Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free the Beasts!

Avarice-Syn

I know this is somewhat silly, but I'm one of those people that in multiple choice freedom RPGs that can't ever be the bad guy. I just totally recoil from it. Likewise, I've got this really weird level of distaste for the Caged Condroc and Kuaka decorations. I feel like it would be fairly easy to free them from their cages (which honestly don't look good in our orbiters) and put the Condroc on a wooden perch and maybe let the Kuaka roam about the ship much in the same fashion as the domestik drone. I don't feel like this is too much to ask since there's already precedent for moving objects in the orbiter, and the animations are already all there.

It would also be pretty neat to see more life in our orbiters and dojos since there are now new subspecies of Condrocs and Kuakas, plus the smaller game in the Orb Vallis.

After discussing it with fellow Tenno, I know that I'm not the only one that would like to see this happen.

Can we do it?

• Like 3

As a collector, I have 2 cages on my orbiter. And some others in my Dojo. It's an item, so it's there as part of my entire collection of decorations.

As an animal lover, I must say it's not my favorite decoration either. I also would rather have them as free pets, even if stationary. Heck, even if just their bodies in the wall like the fish trophies. At least in my mind I can claim I found them dead and used their carcasses, something I cannot do for live caged pets.

I'll be honest however, I'd still keep my 2 cages that I placed right beneath my glorious Phoenix sacrificial altar. And the condroc that is sitting in my nightclub's kitchen right next to the cooking and spices pots. Those are a good fit there. 👨‍🍳

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

As a collector, I have 2 cages on my orbiter. And some others in my Dojo. It's an item, so it's there as part of my entire collection of decorations.

As an animal lover, I must say it's not my favorite decoration either. I also would rather have them as free pets, even if stationary. Heck, even if just their bodies in the wall like the fish trophies. At least in my mind I can claim I found them dead and used their carcasses, something I cannot do for live caged pets.

I'll be honest however, I'd still keep my 2 cages that I placed right beneath my glorious Phoenix sacrificial altar. And the condroc that is sitting in my nightclub's kitchen right next to the cooking and spices pots. Those are a good fit there. 👨‍🍳

That's exactly my problem, too! Maybe get the options like different poses for Articula for caged/uncaged version, then everyone can be happy!

I wouldn't mind the stationary option, either. DE knows by my purchase history I'd be ready to drop thousands on moving ones though haha.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Avarice-Syn said:

maybe let the Kuaka roam about the ship

Then it can have the same price as the drone, and be a new thing to buy, but not a change to the existing item. Your feelings regarding the difficulty of the idea are irrelevant and don't change the fact the item we have and the item you want are very different things to the game. An animated object that doesn't travel or have to path is dead simple.

13 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Then it can have the same price as the drone, and be a new thing to buy, but not a change to the existing item. Your feelings regarding the difficulty of the idea are irrelevant and don't change the fact the item we have and the item you want are very different things to the game. An animated object that doesn't travel or have to path is dead simple.

See the next two comments.