Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

console commands - request (again) for some more helpful options

fr4gb4ll

we all know and use (occasionally) the good ol' "/unstuck" command. it certainly helps most of the time we slided into some unfavorable corners... but there are some equally needed things the game needs: one, something that might 'teleport' us back to the start or equally safe spot for those occasions where /unstuck won't do the trick - something the game obviously already have since it does this (most often) when we fall through the floor or similar glitches.

the other one that the game needs is a command that re-initialize the client GUI (hosts too, but the need is mostly for the clients). not only do i experience severly gui-trashing on regular occurance (usually due to potato host and/or wireless uplinks used by the host... something that happen more often the last years) but also all those gui-errors one gets as a client when joing late into a game (e.g. interceptions that doesn't all/any defends-point or their status, the progress or the status of team members... list could go on forever - if it's on your gui, it can go hairwire). this certainly can be done easy enough to the game if it's not already in the engine (which, since this an unreal engine based game, is there) and it also can't be misused as far as i can see (prove me wrong, if you can or want).

anyway, there are certainly more QoL console-commands that could improve the play experience, so put them in the list - maybe one day a dev might read it and think it a good idea ^^)