Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Weapons From Affecting Dropped Items Physics.

LtZefar

So just recently I made ignis and I have had a bit of fun with it. BUT I have also noticed another part. Opening chest with it sends the content flying around the room in mach speed. The items freak out and fly all over the place. So if I use it normally all the items that my fire touches will be launched into oblivion. I have to look all over the room for them if they still exist.

This is not fun. It doesn't help the game and it certainly doesn't make any sense. A flame thrower sending an item away in mach speed? WHAT where you guys thinking?

It can't be that hard to fix right? Turning items with no physics properties shouldn't be hard.

Fix it as soon as possible.

They need the physics properties for things such as vortex and carrier, so no, it shouldn't be hard, but it would also F*** up other things.

Would it really be too much of a bother for you to simply open said containers with something else for the time being?

They need the physics properties for things such as vortex and carrier, so no, it shouldn't be hard, but it would also F*** up other things.

Would it really be too much of a bother for you to simply open said containers with something else for the time being?

Right now that would be the pistol and I'd have to change weapons each time if I want the content in front of me. Quite annoyance when they can just make weapons not affect the property of items. 

Because surely they have an line with how much each weapons projectile affect the items.

Right now that would be the pistol and I'd have to change weapons each time if I want the content in front of me. Quite annoyance when they can just make weapons not affect the property of items. 

Because surely they have an line with how much each weapons projectile affect the items.

why not just go in front of the container and...I donno, use your melee weapon? 

Because sometimes this "container" shoot at you, run around and sometimes approaching this container in melee leads you to a train of knockdown-gangbang-death.

one phase: Gram and its AoE jump attack

I can understand the frustration of losing BPs dropped from bosses to the infinite void that somehow has a floor where the BP landed in but I can't...(this is before they fixed it) 

couldn't the alternate way to solve this problem with BPs and resources be automatically adding them to our inventory when you kill the boss or when the loot drop? I don't think there's any reason why we wouldn't want to pick up the things they drop...unless it's non-essential drops like ammo/heath/energy...

loot tennis, the new olympic sport for the tenno...think we can make a mini game out of this?

So far I think the Ignis will win because it hits everything and sends the thing flying at such speed it's hard to keep an eye on it. I wonder what my team mates will think of me when I use Ignis. :D

So just recently I made ignis and I have had a bit of fun with it. BUT I have also noticed another part. Opening chest with it sends the content flying around the room in mach speed. The items freak out and fly all over the place. So if I use it normally all the items that my fire touches will be launched into oblivion. I have to look all over the room for them if they still exist.

This is not fun. It doesn't help the game and it certainly doesn't make any sense. A flame thrower sending an item away in mach speed? WHAT where you guys thinking?

It can't be that hard to fix right? Turning items with no physics properties shouldn't be hard.

Fix it as soon as possible.

And why do you expect a metal chest to burst open just cause you sprayed some flaming gas on it for like 1 second?