Wukong Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH:

infinitywart1

MIXER:  

Pharaok

Fan Art Recap:

See you tomorrow for Devstream #130!

Hello so anyone who did not get the drop maybe this could be the answer not 100% but it has happen to me .

i have warframe accounts on ALL platforms to play with friends i play mostly on pc. so when i watch for example tenno con 2019 for the free nekros prime i was waiting for it to pop up in my inbox but it never did .i was aware of the delay now my sister did get it just not me . now i play warframe on ps4 to help a friend who just got into the game and the nekros prime pop up in my inbox as soon as i login i don't know why .today's drop didn't go to my pc account which i login 1st but did on my ps4 account .

Long story short twitch drop will go to a random platform i login to and not my main pc account- possible fix is to unlink all other platforms and leave my pc account

hope that helps sorry for what could be a long story and love this game!

10 hours ago, (PS4)itachi3xa said:

Hello so anyone who did not get the drop maybe this could be the answer not 100% but it has happen to me .

i have warframe accounts on ALL platforms to play with friends i play mostly on pc. so when i watch for example tenno con 2019 for the free nekros prime i was waiting for it to pop up in my inbox but it never did .i was aware of the delay now my sister did get it just not me . now i play warframe on ps4 to help a friend who just got into the game and the nekros prime pop up in my inbox as soon as i login i don't know why .today's drop didn't go to my pc account which i login 1st but did on my ps4 account .

Long story short twitch drop will go to a random platform i login to and not my main pc account- possible fix is to unlink all other platforms and leave my pc account

hope that helps sorry for what could be a long story and love this game!

That's great, but I only do Xbox and PS4 and I haven't touched my Xbox account in ages except to check if the drop went there. So it was a no for both accounts. It seems, though, that they still haven't fixed the drops issue when people are still saying they didn't get the drops from last night. So good on them for that down time fixing it, I guess.

Hi all, I'm very new here. I've been playing for around 6weeks or so and I genuinely don't play any other game anymore. I've read that there's a twitch or something and it can link to my Warframe account. 

Can anyone tell me how to do this please as I've seen people getting rewards just for watching the live streams and well I'd love to be involved with this, I have bought the NYX and Rhino prime pack from the PS store to show my support for the game as I genuinely love it but unfortunately I can't work so this is very rare that I can do it.

I'm still learning on how to get platinum through trading as buying from the store is expensive for me.

If anyone can help me out with the information it will be unbelievably appreciated. 

Thank you for your time Tennos.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkWeed1986 said:

I'd love to be involved with this

create a Twitch or Mixer account and link it with your Warframe account in your settings. Then whenever DE activates the Drops you'll earn Rewards for watching whichever stream is necessary.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkWeed1986 said:

I'm still learning on how to get platinum through trading as buying from the store is expensive for me.

Don't try to be a highroller in the next weeks and you'll be fine if you follow these steps

Spoiler
Warframe has a free market. This means the market is affected by Demand and Supply. If there is a large amount available the price is low - if the Demand is high and cannot be satisfied the price will rise quickly. 

Example on Exodia Hunt 
Low supply: 
plat5.jpg

After people saw the high price tags they started selling them and now it has dropped. 
plat6.jpg

There are several ways to tackle this. 
1. Trade Chat 

• Observing the Trade Chat
  • You read the Trade Chat for a long period of time to know the range you can buy or sell your stuff
  • Selling "Alltimer"
  • Some items can be sold at any given time with some minor fluctuation, like Syndicate Mods, Syndicate weapons or Corrupted Mods. Another Alltimer is "Prime Junk style"1. It can always be sold for 2p per piece, commonly known as "WTS/B prime junk 5/10". You offer 5 pieces of trash and get 10 Platinum in return

2. Warframe.market 

1. Lowballing
  • Whatever you want to sell, you sell it cheaper than everyone else 
    + THIS ENSURES A STEADY INCOME WHENEVER YOU WANT QUICK PLAT
    - YOU WON'T GET HIGH VALUE OUT OF YOUR ITEMS
  1.  Flipping
  • This requires you to have some Platinum already in your digital wallet. You buy Items from other player and sell it afterwards
    + HAS THE POTENTIAL OF VERY HIGH PROFIT
    - OFTEN REQUIRES YOU LOTS OF TIME (UP TO SEVERAL MONTHS FOR "SLEEPING TREASURES"2)
  1. Using niches
  • You are looking beforehand what you want to farm and sell
    + HIGH VALUE FOR YOUR ITEMS
    - CAN REQUIRE SERIOUS FARM

3. Riven 
If you are lucky you can always try Rivens. Either you buy veiled ones and get great unveiled Rivens or you buy unrolled or Rivens with bad rolls for a small amount of Plat and reroll until you got good stats. 
This is the most lucrative method right now. 
Extreme example: You buy a veiled Rifle Riven for 45p, unveil a Lanka Riven with perfect stats and you can sell it for up 5k Platinum! 

Now you know how you can make some Plat. You have to think for yourself what is best suited for you. 

You can combine different models as well. 
A small example:
  • You do your daily Syndicate missions and always buy their best selling Mods or weapons. This ensures you a steady but low income
  • You also run as many Relics as possible to sell 5 or 10 prime junk1 items per day
  • Next you are looking for "sleeping treasures"2

1Prime Junk: 
This part prevents you from scammer. People will try to get more value items from you by calling them prime junk. Don't be fooled. You have to learn which items actually are junk items in order to be safe. Go to any Relay and interact with the "Ducat trading machine". Usually all items which have a value 15 Ducats are considered "prime junk" except vaulted items. But before you sell them double check if your junk isn't vaulted! 

2sleeping treasures 
I call items which are not always available "sleeping treasures". You buy them from Baro Ki'Teer or farm Prime Parts before their vaulting and and hold onto them for a couple of months. Baro Item rotate in about every 5-6 months so selling after 4 months rewards the safest value. For vaulted Primes the longer they are gone the more expensive they get. Reoccuring Unvaulted Primes (Frost, Loki, Rhino, etc.) will reach their peak after about 8 months.

Thank you so much for your reply, it's very appreciated.

I will try set up a Twitch account today and get it linked.

Thank you for the advice on trading, this game continues to amaze me on how in-depth things are and the Warframe community is pretty much the best I've ever had the privilege to be apart of.

Thank you for your time and reply.

Archived