Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)LoisGordils

Explosive Weapons Detonating on Allies

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Tittle says it all. Who was the genius that thought this was a great idea?

All weapons damage allies when you have a Radiation proc, not just explosives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Xirka said:

All weapons damage allies when you have a Radiation proc, not just explosives. 

You didn't understand me. I'm not talking about Radiation procs,  there's no mention of that. I'm referring to how allies can hop in front of you while using you're explosive weaponry. The projectile collides with them, detonates and kills you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

You didn't understand me. I'm not talking about Radiation procs,  there's no mention of that. I'm referring to how allies can hop in front of you while using you're explosive weaponry. The projectile collides with them, detonates and kills you. 

Ahh I see. Yeah that is one of the drawbacks to using those weapons. It has been that way forever. I personally wish we could just shoot through allies and call it a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Xirka said:

Ahh I see. Yeah that is one of the drawbacks to using those weapons. It has been that way forever. I personally wish we could just shoot through allies and call it a day.

100% agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally wish that hitting yourself with an explosive weapon would just do a max of 20% of your HP and then ragdoll you for a second or two, as opposed to outright instakilling you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 32 Minuten schrieb Colyeses:

I personally wish that hitting yourself with an explosive weapon would just do a max of 20% of your HP and then ragdoll you for a second or two, as opposed to outright instakilling you.

An explosion is make out of three parts. Fire, sound and destruction. And if you take the destructive part away you will only have a hot fart...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...