Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rikk_

Heat sword not in the market.

Question

Hey there, I'm Rikk. I joined warframe last week and so far, I am loving it.

So I watched some guides on youtube and other places and many people told me heat sword is good.
I wanted to use it and when I went to the market to buy the blueprint, and I saw that there is only dual heat sword, not heat sword.

Is it uncraftable now? and if you can please leave me some recommendations  of good weapons for mastery rank 1, and 2.

Thank you, bye!

7 answers to this question

Heat sword blueprint can only be bought through nightwave credits at the moment.
For lower mastery ranks starting weapons are good enough, just try to level everything you have access

It's available through the Nightwave credit shop rather than the main market. Unfortunately this means it's not nearly as simple as just obtaining credits to obtain.

1 hour ago, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

type FRESWORD in the redeem code section. you will get a prebuilt one with a potato and weapon slot

It’s FREESWORD - if it’s still working. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

type FRESWORD in the redeem code section. you will get a prebuilt one with a potato and weapon slot

That code expired in 2018 😛

1 hour ago, Rikk_ said:

recommendations  of good weapons for mastery rank 1, and 2

There's not much you won't find straight upgrades for later on (so don't go and "waste" Catalysts / Forma),
but e.g. Karak is a decent upgrade over Braton I found, you can give Strun / Vectis a try for some one-shot funzies,
Sonicor is a neat (and unique) lil' ragdoll machine (also decent for Status once you have Mods for that),
Furis with the Syndicate Augment from New Loka is a slice of immortality right there (plus yay Syndicate kerboom),
Atterax is a common Melee suggestion and you could (after some e.g. Prime part farming / selling) just buy an Orthos Prime for ~10p.