Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making game run smoother for people with older PC

niblo

Hi!

So i was thinking, a lot of players ( me included) have computers old 3-5 years, some are still running warframe at computers as old as warframe is, and beacuse warframe is evolving some computers are falling behind , some people cant afford new computers, but i know that you at DE allways care about your community and that u try to make new updates run also on older PCs, but a lot of people are still having a lot of problems with openworlds, while they can normally play warframe, openworlds dont work.

SO HERE IS MY IDEA:

What if you would add setting that allows you to go not under minimum but on the settings of nintendo switch, i think that the way that  nintendo compressed warframe on souch a small device, you should put it on Pc also, if would be nice if players with older computers were eable to use this setting, making game clear from where they stand and object far away would be compressed , like nintendo does it.

i know u might not have time, or maybe its a setting that u can just copy from nintendo and add it into the game, but pls think about it, beacue feature like that would not only help players with older computers but it would also be good for new updates, a lot of players are taping out beacue updates are just too strong, with feature like that u could keep players that are not eable to run openworlds and bigger updates that are comming.

Thank you for your time DE

Niblo , PIBLO ( Rebb knows xD )