Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #257: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

55 minutes ago, Chalcanthite47 said:

gonna assume that means there is a drop for this stream.

the problem is this is not TennoCon 2019, so they might just show how the Simaris Display looks on stream.

53 minutes ago, (XB1)calibur013Xx said:

snip

yeah, because this is the TennoCon 2019 stream. oh. wait.

1 hour ago, (XB1)A 7th Spectrum said:

Didnt we already get that glyph as a twitch drop during prime time?

Don't believe so. Due to technical issues during Tennocon they decided to distribute rewards from Sanctuary Showcase one-by-one (Credit Booster, 500 Ducats, Display and Glyph) via twitch drops over a curse of four Prime Times however for last two weeks there have been no drops due to (surprise, surprise...) technical issues.

58 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

@[DE]Megan Forgot to re-add the helpful text. Maybe that helps?

Thank you I linked my account if you haven't had a chance pls check out the Nine Realms Alliance ghost clan built it myself I think you will love my frost and wisp room just built an orokin motorcycle that wasn't in my entry to contest which I hope I did right

2 hours ago, Qmiras said:

Is it really needed?

It is. if we can blast enemies with guns with 150% cc, why cant we have a melee with at least a descent 60% cc without blood rush (or a riven)? Don't get me wrong, melee weapons are strong, but not even close to guns, and they need a bit of a boost. Or maybe it will come with melee 3.0, I hope it does because some melee are inferior to guns and need a bit of a rework or a boost.

5 hours ago, M3JA said:

Can Baro bring Primed True Steel soon please? The 60% on the regular mod is just sad

Blood Rush gives +247.5% critical chance at 1.5x Combo Counter (though without Combo Counter, it gives no bonus).

(Cracking one vault in Lua Spy gives you a 12.18% to get Blood Rush, if that piques your interest.)

IMHO we can probably live without a Primed True Steel . 🙂

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

8b1529b82140f53a1bec747559386be9.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are reunited and knocking on some Featured Dojo doors! After a tour of the Dojos they’ll be Defending in the name of Nora Night.

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and TennoCon 2019 Simaris Display Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!

See you here tonight, August 15th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

still no info on grendel ?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and TennoCon 2019 Simaris Display Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!

So if i watch I get the TennoCon2019 Simaris Display?
I guess that's one way to get it to those that didn't get it during the event, or from the promocode.

Simariscredits = Credit Booster
Simarisducats = Free Ducats
Simarisdisplay = Special Glyph and Display

Archived