Jump to content
Demqnboii

Revenant's neck

Recommended Posts

Revenant is my favourite warframe and i love his design, his abilities, but there is one thing i cannot stand, the fact that everytime he turns his head around, or just running while wielding the tatsu, his neck looks broken. Can you please fix Revenant's neck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should've posted in feedback, now we're here to discuss it..

I have the exact same neck in real life, do you have any issues with that?

😂 I'm joking, yeah he has some weird stuff going on, idk.. it'll probably stay in the game, like arms being broken when wielding the arca Plasmor..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly.. I still hope for a fix though, because it .. I don't know.. it makes me feel weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Demqnboii said:

Revenant is my favourite warframe and i love his design, his abilities

Oh you poor soul. How I pity you. Doomed to love such mediocrity and terribleness. But fear not, for I shall put you out of your misery. You shall befall the same fate that this thing you claim to “love”.

*snaps neck*

Find peace in the afterlife, child. For Revenant can not hurt you anymore.

  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Doomed to love such mediocrity and terribleness.

except Revenant is neither of those things.

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

except Revenant is neither of those things.

You’re right. He’s just trash. But you gotta play it out. Really sell the drama and tragedy of the situation.

  • Woah 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You’re right. He’s just trash. But you gotta play it out. Really sell the drama and tragedy of the situation.

lol.

alright, where did the big bad eidolon frame touch you? did he turn your dog into a Thrall or something?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

lol.

alright, where did the big bad eidolon frame touch you? did he turn your dog into a Thrall or something?

Have you been living under a rock for the past 3 months. Me and like 2 other people have torn him to shreds. Pulling into the light every anti-synergy, terrible design, and theme contradiction.

He’s a bad frame, no the worst frame. Ember may be the worst damage ability but atleast she doesn’t have the convoluted nature of Revenant where the worst 1 shot mechanic in the game is tied to a minion ability and a movement ability going together.

  • Woah 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Have you been living under a rock for the past 3 months.

so me having a different opinion to you means I'm ill-informed?  ok...

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Me and like 2 other people have torn him to shreds.

ok, so there's 3 people who don't like Revenant, in a community of what, 30 million, give or take?

look, I don't really get the problems you have with Revenant. whenever I've used him he's been fun and durable enough to run with, and I've never had any complaints from anyone else when I use him. you are the only person I've seen, at all, who seems to actually hate Revenant with a passion. I guess we're just different.

  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

 you are the only person I've seen, at all, who seems to actually hate Revenant with a passion. I guess we're just different.

And that’s what I don’t get. How am I the only one who hates the Eidolon frame that DE let be turned into a ****** vampire? Nothing about it makes sense, but they slap some half baked 1shot on him and everybody just ignores all his issues. Are we really that easily deceived? If they decided tomorrow to still call Gauss the speed frame and then replace his running ability with some power based off an 10th century Norwegian fish monster is everybody just going to defend it because they also slapped on some backwards synergy between his 2 and 3 that allows him to maybe kill something that’s level 3000?

If someone at DE wanted a vampire frame then they should have waited for a frame who actually fit that theme instead of shoving it all down the throat of a frame who’s visual theme couldn’t be any further from it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

And that’s what I don’t get. How am I the only one who hates the Eidolon frame that DE let be turned into a ****** vampire? Nothing about it makes sense, but they slap some half baked 1shot on him and everybody just ignores all his issues. Are we really that easily deceived? If they decided tomorrow to still call Gauss the speed frame and then replace his running ability with some power based off an 10th century Norwegian fish monster is everybody just going to defend it because they also slapped on some backwards synergy between his 2 and 3 that allows him to maybe kill something that’s level 3000?

If someone at DE wanted a vampire frame then they should have waited for a frame who actually fit that theme instead of shoving it all down the throat of a frame who’s visual theme couldn’t be any further from it.

 

How dare you?! Talking about our lord and savior like this. Into the void you! 

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Have you been living under a rock for the past 3 months. Me and like 2 other people have torn him to shreds. Pulling into the light every anti-synergy, terrible design, and theme contradiction.

He’s a bad frame, no the worst frame. Ember may be the worst damage ability but atleast she doesn’t have the convoluted nature of Revenant where the worst 1 shot mechanic in the game is tied to a minion ability and a movement ability going together.

Several posters have exposed you for making things up about Revenant. And you have certainly exposed yourself as making things up by complaining about things that Revenant players would consider OP (like 28 Mesmer Skin stacks being too few). While you do sometimes point out genuine flaws with Revenant (that are mostly red herrings for how he actually plays), you also invent problem scenarios that are entirely imagined and make claims for which many posters have completely and utterly debunked several times over since Revenant's release. You also believe things about Revenant are good while real Revenant players acknowledge these things you like are actually bad. On the opposite end, you dislike things about Revenant that Revenant players like and use very effectively. All of this is a clear indication that you don't actually know what you're talking about with regard to Revenant.

The problem is simple: You admittedly don't play Revenant, won't play him, won't try anything with him, and can't be persuaded by screenshots, videos or instructional text of how to play him (because you won't even try). You will be shown screenshots and/or videos over a span of a year debunking some of your claims, but you will continue to make those claims as if they are true. The latter is also a trait of a madman!

  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, nslay said:

Several posters have exposed you for making things up about Revenant.

Correction, you accuse me of making things up when every single thing I have said has been from his design and mechanics.

I don’t play Revenant because he is a bad frame. I tried him when he first released and found him to not even be worth a forma investment. I’d even take my reactor back if I could.

You keep getting hung up on your own accusations about me from an argument long since gone.

I don’t know how many times you need to be told“being bad at the games genuine content means that the frame is bad” until it finally sinks into that brain of yours. But until that day I will always be here to continue shoving a light into the lie that’s Revenant is anywhere close to being considered “good”. So go ahead keep trying to label me the villain for wanting the Eidolon frame to be a ******** Eidolon Frame.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Woah 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Correction, you accuse me of making things up when every single thing I have said has been from his design and mechanics.

But you do make things up... Everything from Mesmer Skin being ineffective, how a whole group of enemies can just magically take Mesmer Skin down, to complaints about how recasting it making you so vulnerable, to (twilight zone) comparing to a completely different game mode and Amesha. If you just played Revenant and messed with Mesmer Skin a bit, you'd realize that all of this is very silly.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I don’t play Revenant because he is a bad frame. I tried him when he first released and found him to not even be worth a forma investment. I’d even take my reactor back if I could.

Clearly you didn't play him enough... Because man, you complained about 28 Mesmer Skin stacks being too few. And on top of that, you actually think Danse Macabre is good. You know why I remember 28 Mesmer Skin stack thing in particular? Because nobody who really plays Revenant would ever complain about 28 Mesmer Skin stacks. At the time, I was using Revenant with 9 stacks and doing long Mot survivals just fine! Man, that one sentence really discredited you to anyone who actually knows how to play Revenant.

But you know, instead of remembering that you don't really play Revenant (and you admitted that) and remarking that maybe you needed more experience with him to better use Mesmer Skin (because someone showed you a 0% damage taken Sortie 3 screenshot in that thread), you just went on and continued with your claims about Mesmer Skin deficiencies as if those were true.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You keep getting hung up on your own accusations about me from an argument long since gone. 

My observations of you remain the same. Why, just a week or two ago you claimed something about Amesha and Mesmer Skin... This is not long since gone man. This is routine. It's not even a dislike or an opinion... it's an assertion that is patently false. You are an experienced player routinely touting falsehoods about Revenant (all debunked several times). But you know, you really do make good points on problems in his design. Just not very recently...

18 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I don’t know how many times you need to be told“being bad at the games genuine content means that the frame is bad” until it finally sinks into that brain of yours. But until that day I will always be here to continue shoving a light into the lie that’s Revenant is anywhere close to being considered “good”.

How many times do we have to show you? He's good at long endurance runs, Index, several boss fights, Sorties, Arbitrations... We show you players doing these missions effectively with Revenant. But it seems that because you couldn't figure out how to make Revenant do those missions as effectively (probably because you didn't try very hard to learn to play him), that somehow equates to Revenant being a bad frame... which you routinely tout as some kind of fact by backing it up with assertions and scenarios that are not real. And then you point to, effectively red herrings, in his design like his lame passive, overshields, pillars, danse macabre returning damage, etc... which really have no bearing on how he plays at all.

I completely respect your dislike of Revenant. Although, anybody else who likes Revenant must be reminded by you of your opinion as if it's a fact and you make things up about him to support your position... And I don't respect that at all.

 

  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, nslay said:

But you do make things up... Everything from Mesmer Skin being ineffective, how a whole group of enemies can just magically take Mesmer Skin down, to complaints about how recasting it making you so vulnerable, to (twilight zone) comparing to a completely different game mode and Amesha. If you just played Revenant and messed with Mesmer Skin a bit, you'd realize that all of this is very silly.

Clearly you didn't play him enough... Because man, you complained about 28 Mesmer Skin stacks being too few. And on top of that, you actually think Danse Macabre is good. You know why I remember 28 Mesmer Skin stack thing in particular? Because nobody who really plays Revenant would ever complain about 28 Mesmer Skin stacks. At the time, I was using Revenant with 9 stacks and doing long Mot survivals just fine! Man, that one sentence really discredited you to anyone who actually knows how to play Revenant.

But you know, instead of remembering that you don't really play Revenant (and you admitted that) and remarking that maybe you needed more experience with him to better use Mesmer Skin (because someone showed you a 0% damage taken Sortie 3 screenshot in that thread), you just went on and continued with your claims about Mesmer Skin deficiencies as if those were true.

My observations of you remain the same. Why, just a week or two ago you claimed something about Amesha and Mesmer Skin... This is not long since gone man. This is routine. It's not even a dislike or an opinion... it's an assertion that is patently false. You are an experienced player routinely touting falsehoods about Revenant (all debunked several times). But you know, you really do make good points on problems in his design. Just not very recently...

How many times do we have to show you? He's good at long endurance runs, Index, several boss fights, Sorties, Arbitrations... We show you players doing these missions effectively with Revenant. But it seems that because you couldn't figure out how to make Revenant do those missions as effectively (probably because you didn't try very hard to learn to play him), that somehow equates to Revenant being a bad frame... which you routinely tout as some kind of fact by backing it up with assertions and scenarios that are not real. And then you point to, effectively red herrings, in his design like his lame passive, overshields, pillars, danse macabre returning damage, etc... which really have no bearing on how he plays at all.

I completely respect your dislike of Revenant. Although, anybody else who likes Revenant must be reminded by you of your opinion as if it's a fact and you make things up about him to support your position... And I don't respect that at all.

 

And there you go again thinking that anything you say can possibly convince me that Revenant is anywhere above trash tier. All you do is keep repeating “28 Mesmer charges isn’t too low” when I literally watched them get stripped from me in under a minute. This is a defense ability that had over 500% power strength on it and it lasted about as long as a snowflake in a volcano.

To call Revenant good is insulting to all the people who actually put effort into actual good frames, who knew what they were doing and did there damnedest to make a quality frame. But no, just because they throw some 100%s on Revenant you’ll just slobber all over him and defend him like he’s the queen of the castle.

To be quiet honest. I’m sick of you. Your constant defense of a product that’s literally oozing with mediocrity. A frame so busted and janky he makes pre-buff hydroid look like a masterpiece. It’s maddening. How you could possibly think anything about Revenants design is ok is completely asinine and I’m done with both it and you.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just love what this has turned into 🙂 keep going guys! 

Also, DE fix visual bugs please!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't get what the hate for revenant is all about.

The only time I thought about deleting him is when I first got him and I didn't understand how his powers worked. As a player who's been in WF long enough, I gave him another shot and played around with different builds. Sure enough, my opinion on him was completely turned around once I got a good grasp on how his abilities work. My squad wanted to do sorties, i take revenant. They wanna do arbitrations, i take revenant. They wanna do high stakes index, i turn to revenant. Top of it all, i see myself playing revenant on regular missions as well. I've never even put forma on him until the recent dual color update and that's still the only reason I have a forma on him.

I'm not here to change any body's opinions about him. If you hate him, you hate him. So don't play him. But be sure if you're going to hate on him on forums, you completely understand his powers and his potential (or lack of) in every situation.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

And there you go again thinking that anything you say can possibly convince me that Revenant is anywhere above trash tier. All you do is keep repeating “28 Mesmer charges isn’t too low” when I literally watched them get stripped from me in under a minute. This is a defense ability that had over 500% power strength on it and it lasted about as long as a snowflake in a volcano.

To call Revenant good is insulting to all the people who actually put effort into actual good frames, who knew what they were doing and did there damnedest to make a quality frame. But no, just because they throw some 100%s on Revenant you’ll just slobber all over him and defend him like he’s the queen of the castle.

To be quiet honest. I’m sick of you. Your constant defense of a product that’s literally oozing with mediocrity. A frame so busted and janky he makes pre-buff hydroid look like a masterpiece. It’s maddening. How you could possibly think anything about Revenants design is ok is completely asinine and I’m done with both it and you.

Look, I'll be the first to admit that revenant is far from perfect. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, he's definitely long overdue for a second set of adjustments that make him less messy and more cohesive. Some things desperately some touching up, no doubt, and I'm still mad at DE for ditching him too early. 

But THIS? This... Obsessive hatred of yours? It's just getting ridiculous. Haven't you got anything else to do? Don't you get tired of derailing every discussion that DARES mention revenant into another outlet for some (albeit not entirely misled) hatred? 

Yes he has problems. No, DE won't do anything about it. Thats it. Now, we can either accept that and move on, or tear our hair out over something that isn't going to change. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

I really don't get what the hate for revenant is all about.

The only time I thought about deleting him is when I first got him and I didn't understand how his powers worked. As a player who's been in WF long enough, I gave him another shot and played around with different builds. Sure enough, my opinion on him was completely turned around once I got a good grasp on how his abilities work. My squad wanted to do sorties, i take revenant. They wanna do arbitrations, i take revenant. They wanna do high stakes index, i turn to revenant. Top of it all, i see myself playing revenant on regular missions as well. I've never even put forma on him until the recent dual color update and that's still the only reason I have a forma on him.

I'm not here to change any body's opinions about him. If you hate him, you hate him. So don't play him. But be sure if you're going to hate on him on forums, you completely understand his powers and his potential (or lack of) in every situation.

Basically the same expirience I had. 

I tried to play him and didn't know what his powers were doing. So I looked up how his powers work and gave him an other shot and he turned out to be pretty good. I think his probably one of the best solo frames.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed Revenant and plan to go back to him when I'm not working towards anything in particular. I dont understand the hate though. For me and this is entirely my own opinion, he has some interesting synergies in his abilities, I like his Mesmer skin stack and his first ability cc, and I like how he looks like a ballerina at a rave doing his spin to win dance, makes me smile each time. 

A bearded infested/eidolon hybrid hypnotizing ballerina murder machine... sounds like an insane fever dream. love it.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I just love what this has turned into 🙂 keep going guys! 

Also, DE fix visual bugs please!

It’s not a proper Revenant thread if I’m not pulling out 10 mile long rants over how useless he is.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (PS4)JayCeeV3 said:

I enjoyed Revenant and plan to go back to him when I'm not working towards anything in particular. I dont understand the hate though.

The hate is incredibly easy to understand.

He looks like an Eidolon. They gave him vampire abilities. Vampires have about as much to do with Eidolons as CD racks have to do with applesauce. We lost out on the first Warframe to ever be modeled off of a boss because Rebecca wanted to make it into a vampire.

And what do we get instead. A frame with abilities that were never EVER designed with any intention of working together (They also weren’t designed with any kind of in game practicality in mind either). But hey Revenant having literally 0 synergies just makes him a light show machine, can’t have that got force those players to use those vampire abilities. So nerf Danse Macabres energy drain and throw on some synergies that are again going on abilities that were clearly designed to never work together.

So instead of getting an awesome frame that could’ve potentially emulated being an Eidolon on the battlefield. We got this broken trash heap vampire thing. And that is where the hate comes from.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...