do' is selfish and easy to dismiss, you do so, despite the fact no motivation has been presented. Not only is this a fallacy, but it's actually falling prey to the Fallacy Fallacy - that just because that argument is based on selfish desires that the point of 'the game could get more out of the content if the core gameplay of combat were improved' is false. 

Not only that, but you also consistently rely on the argument that 'no new content will ever satisfy you forever', which completely ignores that point that a good gameplay loop can provably make content that exists last longer as replaying it becomes more appealing - proved by games with massively less content than Warframe still being played to this day. Whilst, no, good gameplay can't keep you engaged forever, it can keep you engaged far longer than gameplay that's flawed.

Its not a straw, you completely ignore the fact that your so called "improvements" are something that nobody really wants. Core gameplay IS good, you want to make it DIFFERENT and i dont want it one bit. Changing core gameplay would improve the game for YOU while shafting majority of players and you will also get bored eventually. You and people like you are perfect proof that game doesnt need that, because you are still here despite not having this content. Just by still playing you defeated your own argument. How much longer you think you should be engaged until it gets long enough? 4-5 year is not? I would say its pretty good. Your motivation is purely selfish, just covered in Messiah complex. You want to "save" the game that doesnt need saving. Give me 1 example of a game that is on market for 5+ years and people dont complain about it. I will wait and no, single player games dont count since you play them differently. I want an example of live service game.

1 hour ago, Kimimoto said:

That's what everyone's been doing, it's evident that DE is putting all their eggs in one basket and not making any long lasting content like endgame. Playing other games isn't a solution to Warframes lack of anything new.

It's evident that you have no clue as to what endgame is. Nobody does. Every time 2 or more people start trying to explain what endgame is, they start to disagree about every aspect of it. The only thing that they can agree on is "we need endgame, right now!!! Rawr!!" 

DE has added stuff that is geared towards the Tenno at the end of the progression. Eidolons, ESO, Arbitrations, the Orbs, and to a lesser extent, the Ropalolyst. People play them get all the rewards, (or often just some,) and then go back to standing on the soapbox proclaiming a lack of endgame. Complaining about the lack of endgame is like the teenage wannabes wearing all black, it's "cool", "edgy" and "everyone is doing it". 

Right now you're complaining about the lack anything new, while fully being aware that they are currently working new content, and you are probably able to name and describe several of the things coming down the pipeline.

You are standing in the metaphorical kitchen, eating nightwave as a snack, watching someone preparing new content for your dinner, and complaining about not having anything to eat. 

• Like 2

On 2019-08-15 at 3:55 AM, Alcatraz said:

Loads up Warframe; searches profile for Ikyr0

Looks at frame count, notices 18/65, chuckles.

Looks at primary count and notices 37/111: chuckles again.

Looks at secondary weapon count: Reads 32/102, and chuckles.

Looks at melee weapon count: Reads 47/154, shakes head.

Looks at players stats. Scrolls through stats a for about 10 seconds. Notices player only has 789 hours.

Shakes head in disgust.

Makes same kind of post in reply to players topic of having nothing to do.

Seriously dude, you've done squat compared to people with half your hours.

THEY shouldn't have to. Helping players is on you guys to do, not them turning it into content for you.

You dont need any frame or weapon in the game to ask for something to do. Why should I grind weapons and frames I dont use for MR that dont have any effects? To bind "endgame" to "have all items in the game" is more than silly.

All Quests done, Syndicates maxed, all Bosses defeated, all mapnodes done and boom it's the end. Frames and weapons are fine but it's not really content. It's like a looter shooter like TD2 as an example. Sure you can grind and grind but in the end if you have done all missions: what are you grinding for?

At least TD2 give you the chance to get something you need but in WF? I dont understand why people white knight so much. Even the devs know that we need more stuff to do. Why do people throw in "have all items or you have something to do" in here? It's pretty misleading and it gets us nowhere.

Edited by DerGreif2

I like how so many people like to quote what I said and come up with a big story about how obtaining everything isn't content, when it is in fact, content. Then they all forget the OP stating he looks in arsenal and has nothing to unlock or grind. Like no **** you have nothing in there to unlock or grind, go to your foundry and craft something.
I just pointed out that was a lie saying in the OP there was nothing to unlock or grind, when it fact there is over 350+ items of CONTENT to unlock/grind for. In further facts, there's no K-drives even mastered so that points to the obvious fact there's so much yet to do on Orb Vallis/Fortuna.

Here comes the best quote of the day.

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Right now you're complaining about the lack of anything new, while fully being aware that they are currently working on new content, and you're probably able to name and describe several of the things coming down the pipeline.

You are standing in the metaphorical kitchen, eating nightwave as a snack, watching someone preparing new content for your dinner, and complaining about not having anything to eat. 

Yes we all want new stuff to do, play, craft, unlock, grind, and so on but, another useless topic saying they have nothing to do when in fact that's a lie? What I'd have liked to of seen was ideas of more future content instead of what there was in the OP. Please go back and read it from my point of view, and not just your own.

P.S. Don't mistake me for being toxic when I am just pointing out what is not the truth. OP has not even gotten a K-drive of his own.

Edited by Alcatraz

44 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Oh no, content is consumed faster than it takes to make! What a travesty.

The thing is that the last thing we got was the Gas city rework. In the end 2 new missions with a new boss and a new gamemode. 2 missions. That's the core. (I know about wisp)

58 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I like how so many people like to quote what I said and come up with a big story about how obtaining everything isn't content, when it is in fact, content. Then they all forget the OP stating he looks in arsenal and has nothing to unlock or grind. Like no **** you have nothing in there to unlock or grind, go to your foundry and craft something.
I just pointed out that was a lie saying in the OP there was nothing to unlock or grind, when it fact there is over 350+ items of CONTENT to unlock/grind for. In further facts, there's no K-drives even mastered so that points to the obvious fact there's so much yet to do on Orb Vallis/Fortuna.

Yes we all want new stuff to do, play, craft, unlock, grind, and so on but, another useless topic saying they have nothing to do when in fact that's a lie? What I'd have liked to of seen was ideas of more future content instead of what there was in the OP. Please go back and read it from my point of view, and not just your own.

P.S. Don't mistake me for being toxic when I am just pointing out what is not the truth. OP has not even gotten a K-drive of his own.

The grind is for the gameplay. Missions, syndicates, open world is what we really need. Again the question: why grind frames and weapons you dont want when there is nothing to do with them? Your answer: "you can grind more stuff you dont want"... ok... no...

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You mean nightwave2 doesn't exist? 

It does exist but it's hardly more than a daily quest system. A good one but in the end nothing new. A bug wish would be that DE adds a new planet every 3 months with a different experience and higher level enemies. More story. More interactions and so on. I know they working on the next open world that will be fine for 2 months and the... you know it.

1 hour ago, Alcatraz said:

Preach it, Tenno!

But you see folks like you and I, and the players who realise that there's actually a lot to do in the game, aren't the ones that make this sort of thread. We'll build all of the weapons, and test them out, we'll try the suggested meta builds but adjust to suit our preferences. We'll do our own thing, and let DE get on with their thing. 

Others are only interested in efficiency. They'll look for the meta before they try anything new. They'll skip stuff because it won't help them to progress "fast enough". Heck we're even seeing a highly involved form of it in this thread, "why bother to do all of the things, if you can just claim that you did, and skip right to the complaints? 

Right on this page we've got the example:

5 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

The grind is for the gameplay. Missions, syndicates, open world is what we really need. Again the question: why grind frames and weapons you dont want when there is nothing to do with them? Your answer: "you can grind more stuff you dont want"... ok... no...

A justification for skipping everything and just claiming to have "won because I did all the things, and there's nothing left to do, on day one, so all of the rest of you suck" is where this leads. 

1 minute ago, DerGreif2 said:

It does exist but it's hardly more than a daily quest system. A good one but in the end nothing new. A bug wish would be that DE adds a new planet every 3 months with a different experience and higher level enemies. More story. More interactions and so on. I know they working on the next open world that will be fine for 2 months and the... you know it.

Which is why they have given us something to do while we are waiting. You see, you can stand in the kitchen demanding you get dinner right now, but it takes time to make it. It usually takes longer to make than it does to consume. 

And let's ask a simple question, how many planets are you aware of in the solar system? Pluto, Sedna, phobos, ceres, the void, the derelict, spoiler fortress? But they should add more? 

And every few months? Really? 

41 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

You live in Neverland? It takes years to make, not months. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I disagree.

Haven't even touched those mods. Don't even know if I actually received them. Idc.

>_> Gauss is content. ^^

Gauss will be, because it is a new frame, which will play differently to the existing frames, which means that you have new ways to interact with your environment, which is content, just like the new mods. Yay!