[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #257: Tonight at 7pm ET!

Posted (edited)

8b1529b82140f53a1bec747559386be9.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are reunited and knocking on some Featured Dojo doors! After a tour of the Dojos they’ll be Defending in the name of Nora Night.

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and TennoCon 2019 Simaris Display Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!

See you here tonight, August 15th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Edited by [DE]Megan
added blurb for twitch/mixer linking
  • Like 19
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rawbeard said:

Twitch drops yes/no?

"Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and TennoCon 2019 Simaris Display Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!"

gonna assume that means there is a drop for this stream.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

Twitch drops yes/no?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and TennoCon 2019 Simaris Display Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!

• Applause 1

Just now, (XB1)A 7th Spectrum said:

Didnt we already get that glyph as a twitch drop during prime time?

well not all I guess...

So how do I do this never done a twitch drop but I entered my dojo I'm doubt it will win but I'd like to see winners do I need twitch prime or whatever how do we get drop?

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

8b1529b82140f53a1bec747559386be9.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are reunited and knocking on some Featured Dojo doors! After a tour of the Dojos they’ll be Defending in the name of Nora Night.

See you here tonight, August 15th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Only the simaris display ?

7 minutes ago, Chalcanthite47 said:

"Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and TennoCon 2019 Simaris Display Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!"

gonna assume that means there is a drop for this stream.

Could also be the platinum drops they do alot

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

TennoCon 2019 Simaris Display Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!

Fingers crossed that nobody is having problems today.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)CruiserIH said:

Could also be the platinum drops they do alot

crossing fingers XD...

13 minutes ago, EsulfAesir said:

So how do I do this never done a twitch drop but I entered my dojo I'm doubt it will win but I'd like to see winners do I need twitch prime or whatever how do we get drop?

@[DE]Megan Forgot to re-add the helpful text. Maybe that helps?

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

Can Baro bring Primed True Steel soon please? The 60% on the regular mod is just sad

• Upvote 1