Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scans don't unlock codex entries

iwoply

After scanning all 35 Mem fragments in the Orb Vallis, My codex has failed to register 2 out of the 35. 

The Biz #5 & Ticker #5.  They have been scanned and cannot be scanned again in world thus locking me out from the lore entries.

Another user has experienced this as well:

• Like 1

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

I can share my screen (posted also to my thread)

vZBEQnO.png

I was in Solo mode and have searched Smokefinger's fragment in an one time with Simaris Scanner. This in numerical order (via a video on yt) with Loki (no prime) and a build duration and efficiency. I went out several times from Orb Vallis during the search and then returned a few minutes later.

13 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

After doing another loop around the Fragment locations I found it was user error, as the two missing entries were from missed scans but the codex failed to display the correct missing entries.

The fragments when scanned have their own unique number to location. 

While the codex was displaying 5/5 missing on both The Biz & Ticker (With dw3t's image showing 5/5 from smokefinger missing), it was 2/5 for the Biz & 3/5 for Ticker that were left unscanned for me which brought on the problem. 

I found and scanned 3/5 for ticker as displayed in game and the 5th codex entry unlocked. 

L4pcjJh.png

iyqJV92.png

Friends Only.

Loki Prime: Energy Siphon, Mobilize, Narrow Minded, Augur Message, Primed Flow, Hushed Invisibility, Primed Continuity, Vitality, Constitution, Streamline, Arcane Energize & Arcane Trickery (both arcanes maxed). 

Lanka: Malignant Force, Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vile Acceleration, Hellfire, Infected Clip, High Voltage. 

Prisma Dual Cleavers: Crossing Snakes, Blood Rush, Primed Pressure Point, Body Count, True Steel, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike, Justice Blades. 

Oxylus (Rank 10) : Vacuum, Calculated Redirection, Guardian, Primed Regen, Scan Aquatic Lifeforms, Enhanced Vitality, Animal Instinct & Scan Matter.  

I loaded into the Orb Vallis via Navigation instead of through Fortuna. 

Collected all 35 in one sitting. I died 3 times. 

I have relogged into warframe 3 times since collecting all of them. 

4 hours ago, dw3t said:

I can share my screen (posted also to my thread)

I was in Solo mode and have searched Smokefinger's fragment in an one time with Simaris Scanner. This in numerical order (via a video on yt) with Loki (no prime) and a build duration and efficiency. I went out several times from Orb Vallis during the search and then returned a few minutes later.

Try go to each Smokefinger fragement location now and double check if they have been scanned. It turns out the codex does not display the correct missing fragment. 

2 minutes ago, iwoply said:

The fragments when scanned have their own unique number to location. 

While the codex was displaying 5/5 missing on both The Biz & Ticker (With dw3t's image showing 5/5 from smokefinger missing), it was 2/5 for the Biz & 3/5 for Ticker that were left unscanned for me which brought on the problem. 

I found and scanned 3/5 for ticker as displayed in game and the 5th codex entry unlocked.