Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on various aspects of the game

(PSN)idsie

Full disclosure, I have a lot more things I wanted to write but sadly need to go. 

Might update this later, please give feedback based on what I've typed. And no, I don't believe anyone from DE is going to read this haha so this is just me and my non game tech / programmer knowledge dropping some things I'd love to see which to me don't seem hard to implement. but i'm most likely wrong and I have the utmost respect for anyone who's even remotely capable of creating something that resembles a game. (I can create a word document)

Clan

Clan Messaging :

Allow Warlords (or add an option that can be ticked in the clanrole abilities) to use @everyone or @all in the clan chat.

Allow Warlords to set a Default message that goes with the clan invite into the message box. This can explain certain rules, guide players or just welcome players so they feel more like they are part of the clan.

Allow Warlords to send out 2 messages a week that go into the inbox of all clan members – Great way to set up clan events, rule changes, inform players about DE events, ask for donations or just generally converse with the clan. (why 2? You might mess up something or something might change, and this way it can’t be abused to spam messages). With a character limit ofcourse.

Allow Alliance leaders to do the same to all Warlords in the Alliance.

Syndicates:

Missions

Replace Syndicate missions with Syndicate Bounties. 3 Riven / Nightwave like bounties that give you resources + standing (either in the form of direct standing that doesn’t count towards the daily cap or as syndicate medallions worth X amount).

Tier 1 : 3000, Tier 2:4000, Tier 3 5500, Tier 4 7500, Tier 5 10000.

Tier 5 Challenges should take some time.

Challenges should be more or less focussed on the “Lore / Background” of each of the Syndicates.

Perrin Sequence – Credit + Corpus based challenges: obtain x amount of credits in one mission against Corpus , Play 3 Rounds of Index, X amount of Fortuna Bounties.

Red Veil – Kill Based challenges : Kill X amount of enemies, Finisher kills, Kill boss X 3 times, Play 1 Round of Conclave (I know people hate it, but to improve it people need to play it)

New Loka – Earth + Restoration based challenges:  Complete X amount of Cetus bounties or Cetus bounty X, Complete X amount of Exterminate missions, Complete a Rescue without alarms + Killing all guards.

Arbiters of Hexis – Anti Orokin Challenges:  Complete Fissure Missions, Kill X amount of corrupted, X amount of Arbitration rounds.

Cephelon Suda - Scan X amount of objects, Scan a Simaris Target, Spy Missions (collect data), Find Caches in Sabotage.

Steel Meridian – Grineer and Defense based : Play X amount of Defense waves, Save X amount of Defection Squads, Help out Clem (separate mission so it won’t conflict with Nightwave)

You can probably tell  I’m not deep in the lore, some of you guys might easily come up with better challenges.

Mission Rewards

Each Mission should also reward 20K Credits + Some rewards that tie in to the syndicates and some general like:

5x Build restores, 2x Spector Blueprint, 5x Orokin Cell, 40x Syndicate Scanners, Ayatan Sculptures, Endo, Nitain, 30 minute booster, A colour (yes just one. A palette has 90 Colours, 90 / 6 = 15, So 15 obtainable colours from syndicate X) to fill a Syncate palette, chat emoji’s, ayatan stars x5.

These are both beginner and veteran orientated, as a beginner you honestly can’t buy a lot to get your MR up. You get 3-10k credits per mission, buying bps are 15-50k, building each part costs 25k. So that leaves little for upgrading mods and buying weapons or quest items.

Syndicate Items:

Let us buy build restores aswell as the blueprint. Make them cost 750 standing each. Players can choose to build them if they have enough resources or buy them if they are in a hurry. Do the same for Spectors but make them 1500 each.

Let us upgrade a Sigil to give 20 % Standing when we’ve maxed out the max rank. 100k Standing + 1 Mil Credits (any of the sigils) That way people won’t run with just the one sigil.

Simaris:

Let me pick from 3 choices : 2x Scan, 4x Scan, 6x Scan – But also limit the time that I can scan a given target. That way players won’t just .. hehe okay that’s my target we just scanned, don’t even remember what it was. Because it’s boring – up the rewarded standing on completion but if it’s not completed in 3 days it’s gone. Give it an argon crystal timer – just putting that there so you can’t say they can’t do individual timers. 

Share you're ideas, tips, help, knowlegde down below. 

I'll be back and thanks in advance