Raging_Jax

Some mods not recognized upon entering The Vallis

Hello, this issue has been persisting for about a week as far as I've noticed. Upon loading into the vallis, everything seems good to go. After shootin over to my first objective I activated my 3 on Mesa Prime and it Popped for only 24seconds, which is odd being my duration is 283%. So we carry on clear first obj and push on to second, after landing I hit my 3 again and we're up to 70 seconds as it should have been from the get go. This issue also appears while using my Vex Armor on Chroma Prime. I'm still fairly new so I cant say Ive noticed it on any other frames. But it seems that duration mods (And possibly strength mods as vex armor buffs low until duration mods are noticed) may not be recognized for a while, where health mods seem normal as I load in with my proper amount of health. 

Hopefully you guys can do something with this.

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

I sometimes got the same issue in open worlds and more often when I died and revived in eidolon hunts and I wasn't host. My abilities like chroma vex armor where dislayed on my HUD as if I had no mods, but my allies were seeing it normal and I believe that the buff was working correctly for it strength as if mods were working even if it wasn't displayed correctly. Only the duration displayed was effective and lower than it should have been. I beleive it's a client side bug, something seems sometimes to go wrong in open worlds when host send/receive datas to/from other players in squad like a packet loss that isn't handled correctly.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

All the times Ive experienced it have been during 5 star bounties, loading into another persons host. Im set to borderless fullscreen on high settings with a couple tweaks, I've attached a screenshot of my build as well as network settings tab.

GG2hSzD.jpgQMCn107.jpgSorry the pics are so damn large lol