Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

character reset (mods removed) after using forma and logging out

pupesock

I have been experiencing a persistent issue with my account where I will log off leaving a fully modded frame and once I log back in all of my current warframe's mods will have been removed. This usually seems to happen after I have used a forma on the warframe. I will also lose all mods on any alternative build and often the names of these builds will reset. I have had a similar experience with weapons as well (usually after using a forma). Basically the pattern seems to be whenever I forma something, I'll log out having had some semblance of a build, but when I log back in, the warframe or weapon, will have zero mods. 

Sorry for the late response but I already did that and was told to post the issue on the pc bug forums. I basically submitted a ticket with the same information and this was the response. I've been having this issue for quite some time and have to keep making the same changes to my account because anytime I log out there's a chance nothing I did will be saved. 

[DE]David (WARFRAME Support)

Jul 7, 19:18 EDT

Hello pupesock,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

Warframe PC Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers responsible for fixing specific issues.

I have looked into this a bit, the best I can come up with, is if you exit the game while still in the arsenal (either by alt tabbing and pressing the close button, or pressing alt+f4 or another method) it will not save your progress. So you must leave the arsenal in order for everything to save properly. 

If this does not solve the issue please let me know, happy hunting Tenno!

6 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

if you exit the game while still in the arsenal it will not save your progress.

For me, mod unequip and missing mods problem happens without exiting the game, and without Forma.

1. Arsenal, Weapon or Warframe, upgrade.

2. Have some mods on on all configs.

3. Bottom right Mods

4. Open menu Mouse users can clicks on top left icon, or controller just press the menu button.

5. Go to Arsenal.

6. Hover over some weapons, then "Exit" (bottom right). Upgrade menu comes up. Now, all the mods on all config is gone and no mods to put on. Red numbers on stats might be shown.

7 (option 1, shown in video) Exit and re-enter arsenal brings back option to put on mods, but, all the mods on all 3 configs are now forever not equipped.

7 (option 2) While at bugged out missing mods on upgrade menu, have someone on squad force start relay or anything. Or force quit game (Alt F4). The mods will then stay equipped and unchanged.