Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could i submit a ticket for lost rewards?

Athrax_Thorax

Question

5 answers to this question

""My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."
This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe."

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/83148-getting-support-common-issues/

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

""My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."
This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe."

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/83148-getting-support-common-issues/

Well alright then. This is not the first time i've lost rewards, but man it sucks when it happens.

10 minutes ago, Athrax_Thorax said:

Well alright then. This is not the first time i've lost rewards, but man it sucks when it happens.

Not sure if that is 100% true. Warframe uses the EE.log file to record your session. When you reopen Warframe it clears that file out. If you make a copy before reopening Warframe to provide support there is a slight chance something could be done.

Otherwise if you get something you really want, take a screenshot so there is proof of it.

1 hour ago, Zelmen said:

Not sure if that is 100% true. Warframe uses the EE.log file to record your session. When you reopen Warframe it clears that file out. If you make a copy before reopening Warframe to provide support there is a slight chance something could be done.

Otherwise if you get something you really want, take a screenshot so there is proof of it.

Oof. Yeah i thought of copying the 'WAR' code on the crash reporter and then submitting a ticket AFTER closing it and relaunching the game.

I was hoping i kept the rewards after relaunching buit no, the universe hates me.